Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Clinton or Trump

Clinton or Trump?

• Clinton

• Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Libya, syria, iraq, and many more places around the world have been destroyed by clinton and like minded politicians. never clinton.

It was a Republican President, named Bush, who attacked Iraq and he did it after a misinformation campaign, telling everyone that Sadam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. Blame the Republicans and Bush for the Iraq fisasco.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure it was Bush, but Hillary was all for it. Syria biggest catastrophere ever and Lybia as well. Lets not forget about creating Kosovo? , made up country or allowing Ukraine to bleed into civil war. Venezuela's mixing into trying to create chaos. They(Clintons) have been 20-30 years in the US politics and in charge. It is same as some Middle Eastern dictators except they play it with smiles. I would not vote for her not because I like Donald but for the reason of sticking it to status quo.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...and the status quo (i.e the majority position) in the legislative branch of the U.S. government is held by whom?

Half a point if you said hide-bound horse's arses; full point for the word "Republicants."

So please, go ahead and explain how voting for Donald Trump would "stick it to the status quo..."
:rolleyes:

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just cannot get over the fact that "pundits" just don't get why Trump is appealing to such a large percentage of the American voters. They can analyze all they want on what a shitty job Trump did in the debate - his appeal boils down to he is not a politician. That's it.

You remember who Americans are right?? Most of them still think the way he does. They are ignorant to to rest of the world, If its not what they like or believe in its wrong. They are probably the most racist country in the world even though the country was built by immigrants they are the " white immigrants " so it right. My mother inlaw....MUM complains about immigrants all the time and I have to keep pointing out to her that she is an immigrant.

This is just my drunk Thursday rant but America sucks ass

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
usually into the sauce by 3 ish......except on game day. Game time is twelve...so I start early on Sundays

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You remember who Americans are right?? Most of them still think the way he does. They are ignorant to to rest of the world, If its not what they like or believe in its wrong. They are probably the most racist country in the world even though the country was built by immigrants they are the " white immigrants " so it right. My mother inlaw....MUM complains about immigrants all the time and I have to keep pointing out to her that she is an immigrant.

This is just my drunk Thursday rant but America sucks ass
So a sober summary of this would be... my original post?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
All of you are so Canadian (a full compliment and a slight hack). No one has even put forth the argument of who would be better for Canada. Trust me, if the US was just the same, but Canada's politics weighed heavily on the success of their country, all they would be talking about is who they want in that best serves their interests.

Maybe all of you are in the wall-building industry?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I've lived in the States for about 4 years of my lifetime so a bit of experience "being" American already... tough choice there :eek:

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The democrats are playing their hands professionally. I wonder how many more aces they have up the sleeve they intend to lay down before this is done. FHITP, or at least grab her by the puddy

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
And furthermore, I apologize for grabbing her in the puddy, but what about that crooked Hillary?

I can't wait for tonight's 3:20 tweet

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This latest media blitz had me thinking... how many conversations have each of us been in that was similar in nature?

It would be totally awesome if a tape emerged right about now with Hillary talking about "grabbing her by the pussy"

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0