Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Co-Ed] Pre-Season Rumors

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This coming from a guy whose mate enjoys wearing another man's testicles on his head.

Speaking of hurting, how's the hammy you injured exerting yourself in a Valley Div 2 game?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey if walls likes other men's testicles on his head thats his own business not that their is anything wrong with that. wait a minute Walls how the fukc could you let somebody place their balls on your face. hammy is still pretty sore thanks for the concern, I got physio tomorrow I will keep you updated.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
coaching highschool girls

Just because you have restraining orders against you from Victoria to St. John's, don't hold that against others who are associated with women's soccer. Just because your proximity to a woman is based on the amount of blow-up dolls present in the department store you work at, don't hold that against people who put time into women's soccer. Just because you play Fraser Valley division two, don't hold that against anyone associated with women's soccer. Do you understand where this is going yet? I didn't think you did.

Bulljivetheengineofdiv2FraserValleyfootball :D

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
first of all lets get something straight I play div 1 :cool: . second, nice story but i aint buying it. I will never understand a celtic supporter, you lost all credibility before you even opened your mouth. Go white caps :wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
first of all lets get something straight I play div 1 :cool: . second, nice story but i aint buying it. I will never understand a celtic supporter, you lost all credibility before you even opened your mouth. Go white caps :wa:

I may as well hang myself if I have lost credibility with you, Bulljive. Thanks, I've really enjoyed my life until this. :( I know the wife and kids will be okay without me because I'm a Celtic supporter and the world could use one less. BTW, since you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I don't think you understand ANY supporters, let alone a Celtic supporter. Anyway, I'm off to hang myself. Take care and I hope you feel good about yourself, hurting me to the point where I have to take such drastic measures.

BTW, my apologies. I shouldn't insult you like that(accusing you of being a div. 2 valley player) when we all know you will be playing for the Whitecaps one day. Can I have your autograph in advance please? Cheers.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
~Insert moderators "get back on topic" post here~

Maybe someone, who is playing co-ed (since that is the topic of this thread), could post next weekends schedule of the tournament.

Thanks

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Opening Tournament Schedule

Those of you interested, here's the schedule for the Tournament next weekend.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young Guns still looking for some female players.There is a practice at Van Tech on wed at 7:30!!Looks like we are in trouble for the weekend tourney :eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm... I could've sworn I got an email this morning demanding all Dragoons to show up at the first 'session' this Wednesday as well.

"Glass" houses,

~Regs.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor,

It might be hard for the Dragons to scrimmage with chicken wings falling out of their mouths...

Perhaps Sam should have done some recruiting for your team while he was up in Squamish. He did mention there was lots of talent in the beer garden ;)

+SC

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Mrs. Yoda and myself went to Reeves to take the kids out to play,and to our surprise our new team was there, and we happened to bring our stuff with us. Thought we'd stick around and play a bit since the Mrs. hadn't kicked a ball in about 6 months.

Can you all "Try Harder" to follow who the new Try Hards of the league are, it is Yoda and the Union Hackers, playing possesion on Wednesday nights at Reeves.

As for the training Regs, I would stay away if it has anything to do with running around Burnaby Lake, not good at any point in the season.

hos

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know, HOS. I know that Buddha used to be called the Tryhards, but it appears they were only called that name because Yoda and Mrs. Yoda played for them.

Now the Yodas join the Union Jackers and, guess what: the Union Jackers are running two-a day practices, five days a week! Coincidence? I think not.

I think it's time for a poll for "Pre-Season Try Hard predictions". My vote goes to the Beernuts and whomever they are having a scrimmage against later this week.

By the way, YG Inc had a great tryout tonight at Tech. We we're able to field two squads and there were only a couple injuries as a result of poor tackles.

Shamrock did a great job in the middle and only gave out two yellows.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0