Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Captain Shitpicks vs. Parkputz

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're the King, Captain.

Good luck with your picks, Parkhead. I am guessing Mr. Gumble will have a better chance than you.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Yes the pictures!!

Unfair war you BASTARD!! You know I don't know how to post pictures!!!:rolleyes: Damn IT!!!

Maybe I will have to go to a "Source" of my own. An honest "Source" like DutchDonkey!!:eek:

:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is a very good hint.....

Mark ___________ Forecast

Fill in the blank and you will know the source. Otherwise, you're in trouble again. If you figure out the source, I will be forced to make my own picks..............:)

Captain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are the "Official Spreads":

U S Football : N F L - Spreads

Bet Until : 18:30 28/12/2002

Odds Spread Competitors Spread Odds

1.90 -1.5 Philadelphia At N Y Giants +1.5 1.90

Bet Until : 22:00 28/12/2002

1.95 +7 Kansas City At Oakland -7 1.86

Bet Until : 18:00 29/12/2002

1.90 0 Miami At New England 0 1.90

1.90 +6.5 Dallas At Washington -6.5 1.90

1.90 +7 Cincinnati At Buffalo -7 1.90

1.86 -2.5 Atlanta At Cleveland +2.5 1.95

1.90 -8.5 Tennessee At Houston +8.5 1.90

1.90 +7 Carolina At New Orleans -7 1.90

1.90 +7.5 Baltimore At Pittsburgh -7.5 1.90

1.90 -3.5 Minnesota At Detroit +3.5 1.90

Bet Until : 21:15 29/12/2002

1.90 +1.5 Green Bay At N Y Jets -1.5 1.90

1.90 +11 Arizona At Denver -11 1.90

1.95 +3 Seattle At San Diego -3 1.86

I am just going to post my two Saturday games for now. But I will not post them until I figure out your "Source"

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question there Putz!!

Your hint is that the guys name or are you being sly and referring to the Actor? I will get this.

:D

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No kidding they should cover against Baltimore this week!! Putz!!:rolleyes:

Captain this look familiar,

It all began when Bob Harmon began predicting college and NFL games in 1957. He devised a mathematical formula that picked winners correctly between 72 and 78 percent of the time; most seasons getting almost 75 percent of his picks right

Captain will be making his own picks this week!! That will be 8 pints for me.:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Three words......

Fcuk-ing fluke.

Here are my selections for the weekend. I'm not wasting time here. Take these to the bank.......I even read what my source took this time.......:)

Saturday, December 28, 2002

*Oakland 34 Kansas City 24 (Oakland)
In a 20-10 win over the Raiders in Week Eight, the 32nd-ranked Chiefs defense gave up a single TD. K.C.'s ranking hasn't changed, and it won't pull that trick twice against the league's top passing game.

Philadelphia 24 *N.Y. Giants 17 (Philadelphia)
That same Week Eight, the Eagles ran for 299 yards against the Giants and shut them down 17-3. N.Y. still can't stop Philly's ground game, and the Eagles' D will still be impenetrable for the Giants.
Sunday, December 29, 2002

Atlanta 23 *Cleveland 14 (Atlanta)
The one standout unit in this matchup -- the Falcons' backfield -- should overpower the Browns' defensive line. Cleveland has won six of its last seven against Atlanta, but they haven't met since 1993.

*Buffalo 27 Cincinnati 13 (Buffalo)
Second only to Oakland in passing, the Bills will have to prove it against the Bengals, whose only defensive hope remains their secondary. Buffalo was a 33-20 winner four years ago in their last face-off.

*Denver 32 Arizona 10 (Denver)
The Broncos may be struggling to remain postseason-viable, but the Cardinals are struggling to get anything right. Denver improved its record against Arizona to 5-0-1 with a 38-17 trouncing last year.

Green Bay 25 *N.Y. Jets 14 (Green Bay)
Even the Packers' lousy run defense can handle the Jets, though G.B. has been one of those good teams -- like Miami -- that N.Y. can dominate, having won six of eight in the series, most recently in '00.

*Indianapolis 30 Jacksonville 16 (Indy)
Led by Peyton Manning's three TD passes, the Colts beat the Jaguars 28-25 on Opening Day. If Indy can get its ground game in gear -- a big if -- its fourth straight win over Jacksonville could be a rout.

Minnesota 20 *Detroit 17 (Minnesota)
Daunte Culpepper threw for 295 yards and two scores and ran for a third in the Vikings' 31-24 win over the Lions 11 weeks ago. Minnesota should run all over this team, but Detroit will keep it close.

