Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Captain Shitpicks vs. Parkputz

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will send him a PM right now. However, I must check to see if we are in fact tied. You could be cheating. ;)

Dineanddasher, check your PM sunshine.....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got em both.

The two scores have been sealed in a mayonnaise jar and are currently sitting in My Grams cupboard in Taber, Alberta where they will stay until the game is over. Or she decides to make a sandwich. What ever comes first.

You're both way off. Putzs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain - 38 Parkputz - 34

Actually, I think it's the mayonnaise. Grams (God rest he soul) has been passed for 8 some years now. :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on. Just one more touchdown with a successful convert, and the pints are mine AGAIN. BTW, did I receive my pints from last week? I don't think so......:(

Captain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off I don't know if you got your pints or not. But we did make three trips to the cold beer and wine store in about 4 hours!! I am thinking somewhere in there you got your pints!:eek: I know I got mine.

Since we can not be called amateurs at this I believe we have a carry over of the pints!! I mean if were amateurs like OD & D&D we would pick the games with no spreads and then predict the points closest to it, and it would not matter if we went over. However as professionals we held to different standards and we both went over, therefore causing a tie!!:eek:

Next week is for 8 pints!!:D ::

Do you agree there Cheatinpicks?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree. We are in the Premier League of prognosticating, while the other two putzes are in the Nationwide Conference. I wonder how they would survive in Vegas.

"Yes, I would like $5 on the total to go over 31."

"Okay, sir."

"If it goes under 31, I get my money back, right?"

"Oh yes, sir. That is the least we could do for you."

OR

"If I pick 7 out of 14 games right, do I win money, if my Monday night points are over OR under the total?"

"Sure, sir. In Vegas, we want everyone to win because we would like to go out of business as soon as possible."

Anyway, next week will be for 8 pints. BTW, I honestly have no idea who took 42 and 45 respectively. I deleted their e-mails before I wrote them down. I just remember two totals, so either could have an argument. KNVB couldn't even remember which one he chose. So basically, they're tied too. The other one could dispute this legitimately.

Captain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Carry over it is!!:cool:

As far as those two Amateurs go, Who cares!! They should be tied and if they don't like the mediators ruling, Pick a number between 10 and Pm the Captain.:p They make up rules as they go along anyway. Why not add one more?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This coming from the gut that's 0-5-1 in the last six weeks

Ah, I'm glad to see that you're still sticking up for your brother all the way from Korea. :) However, Parkputz has been hammered by an in form Captain. He would have been 5 - 1 against the other two putzes, so the 'gut' comment was uncalled for. Neil doesn't have a big gut. That would be the Captain and perhaps One Dart? :eek: ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Power, offside my friend. Don't fcuk with Grams memory. :mad:

Parkhead, I'm surprised Captain let you off the leash long enough to post. You must have been a good boy.... Lets see.... you've lost 6 on the trot to the Province news paper picks and you're now talking smack?

Don't you even start Captain, you're betting a guy who can't even beat the Province news paper and you're also a guy who can't beat a guy losing to the Province news paper until you copied the Province newspaper.

You're both shameful putzs.:

OD, you do have a big gut or is that BUTT. Rikshi. :D

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF

Big butt? Not this cowboy. While I may be a little rounder these days than in the past, I have a very nice butt. Thank you very much. And if you are going to call me names, get it right, Rikishi.
Putz.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart & Muppet

You are on, I see no reason why the Captain and I should not take your Flat of BEER!!

Put your money where your mouth is!!!:eek::D

Captain would you like Bud or Canadian?

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain are we going to play this week for the 8 pints or not? I don't care either way really. It's your call.:cool:

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We may as well. The winner, I mean the Captain, will collect the winnings when we play our first Saturday game after the new year. :)

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's on then. Your only as good as your last week, So I might as well just win this week. I will post the "official" spreads in a bit!!:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0