Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Clinton or Trump

Clinton or Trump?

• Clinton

• Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
View attachment 18023
For you polska. Your two heros! Just make sure not to get too wet my friend.

Did you take that Picture through a hole in the wall? Trump was right . US infrastructure is falling apart.

Putz has already sent me much info on you Mr. Tango. We have been made aware your involvement under numerous aliases in producing propaganda on the airwaves of Latin soy 96.1 through your mentor. Whether the topic is social housing, Poverty or a Topless Mr. Trump your repetitive rhetoric comes off desperate and a cry for help.

It is known you have marched in Many protests in this area. Now the mask is off.

The Grey Cardinal is watching all of us. My Advice ...If someone Named "Vodka" signs up for Tango Lessons then its time to go and not look back.

BIPOLARFROMASOUTHERNBORDER.

Stay Dry!

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you take that Picture through a hole in the wall? Trump was right . US infrastructure is falling apart.

Putz has already sent me much info on you Mr. Tango. We have been made aware your involvement under numerous aliases in producing propaganda on the airwaves of Latin soy 96.1 through your mentor. Whether the topic is social housing, Poverty or a Topless Mr. Trump your repetitive rhetoric comes off desperate and a cry for help.

It is known you have marched in Many protests in this area. Now the mask is off.

The Grey Cardinal is watching all of us. My Advice ...If someone Named "Vodka" signs up for Tango Lessons then its time to go and not look back.

BIPOLARFROMASOUTHERNBORDER.

Stay Dry!
There is nothing wrong with working towards building more just and fair societies.
Also nothing new for those who like fascism to restore to threats of violence or personal attacks or distortion of personalities when confronted with the facts or freedom of speech.

I can tell you that Trump has certainly galvanized social activism in North America. The right wing circles might have won this election but the cultural and political backlash that is occurring during this presidency will have a more lasting effect on North American society. Just prepare for a more political and liberal American and Canadian society. It is inevitable.

"
For years, Justin Boyan worried about the effects of climate change but focused on his wife, his two daughters and his work as a computer scientist in Rhode Island. Then Donald J. Trump became president, and Mr. Boyan was jolted into political activism.

Within days of the election, Mr. Boyan began volunteering for the Working Families Party, a liberal political organization focused on income inequality, and attended almost weekly protests to voice his dismay. He traveled to the Women’s March on Washington with his family the day after inauguration, protested Mr. Trump’s travel ban at the Rhode Island state capital, and began studying criminal justice issues, which he connects to climate change as two issues where policy makers, he believes, have put the demands of big-money contributors over the needs of ordinary people.

The same energy motivating Mr. Boyan is bursting out at demonstrations and town hall meetings across the country. Protesters who had focused on issues like police shootings of black people, a $15 minimum wage and climate change are collaborating against a common foe, President Trump. In cities and states, activists are exchanging civil disobedience tactics, pooling financial resources and showing up to demonstrations about issues that they may not have previously focused on."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/protesters-resist-trump.html

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep still a tit

keep right clicking, copying and pasting
Oh I am having fun! and more if you keep dodging it. Latest news is that Russia has deployed nuclear missiles near the US as Putin is not afraid of the USA with Trump.
imgres-2.jpg
Listen. I do not make this pictures nor the news. Why all the TTP trump lovers are so quiet now?

imgres-3.jpg

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trump has said to remove the death tax for Americans, "you made your money and already paid taxes on it, why should you be charged again" also I believe the number is 15% on all businesses for taxes from ma and pop to fortune 500's. he's also going to tax the rich more but remove taxes from lower incomes. If you're a individual who makes less than 25k you won't pay taxes and if you're a family who makes less than 50k you don't have to pay taxes. It's a small amount but should hopefully help those who are in the smaller brackets.

Don't follow much on this topic at all, but i did read about this and heard it on a podcast, seems like a positive thing to me.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joe Rogan podcast with Alex Jones? It was quite the episode!haha
Haha that's the one. Alex Jones has some wild theories, which if some of them are true is just down right terrifying,but the proven information on the tax Trump plan seemed pretty legit and beneficial for the US.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now there is immigrant day in USA??....all immigrants encouraged not to go to work today.

This is a attempt to overthrow the government. This is real corupt stuff. Terrible in a democracy this happens.

Martial Law is what's next

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh I am having fun! and more if you keep dodging it. Latest news is that Russia has deployed nuclear missiles near the US as Putin is not afraid of the USA with Trump.
View attachment 18044
Listen. I do not make this pictures nor the news. Why all the TTP trump lovers are so quiet now?

View attachment 18045

Dodging what?

Most of us have Jobs and Families to take care of. Between Work and reality there is not much time left over. Sorry I cant spend my Precious free time hiding behind a computer with an 8ball and a dollar bill constantly repeating the same message that no one hears.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Polska's Web MD Official summary of @Soccer Coach mental issues.........

It’s only human to be repetitive – but it’s also annoying and unprofessional.

There’s clearly a natural tendency that to state something once isn’t enough. Though it’s understandable, it’s a habit worth dropping. Here’s why you do it.
Certainly, one reason is that you feel ignored. But there’s a short list of other reasons:

Narcissism.
They just love the sound of their voice.

Lack of preparation.
Unsure of their point, saying things a few times might help them get to one.

Personality Disorder.
A deeply ingrained and maladaptive pattern of behavior of a specified kind, typically manifest by the time one reaches adolescence and causing long-term difficulties in personal relationships or in functioning in society.

Sounds Like A President who's been in the News alot lately eh.

21.jpg

Last edited:

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha that's the one. Alex Jones has some wild theories, which if some of them are true is just down right terrifying,but the proven information on the tax Trump plan seemed pretty legit and beneficial for the US.

Watch the controversial Milo Yianopolous on Bill Maher tomorrow. Should be a good test for Bill Maher. Bring popcorn. lol

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0