Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Clinton or Trump

Clinton or Trump?

• Clinton

• Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it would be very interesting to poll disgruntled republicans on who they would vote for if they had the choice of Trump, Clinton, or Obama for a 3rd session.

My boss is a tea-bagging, right wing, religious zealot. But, when the topic of Trump comes up, all he can do is talk about what a douchebag Hillary is. I keep bringing back to Trump and what he thinks of that. Then he spews about what a brutal president Obama has been. Hard to understand, but easy to continue getting paid a paycheck.

DeltaDodger

Nov 24, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
ITs hard to talk to some of my American family about this as they are all republicans and are voting republican. They wont even say they are voting trump. it is a painful subject to talk about with them.

I think Hilary is shady as hell and a "total" politician but that has got to be a better choice then Sir-Wig-A-Lot

Attachments

• votefornoneoftheabovee.jpg
    votefornoneoftheabovee.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 4

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is not too dissimilar to what we just had in the last election, where a large portion of the right wing typical voter switched it up to Liberals. That being said, we were dealing with REAL political issues on that, not the circus that this POTUS election has become.

I have really liked Obama`s stay in the office. He brought not just a lot of class, but a sense of urgency to pushing through some badly needed social change. Now, we can debate the means and final product of that change all day long, but at least he saw the needs (health care, to name one), and oversaw an action plan rolled out. Obama did a shite-load of heavy lifting in `making America great again`already.

Both of these candidates are a joke, but Trump is by far the bigger joke. A scary joke. A fear for our country if Trump gets in. I can`t see it. Too polarizing. All Clinton needs is motivation to get the typical `could care less`Democrat voters out to the polls. Obama did it, why can`t Clinton...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
images

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
While enjoying a legal bong hit last week with a few of my friends who were down visiting, I had a great idea (or so I thought at the time :wacky: ). Why not let all my friends have a vote (or partial vote) in the US elections? Whatever the results of this poll is, come time to vote, both my wife and I will vote that way. I figure I will put it out to all my soccer buddies, family in Canada and TTP. So, YOU can have a say in what happens in the USA.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the Trump Hate Campaign in full swing, we'll see a lot of skeletons coming out of the closet. On both. How long till we find out who Hillary's boyfriend(s) has been all these years her and Bill were living in an open relationship?

Definitely a "hold your nose" type of election. Fcuk me, I thought we had it tough up here with Harper / Trudeau.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0