Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2007/2008

Wolfgang

Aug 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Show me the money JBN :)

I believe I received a text from JBL at the 10 minute mark letting me know that the Germans were getting defeated by the Brits. Spoke to soon buddy, now go eat sh&^, 0 world cups man!

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Show me the money JBN :)

I believe I received a text from JBL at the 10 minute mark letting me know that the Germans were getting defeated by the Brits. Spoke to soon buddy, now go eat sh&^, 0 world cups man!

So you two are texting each other now. Nice! JBN does bucky now about Wolfgang?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Today's games changed nothing as Lyon had to beat the Huns either way because of the 3 - 0 first leg.

Huns 1 Lyon 3

Sorry, I was off with my 3 - 1 prediction today. :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still in second in Group E

With everything still to play for Rangers are in great shape! If asked back in August if I'd take a win or a draw at home in our last match to qualify from the group stages I would have took it in a heart beat.
Personally, I don't put my faith in a god or pretend to be religious about anything other than football. However, Karma is a bitch and those bitter bastards be ware of this. I don't care how the dirty side of Glasgow does tomorrow, as long as the Gers get the result at home to Lyon!

Follow Follow

Wolfgang

Aug 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quiet around here today!

I'll say Bremen does the unthinkable and beats Madrid. I'll also say Schalke draws Valencia. I know Valencia beat them on their own turf earlier but Schalke seems to be back on form now. For Sports Action purposes, I'll add Lazio to win and Milan to win on the road. Setting myself up fro a big down fall but everyone here loves to hate the squarehead anyways.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucky fcuking Tims...:D

So Celtic and Rangers just need to win their last game each to advance eh?
For some reason I feel I've heard this before regarding Scottish fitba?
Sounds like Deja Vu to me.

Crash.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic can advance with a draw. Rangers can also, as they have done better than Lyon in the head to head.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucky fcuking Tims...:D

So Celtic and Rangers just need to win their last game each to advance eh?
For some reason I feel I've heard this before regarding Scottish fitba?
Sounds like Deja Vu to me.

Crash.

They will both advance with a draw.........Celtic MIGHT squeak one out IF Benfica can sneak a win against Shakhtar.....Benfica must beat them in order to earn a UEFA Cup spot......at least there is something for everyone in the group to play for......I just want a Benfica win........because Celtic would be through even when they get trounced by AC Milan. :D In fact, if Benfica get a draw....things are good too, thanks to Donati's last goal.......great set-up by wee McGeady by the way.......:)

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wish I could say it was a great performance by the celts today but to be honest they were average at best. But yet again at home they prove they are never out of a game. McGeady was not in the game at all except when it counted, which was good timing of course. Along with Brown, the two were bypassed consistently. Whenever they touched the ball good things happened. However take the three points and move on to the San Siro next Tuesday.

Needless to say it was a good day as I just got home now from the 11:30 kickoff:eek:

A draw is in the cards at the San siro!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wish I could say it was a great performance by the celts today but to be honest they were average at best. But yet again at home they prove they are never out of a game. McGeady was not in the game at all except when it counted, which was good timing of course. Along with Brown, the two were bypassed consistently. Whenever they touched the ball good things happened. However take the three points and move on to the San Siro next Tuesday.

Needless to say it was a good day as I just got home now from the 11:30 kickoff:eek:

A draw is in the cards at the San siro!!

Totally agree, Parkhead. Celtic was exceptionally average and when you have a backline with Caldwell at right back......you know you're in a little bit of difficulty in terms of playing football out of the back. Hartley did okay considering he was really out of position after Naylor was hurt.....More injuries to deal with........January can't come soon enough and at least we know we're playing European football after Christmas, though I certainly hope it is in the CL final 16.....leave the UEFA Cup for Rangers. :D

Hopefully Nakamura is back soon......we still need his creativity in there at times.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0