*New England 24 Miami 21 (NE)
In October the Dolphins had possession of the ball for 40 minutes and fired on all cylinders while putting N.E. away, 26-13. For the Patriots to win, they'll need to be more than all pass and no run.

*New Orleans 28 Carolina 14 (NO)
Scoring two TD's in the last 31 seconds, the Saints beat the Panthers for the fifth time in a row, 34-24, in Week 10. N.O. is better in every offensive category, and Carolina in every defensive category.

*Pittsburgh 29 Baltimore 12 (Pitts-fcukers)
Nine weeks ago the Steelers jumped out to a 28-3 lead over the Ravens and never let them get back in it, winning 31-18. Pittsburgh has proved it can lose to anybody, but it should beat Baltimore soundly.

*San Diego 26 Seattle 16 (San Diego)
Having lost four straight to the Seahawks and nine of the last 11 in the series, the Chargers were glad to see them leave the AFC West. This time around, Seattle won't be able to stop S.D. on the ground.

Tampa Bay 19 *Chicago 7 (TB)
Speaking of divisional farewells, the Bears had just figured out how to beat the Buccaneers, winning three in a row, when T.B. moved south. This time around, about all Chicago can hope for is a blizzard.

Tennessee 22 *Houston 14 (Ten)
As we predicted, the Texans neutralized the Titans' passing attack last month and Tennessee had to win with defense, 17-10. Houston still has no offense but good pass defense, so it's more of the same.

*Washington 21 Dallas 19 (Dallas)
Finally the Redskins will prove they're better on both sides of the ball than the Cowboys. Washington took a 20-10 lead over Dallas on Thanksgiving but still lost its 10th straight in the series, 27-20.

Monday, December 30, 2002

San Francisco 27 *St. Louis 23
Forty-Niners fans beware: S.F.'s 37-13 six-game-series-losing-streak-ending rout of the Rams was a lot easier than the rematch will be, because St. Louis is capable of shredding the 49ers' secondary.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too late, my picks are ALL done. I even went against Mr. Harmon on one the picks, I think. Since it is the last weekend of the regular season and you NEVER would have figured out my 'source' without help, it is only right that I get to follow his expertise, IF I choose to do so. I still my change my picks before the weekend, Sunday in particular......:)

Captain who is looking forward to getting a ride to our next game so I can enjoy my 8 pints.........

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screw the picks that calander was magic!! I am a big fan of #7 among others!!:D :wa: :wa:

What did you change? I will post mine tomorrow!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe I didn't change yet........but

I might change. That will keep you on your toes, since you have already LOST 5 in a row and somehow managed a tie the last time out. I wonder what the fcuking 'pretenders' are doing in their own little 'gay' thread. I am no longer allowed to post there, which is fine with me. :) Here's some advice for the two cheaters. Look at our threads, agree with us, and then just for the hell of it, take the other team, much like you did with Pittsburgh. :rolleyes: Yah, yah, I know, you will get your case of Lucky. Bastards.

Captain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With these picks I WILL be enjoying the 8 pints!!:D

Saturdays games

Oakland -7

Giants +1.5 I will be 1 up after Sat.

Sundays games

Atlanta -2.5

Buffalo -7

Denver -11

Green Bay +1.5

Indy +.5

Minnisota -3.5
Captain your pick says Minn but the score you posted would be Det. So are you taking Minn at 3.5?

New England 0

New Orleans -7

Pittsburgh -7.5

San Diego -3

Tampa Bay 19 - 7 score

Tennessee -8.5

Washington -6.5 Cowboys suck I will be two or three up at this point depending on you Minn pick. Game, set, MATCH!!:D

S.F. 27 -23 score

Of course all can be changed up to Game time.!!!

:p

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain

Okay then, I will only beat you by two then!!!:p

Go Skins and Giants!!

Unless I change some picks!!:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After some thorough research and noticing home much the Vegas line has swung the Giants way, I am changing my Philly pick to the Giants. They will win by a field goal. I guess it comes down to the Dallas/Washington game unless I find some other pertinent information that might change my mind on that one. However, I might change a few tonight. BTW, this would not have been a problem if I didn't give you my site. You have OBVIOUSLY copied all the picks that I originally 'copied', I mean selected.

Captain

"You always have to watch for the blitzes," Collins said. "They're doing just as much as they always have. It's a matter of always having your eye on their safeties and corners. They can come on any down and distance."

Hmmm, it was 17 - 3 game last time with Philly racking up 299 yards offense. Mind you, McNabb ran for 111. Just so I will be able to go up 1 - 0, after one game, I will change my mind back to Philadelphia . If I lose I can change a bunch of games tomorrow anyway. It is all about strategy, all about strategy. :)

Philadelphia will win 20 - 17.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0