Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2007/2008

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't seen the game yet and probably won't in fear of losing my ****ing head with Ginger Balls. Anyway, the reality is Celtic is not good enough for European football. Yes, we beat AC Milan at home(a depleted team) but at what point does the board and management feel the away record is nothing less than embarrassing. And then of course Strachan's wonderful tactical moves. Nice one.

Anyway, no UEFA.....so let's just hope to **** Celtic can focus on the league as there is only ONE spot available in the CL next year.......

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What? I thought Scotlands great performance in Euro Qualification and the 3 Scots in Europe was increasing the coefficient?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
11:30 am. TSN...Woo Hoo!!!
Another game on Public Access Tele for Rangers. Nicely Done.

Predictions?
Liverpool 20:45 Beşiktaş
Porto 20:45 Marseille
Valencia 20:45 Rosenborg
Schalke 20:45 Chelsea
Lazio 20:45 Bremen Draw
Olympiacos 20:45 Real Madrid
Celtic 20:45 Benfica Draw
Shakhtar 20:45 Milan :eek:(pepto bismol upset of the week)

Matchday 4 - Wednesday 7 November
Grp Home Away
Lyon 20:45 Stuttgart
Barcelona 20:45 Rangers DRAW
Man. United 20:45 Dynamo Kyiv
Sporting 20:45 Roma
Internazionale 20:45 CSKA Moskva
Fenerbahçe 20:45 PSV Draw
Steaua 20:45 Sevilla
Slavia 20:45 Arsenal

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhhtttttt (spelt to sound like Dr. Evil)

Umm, I'm pretty sure we could have figured that out, and it is not a stretch as Milano just drew Torino 0-0 at home. Milan is having scoring problems, and they are travelling to Shakhtar to play a very good, and deep team.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Umm, I'm pretty sure we could have figured that out, and it is not a stretch as Milano just drew Torino 0-0 at home. Milan is having scoring problems, and they are travelling to Shakhtar to play a very good, and deep team.

I just have a lot of faith that it will be no problem. But past experiences prove otherwise. I just really hope you're wrong :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon the Pork Chops. Piss all over the mhanky bastards.

**** you and your 'mhanky' shite, Bucky. Seriously.

A disgusting challenge from the Benfica ****......this guy should get a ****ing 5 or 6 gamer for that challenge......:mad:

Still a VERY difficult mountain to climb.......but a home win against Shakhtar certainly helps our chances.

Come on, Barcelona. Stick a half dozen by them tomorrow........

Last edited by a moderator:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll definitely stick a half dozen down my gob at lunch. :D

Seriously Captain.
**** man.
Why the **** so unhappy after the big ****ing win?
****'s sakes, you'd ****ing think the 'Tic had a **** poor match or ****ing something.
That ****ing challenge on wee **** Brown was a right **** though eh?
That **** meant to **** him right the **** up and no doubt ****ing UEFA will ****ing throw the ****ing book at him for sure.
I have a ****ing place in my ****ing heart for the wee **** right the ***ing noo as Scotland still ****ing needs him to beat ****ing Italy.

Cheers
****forever

:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easily one of the worst tackles in champions league history!!!
Dirty bastard should be made an example of by UEFA, there is no place in football for absolute garbage like that... The fact Brown wasn't seriously injured is a miracle...

~CelticForever ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wee Brown, the little wanker, is lucky to be able to walk today!?

good result 'tic...

Now it's time for ours! :D
WATP

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
aaargh. Henry's first goal was a handball, I wouldn't expect the ref to see it, but surely the linesman!?

Barca were definately deserving of the points as Rangers definately were not...bit of a broing game.

What linkup between Ronnie and Messi for the #2 goal. wow.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lyon lurking behind you now.......and they will beat you at Ibrox. :D That Stuttgart trip will earn nothing either......Rangers will be in the UEFA Cup.....along with Celtic. :(

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
aaargh. Henry's first goal was a handball, I wouldn't expect the ref to see it, but surely the linesman!?

Barca were definately deserving of the points as Rangers definately were not...bit of a broing game.

What linkup between Ronnie and Messi for the #2 goal. wow.

Agree on the 2nd goal but wtf was Hutton doing???? Ball watching???? Against Ronaldhino??? I would rather he step in front of him and give away a freekick at the top of the 18!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0