Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Co-Ed] Pre-Season Rumors

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 2005 Coed can't come (mon)soon enough.

So rumour has it that there are now 10 teams in rec and competitive this year. Some of the sandbagging rec teams have had to move up to competitive finally, and there are also 3 new teams in the league this year.

Anything else going on with the league anyone might know of?
It's really not that far away. Hope everyone has there teams sorted out.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've heard a couple of now X - Young Guns, seeing the light finally, will be transferring to the Dragons.They've stated management as the major reason for their departure. They will, however, be leaving behind a significant cash donation for managements elective surgery. Removing a stick from ones arse can't be cheap especially when the one has let his condition fester for such great amounts of time. Good luck on the quadruple bypass removal, Dial.

...and welcome aboard ladies.

Oh and I hear we've also picked up Yoda from Buhda for a box of Twinkies and a personality. TheRob wasn't using his anyway.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Contract specifically says Ding Dong's but may be subsituted for Wagon Wheels.

:)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
They've stated management as the major reason for their departure.

I sure hope that is not Dragon management that they are talking about because I hear that knvb has taken over for SC this year :eek: , and all I have to say it, "That team will be in the shitter quicker than Dap after a night on the piss."

I am coming out of retirement just because of this fact, but I have played my last game with the once Mighty Dragons. :mad:
Is there any room on a Young Guns team for an old guy named HOS.

knvb in charge of a co-ed team, I can see the sexual her-ass-ment charges allready.
"Ref sub, tell that cnut on the right flank to get her fat ass of the pitch and get me a pint" knvb :p

hos

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness' Biatch said:
I've heard a couple of now X - Young Guns, seeing the light finally, will be transferring to the Dragons.They've stated management as the major reason for their departure.

Firstly, I'm not in management. After years of trying to be promoted from the mail room, I departed ways with YG Inc..

Management has made some moves of late, however, which may lead to my return (read below).

Secondly, the rumour I hear is that these two turncoats did not "transfer" from YG Inc. In fact, they were released to make room for some new signees.

My sources claim that the YG Inc BBQ wiil be manned this year and next (plus a third year as an option) by none other than the Iron Chef himself, Jimmy Holliday. Jimmy Holliday will also be bringing along another ex-Cheatsider.

I also hear that another Cheatsider (initials KJ) will be making the move to YG Inc along with ex-Dragons (initials SC) and another whose name I will leave anonymous (Rennie).

The team did enquire into the availability of that coat check girl with the nice nuggets, but she was lured away by the beernuts. We'll see how long it takes before she is a) slagged by Spazz and/or b) must talk to Striker 14 before she, too, requests a "transfer."

YG Inc. is also looking into the availability of Guinness for no other reason than giving KNVB the slapping he deserves.

A HOS signing would ensure a 4-peat.

lionheart

Dec 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So rumour has it that there are now 10 teams in rec and competitive this year.

So yoda, you were saying that there are only 10 teams total in the league then? Or there are 10 teams in each division? Word sentence structure, come on man. If we now have 20 teams, where the hell are we gonna play all these games.

Just in, Billy, his girl and sis, just signed a 2 year contract with BDGC. So any other Buddha players get snatched up.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lionheart,
Think about it. If there were 10 teams in the whole league then, with the addition of 3 new teams, around 11 teams would have had to pack it in this year to have only 10 left. Highly unlikely. ;)

Nice to see a few of the Buddha players have found new homes. Yoda is still looking for someone to up the anti on the Dragon's offer of free Twinkies (or wagon wheels).

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do most management teams jump on the phone in a panic with-in minutes of reading a post on TTP to their "released" players to find out if it's true or not? How did you know who to call? I love that you're so easy Dial and not just because you'll have sex with me. I could tell you my Aunt was my uncle and is sleeping with your mother right now and you call me cousin KNVB. Go ahead... call me cousin.

I'll have Megs & KJ signed to a multiple year deal before the season kicks off. Believe dat. I'm also currently working on an Iron Chef to replace Notty while he's whoring himself around Europe.

As for HoS, you can have him, look how many titles he helped us win... Besides we have the best keeper in the AMSL in Besty. He's got more shut-outs in the VMSL than HoS does too.

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Yoda is still looking for someone to up the anti on the Dragon's offer of free Twinkies (or wagon wheels).

the pylons have a few spots available, they'll feed twinkies all day to a player of your caliber!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got that, i meant, it's not likely i'm going to play with the pylons.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda,

I can't speak for our management, but would love for you to come over to the Dark Side...errr...I mean the Cheatside, i'll try to do some negotiating for you :D

Cheers, mackers.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy Holliday will also be bringing along another ex-Cheatsider.

Hey poacher...I mean Dial 911,

There will be no movement of Cheats this year, especially to our nemisis YG's :mad:

Cheers, mackers.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda,just curious if the old Buddha jersey's are for sale at a discounted price??Or did your team decide to keep them for the memories!!! :D

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suckit said:
the pylons are a team out of poco and they're short players.

A team of short players? Yoda, this team sounds perfect for you. Take the twinkies.

mackers said:
Hey poacher...I mean Dial 911, There will be no movement of Cheats this year, especially to our nemisis YG's

Mackers...not another year of this nemesis talk again? BTW, the only thing that will be poached will be my eggs, courtesy of our new Iron Chef, Jimmy Holliday.

KNBS said:
Do most management teams jump on the phone in a panic with-in minutes of reading a post on TTP to their "released" players to find out if it's true or not? How did you know who to call? I love that you're so easy Dial and not just because you'll have sex with me. I could tell you my Aunt was my uncle and is sleeping with your mother right now and you call me cousin KNVB. Go ahead... call me cousin.

Cousin, you're drunk and incoherent again. That can only mean one thing: Call Dude. He's humping your wife.

a) I posted a day after your post. No panicked phone calls. In fact...
b) I called no one.
c) Really, you'll have sex with me?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
Yoda,just curious if the old Buddha jersey's are for sale at a discounted price??Or did your team decide to keep them for the memories!!! :D

Who sells retro collectors items at a discounted price?
Oh wait, the reds or the burgundy's?
:)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers said:
Yoda,

I can't speak for our management, but would love for you to come over to the Dark Side...errr...I mean the Cheatside, i'll try to do some negotiating for you :D

Cheers, mackers.

After almost breaking her nose, i think Dark Angel would be happy to have me on her team instead of the opposition for safety sake.
Very interesting proposition, except that your games are so far away for me.
Can you get in a schedule change for more local games in my area?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0