Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Co-Ed] Pre-Season Rumors

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone was saying that YG drew Butter,Mountain Shadow and Bernuts for the preseason tournament.Does anyone know if this is true or not???

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know the preseason tournament schedule yet?
If so, post it please.
Or update the website.

Wait, i'll go check it first.

:)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Keeping with the spirit of pot stirring

The tournament schedule is in dispute something about paving the road to the final for certain teams. That is just the rumor I heard :) I will have it done by friday. I hope. If not later but maybe sooner.

Milhouse we are trying to find a team for you but the problem is most people either know or have heard about you. We will keep you updated though.

Any team looking for a has been nobody who wears nylons but is not a female please contact Milhouse.

I hope I cleared a few things up for everyone.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again, we play a game on Mothers Day. I am assuming there will be numerous games rescheduled again this year as people can't field teams due to this important family day.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

STD said:
Any team looking for a has been nobody who wears nylons but is not a female please contact Milhouse.

Its nylon, singular, as in 1, because I can't quite committ. :eek: :D

Less time on TTP STD and more time getting that schedule completed. :D

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Once again, we play a game on Mothers Day. I am assuming there will be numerous games rescheduled again this year as people can't field teams due to this important family day.

Of course they can reschedule games if they have deep pockets and the other team agrees and we can get a ref and a field for the day they want to play. I don't see a problem with that it is not like we are running a dictatorship yet.

Matt now has a copy of the tournament schedule so I am sure you can get it off of him and post it up here. My two fingers are sore.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Milhouse said:
Its nylon, singular, as in 1, because I can't quite committ. :eek: :D

Milhouse brings up a good point. If a player like himself/herself is gender nuetral how do we decide wether to count them as a male of female. I think we may end up in court over this one.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD,
It just seems that every year people have problems with games on Mothers Day so i figured this year it might just be skipped as opening day and the games moved to other days. But i do know how short fields, time, and refs are so it can't always be done.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there a schedule out for this coming weekend? I have heard we play at 12 and 3:15pm on saturday and early Sunday morning.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Millhouse,
As far as i know, there are no games this weekend. Season does not start until the weekend of May 7th.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good news I just got off the phone with Dave and you have been cut so your weekend is free. Trailer Park Boys marathon will be on the agenda I assume.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Millhouse,
As far as i know, there are no games this weekend. Season does not start until the weekend of May 7th.

Yoda tells the all of US that the season doesn't start until May 7th, but what do I see as I am out at Reeves Park last night?

The Bloody Union Jackers playing possesion on the turf, and the newest Union Jackers, Yoda and Mrs. Yoda, with two wee Yodas running around. Well I guess they are a little nervous about heading up to the Competitive division, so I will not give them too much of a hard time. Plus, when they were working on finishing at the end of practice, they all did have Pints in hand, so they will not be labelled the new Try-Hards.

Well the grass pitches at Gates sure look nice for the tourney next week, and if we get this kind of weather it sure will be fun.

Go Cheatside Go

hos

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mrs. Yoda and myself went to Reeves to take the kids out to play,and to our surprise our new team was there, and we happened to bring our stuff with us. Thought we'd stick around and play a bit since the Mrs. hadn't kicked a ball in about 6 months.
Not only that i see HOS, yelling at me over the fence asking for a pint! While he's coaching his young girls team. Guess he figured it would boost his confidence to try and hit on some of them. I don't know.

HOS, we weren't playing possession, we were playing a full on game! Besides, when will i ever get to kick my wife and mother in law in the shins again?

Yes, pints were flowing after the "kickaround".

Considering we will have tough time with alot of teams this year in Competitive, i think a couple of preseason drinkarounds are OK.
:)

PS: if you had stuck around i would have bought you enough pints to pretend you didn't see anything.
;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I heard that Notty is taking his Super Size BBQ on the road to Europe, and that Herb Jr. will be taking over the cooking duties at Cheatside, lots of Spicy Indian food with the pints after the match, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Where is Jinky playing this year, are you out of retirement and back on the right side?

hos

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I told Coach Knvb that it might take 6 weeks or so of intensive training to get back up to Co-Ed level fitness but I would try my best.

Right now I would probably dominate at Valley Div 2 level but who the fcuk couldn't.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
I told Coach Knvb that it might take 6 weeks or so of intensive training to get back up to Co-Ed level fitness but I would try my best.

Right now I would probably dominate at Valley Div 2 level but who the fcuk couldn't.

I wouldn't doubt in your prime jinky you would dominate div 2 but I think at this point the only thing you dominate is a bucket of chicken from KFC. Co-ed I think that might be a lower level then valley div 4. coaching highschool girls, and playing Co-ed, fukc you guys are seriously hurting for chicks.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0