Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Clinton or Trump

Clinton or Trump?

• Clinton

• Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Entertaining debate last night. Trump did okay for the first 20 minutes then was woman handled by Hillary. He kept interrupting her. City TV showed a clip of Trump interrupting her 13 times over a period of 3 minutes.
Fact checkers showed that he lied 17 times and she lied 2 times.
One of his worse lies was to deny writing that "global warming is a hoax perpetrated by or for the Chinese to put US manufacturing at a disadvantage."
The most telling moment was Trump squirming when Hillary went at him for not paying taxes and refusing to disclose his tax records.
Hillary should have asked him why reducing taxes would spur the economy when people like Trump already pay $o federal taxes?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just cannot get over the fact that "pundits" just don't get why Trump is appealing to such a large percentage of the American voters. They can analyze all they want on what a shitty job Trump did in the debate - his appeal boils down to he is not a politician. That's it.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More than that, he appeals to the great, ugly underbelly of the US. The redneck side, and of course, the deep-end right wing side.

He'll never get the educated democrat vote. Hillary will get all of those, and those numbers are substantial. She will also win a strong percentage of the educated right wing vote, both based on Bill's track record, and based on real fear for a future w/ Trump as Commanding Chief.

In the end, I see a strong Democrat turn-out, which historically has been enough for the Dems to win. Vote shifting will go right to left, not the other way around.

Very much like what happened up here, but to a greater degree.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would be the common logic, but the blue collar worker is what caused Brexit to happen, and the same group is identifying with Trump's promises. This will be a lot closer than any smart person would think.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess we'll see, eh? Which makes this actually fantastic entertainment, in a real and very unnerving way.

When Obama ran, I wasn't surprised at his victory in the end, because he galvanized the black and democratic vote. He won based on vote turn out.

I believe we'll see equally as strong a voter turn out this time around. Those that would typically be apathetic, or simply can't be fcuked, will be motivated to cast a ballot. I simply see that as more likely on the Democrat side of the ball than the Republican side.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently Gennifer Flowers, the lady Bill had a affair with ( posed for playboy as well :D:gurps:) said that Bill Clinton used to imply Hilary was a lesbian...

Bill said" She eats more Pus$$y then I do" when Gennifer asked him about it...

Anyways not sure if true but entertaining....

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Libya, syria, iraq, and many more places around the world have been destroyed by clinton and like minded politicians. never clinton.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Libya, syria, iraq, and many more places around the world have been destroyed by clinton and like minded politicians. never clinton.

There is no doubt this election is a Sophie's Choice kinda election. It's more about voting against the worst candidate than voting for the best.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0