Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Clinton or Trump

Clinton or Trump?

• Clinton

• Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly Regs that's exactly what I thought. Everyone gets on their high horse and is outraged by his sexist comments. Who hasn't made such comments in the locker room or around the boys. It's what men do for christ sakes, we have a thread about hot athletes.
What I usually hate about politics is all these people that act so proper and politically correct. Go fukc yourselves, I wouldn't want to spend 5 minutes with you if you can't loosen your collar and share a few laughs in the changeroom.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting that the higher up Republicans are now denouncing Trump. The change of heart must result from time spent yesterday in confessional booths or meeting with their spiritual counsellors.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the 1936 election, Roosevelt won what has been the most lopsided election in the history of the US. This was during the great depression. He won 98.5 of the electoral vote. In today's world, that isn't even slightly possible. There are too many wing nuts out there in the center states that just won't let that happen. But, I predict a modern day landslide.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljive, full marks on your post. You can see it from far that no professional politician wants trump to win. That was ever since he decided to run. All of the politicians stick together no matter what party they are in. Thats how they stay in power for many many years jerking of in their offices. Someone who is not tied to lobbyist or any groups and can say whatever he wants. Like coppernick sitting the anthem. Trump called him out as he should. @uck him you dont want to stand then go and live somewhere else. Its like immigrants coming in Canada and saying how better it is where they came from. Then go back, doors are always open.
As for Clinton, her husband did a lot worse and the bitch stayed with him. When media endorses one candidate how can you expect them to be unbiased? As I said there is 1million syrian refugees, which Clinton should be responsible for. Now thats sad!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bully you are spot on. Regs too. I though exactly that, "Jesus, another reason smart phones and cameras need to be banned from locker rooms."

I'm not a fan of his, and in a way I'm happy this of all things may be the issue that sinks him. He seems to be made of Teflon so far. But....really? Can nobody recognize this for what it is, just boys being boys? Really, those who are intelligent enough are just sitting back and keeping their mouths shut. Slippery slope.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"cause you'd be in jail"

I admit, I laughed hard last night at that exchange - it was a mic drop moment :)

Of course the CNN pundits took it way further than what was meant and created yet more hysteria :rolleyes:

If only one good thing comes out of all of this, it would be that the media gets kicked in the toys hard (sexual assault) and starts to report the news rather than create it.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If only one good thing comes out of all of this, it would be that the media gets kicked in the toys hard (sexual assault) and starts to report the news rather than create it.
Regs. I wouldn't count on that, especially in the Excited States. Every special interest group with a camera, microphone and too much free time can now refer to itself as "media," no matter how far off the wall they are or how absurd their agenda is. The other edge of this sword is asking "do we really want the ability of media to be limited by legislation?" I'd rather see it settled by people voting with their dollars and just not tuning into the nutbars on the fringes like Breitbart (and up here, Ezra LeRant).

A little bit of a hysterical reaction? Maybe. Definitely over the top, but in the context of other pronouncements made by the Orange Clown and his zealot disciples, it's necessary to tread cautiously - they act like a religious movement at times (MAGA indeed...:clown::rolleyes:).

One statistic that stands out for me is the difference between how men and women feel about the candidates. To be honest, neither of them are lighting it up with their congeniality, but along gender lines, most men are at the "meh" stage and just dislike both candidates. Women REALLY don't like Trump, and this started before the locker room talk, and is now even more polarized.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
CNN is a farce and so is all of their newsies.
I always respected the old school newsies because they reported and told the events. No bias either way. They let you the viewer decide.
CNN seems to always make it obvious who they, or the boss, supports. Gets tiresome after a while.
I hate Don Lemon. Drives me fackin bonkers....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes! Don't Lemon has lost the plot... I was just thinking last night that he is no longer a good news host - so brutally one-sided, confrontational and just being a dick

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So...having had the benefit of a week to think about this latest "Grab them by the Pussy" talk, I think I can now say I will back-off on my original "locker room" post.

We have said some very lewd things in the locker room, but I can't remember any one conversation that centered around guys groping women repeatedly as a matter of self-anointed right. I can remember plenty of times guys saying they grabbed a girl at a club, girl slapped guy, and guy felt shame- and we laughed.

By now most have heard this speech, and I found myself completely agreeing, and on her side. I've siad it before, THIS lady should be the next President, not Clinton. She oozes class, leadership, and inspires.

I had my daughter watch this, and from the other room could here her fist pumping and whispering "YES". More of her, please. Less of the other two twits.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So...having had the benefit of a week to think about this latest "Grab them by the Pussy" talk, I think I can now say I will back-off on my original "locker room" post.
We have said some very lewd things in the locker room, but I can't remember any one conversation that centered around guys groping women repeatedly as a matter of self-anointed right. I can remember plenty of times guys saying they grabbed a girl at a club, girl slapped guy, and guy felt shame- and we laughed".

Bravo for your post.

Last night Trump again showed he is ignorant and egotistical, by refusing to respect traditions of democracy.
Hillary also baited him into defending Putin which did not look good on him.
The Presidential election is all but over, the only question remaining is whether the Republicans will retain control of both the Senate and the House.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is going to be closer than people are talking about.

As I read elsewhere, Americans for the most part are 100% party affiliated - a fence post would get 40% of the vote if running as the Republican nominee.

:)

Trump is a bore but I really think he is the puppet master and winding up all the political 'professionals' and pundits - the people are tired of the same old, same old. You definitely can't put Trump in that class :)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is going to be closer than people are talking about.

As I read elsewhere, Americans for the most part are 100% party affiliated - a fence post would get 40% of the vote if running as the Republican nominee.

:)

Trump is a bore but I really think he is the puppet master and winding up all the political 'professionals' and pundits - the people are tired of the same old, same old. You definitely can't put Trump in that class :)

This is the scariest part. I run into it all the time, and find myself asking, "Why is ___, who is otherwise a really smart guy, so stupid that he'll vote for Trump just because he's a Republican!"

I don't understand it. I mean, up here, we also have our stubborn ways. It takes a lot to get me to move from my traditional Conservative vote...but I did on the last election. Regretting it now? Maybe, maybe not. I think our idiot has to actually do something of real consequence for me to form an opinion on him. Besides hanging out with music legends and photo bombing wedding parties.

Regs, it all depends on how motivated the voter is. Generally, you see a higher overall class of intelligence among Democrats. Read: fewer rednecks. These are the folks that are more likely than not to understand their vote means something, and to use it. Also, there is a middle ground voting population; those are the "can't be fcuked" crowd. Obama proved that, if you get the CBF crowd out, you will win an election.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fox channels are ahead of everyone else interms of results.

East of mission its 20 celcius with a warm wind out of the west on november 8th Hell is settling in here. Trump has a shot at Florida.

Wow.

Last edited:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0