Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Clinton or Trump

Clinton or Trump?

• Clinton

• Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Start of the night, odds on Hillary to win was about 1.15:1 and now its 50/50. NYSE futures down 500 points, gold is up, and the peso is nose diving.

Never sell when there's blood on the streets.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brexit anyone? Very similar to how that vote went in England. There's no way they'll vote to leave (there's no way they'll vote for Doofus).

Wait what? England voted to leave (Trump actually won?)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's 2 elections in a year that media and pundits have been so very, very, wrong.

Loui scored.

Burrows with 2.

Canucks win.

What a night.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kind of a surreal morning.

My take? The left biased media did the Democrats in. It galvanized a super strong Republican turn-out, and demotivated the Democrat turn-out. I wonder how many stayed home thinking, "This one is in the bag, don't need my vote"?

The last Provincial election here followed the same path. The media demonized the "Liberals", the NDP had a huge lead in the opinion polls, but the Lib voters got out, and the NDP voters didn't.

Never say your vote doesn't count...

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Budweiser is the #1 selling beer in Canada. In my little urban bubble world I don't even see Budweiser anywhere. Yet there it is...

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What this really goes to show is how shitty a candidate that Hillary is that she couldn't even beat trump...trump came as advertised. Hillary is an absolute joke. If there was no Bill we wouldn't even know who she is.

Next four years should be a fun ride

Jigsaw

Oct 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kind of a surreal morning.

My take? The left biased media did the Democrats in. It galvanized a super strong Republican turn-out, and demotivated the Democrat turn-out. I wonder how many stayed home thinking, "This one is in the bag, don't need my vote"?

The last Provincial election here followed the same path. The media demonized the "Liberals", the NDP had a huge lead in the opinion polls, but the Lib voters got out, and the NDP voters didn't.

Never say your vote doesn't count...
They're protesting in Vancouver, because Trump won the US election.
What's it got to do with them?
Imagine if the USA protested the results in our election, we would be telling them to mind their own business.

Here is how they are dealing with protesters in New York.

http://babylonbee.com/news/police-calm-millennial-protesters-handing-participation-trophies/

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They're protesting in Vancouver, because Trump won the US election.
What's it got to do with them?
Imagine if the USA protested the results in our election, we would be telling them to mind their own business.

Here is how they are dealing with protesters in New York.

http://babylonbee.com/news/police-calm-millennial-protesters-handing-participation-trophies/

Right!

I saw a stat recently stating 46.9% didn't vote. Higher than I thought.

Nobody can claim Democracy failed. The people voted, unfortunately for those voting against Trump (because voting "for" Hillary was a stinky prospect, too), not enough democrat supporters got out.

46%. I wonder how many of those 46% participted in the riots?

The process is far from perfect. 2 party system is shitty. The leadership race is about fundraising and backing the horse you think will win today, not the best horse. Democracy was on display, the people had their chance, and now they are rioting. Maybe some of those 46% should have exercised their vote. Very poignant thought for us today on Remembrance Day.

So far as the ongoing slander of Americans...I'm out. It's easy for us as being non-citizens to criticize. It's not our country.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you Jig Saw. Drives me nuts this stuff, just a bunch of young people caught in social media Pop culture. Just don't have a clue. The American people on the other hand need to come together now more then ever. Trump is going to settle down and want to do a good job as president, I really believe that. He's not the type of man that wants to lose and be remembered as a joke. Hopefully he gets the right people around him and stays away from the crazy stuff.

Jigsaw

Oct 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you Jig Saw. Drives me nuts this stuff, just a bunch of young people caught in social media Pop culture. Just don't have a clue. The American people on the other hand need to come together now more then ever. Trump is going to settle down and want to do a good job as president, I really believe that. He's not the type of man that wants to lose and be remembered as a joke. Hopefully he gets the right people around him and stays away from the crazy stuff.

I think his plan to get elected worked, pointing out how crooked Hilary is & has been.
Now he's got the job, hopefully he will surround himself with good people, who have common sense & guide him in the right direction.
As much as I don't agree with how he is so blunt in his speeches, I have to say that some of his points are spot on.
Political Correctness is muzzling anyone form speaking their feelings, which in my opinion is taking away freedom of speech.
Today of all days Nov 11th. Is relevant, as our forefathers fought for that.
His stance on immigration comes over as "heavy handed" however, if they are illegal immigrants, they're breaking the law & should not be allowed to stay.
If everyone wanted to just turn up in Canada, without going thru the process, we would be full of "illegals" which, I'm sure we have quite a few now.
It will be interesting to see how he does.
Give him a chance.
The American people have spoken.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0