Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BCPL- BC Premier League: Proposal

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Premier] Who will come out on top in the VMSL 2009/10

Regs, games should not be played there...but played on Stadiums like the one in Coquitlam the one Serbs and Croats played....I think the entrance was 10dollars...and as far as I saw some 500 people came to watch the game..There is othing wrong with charging 10dollars to watch the game....if you cant afford it, dont bother coming..

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes Regs, stadiums. All 12 teams will have stadiums, you see.

PS, Regs, the reason people went to the Serb vs Croatia game is the same reason people slow down for traffic accidents.

rich2

Oct 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

i think there was more than 500 people, but the two teams hadn't played each other in a long time . 1/2 of the fans at those games haven't watched a vmsl game in there life and probably won't again. i cant see many people paying to watch surrey united play w.van, or columbus play metro ford. i think ethnic teams are a huge part of this league as well, even coming up and down between premier and first div.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs, games should not be played there...but played on Stadiums like the one in Coquitlam the one Serbs and Croats played....I think the entrance was 10dollars...and as far as I saw some 500 people came to watch the game..There is othing wrong with charging 10dollars to watch the game....if you cant afford it, dont bother coming..

10 bucks to watch that shower of shite. Great value......looking forward to the Super League. :rolleyes:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I still stand by my words..the only teams upset are the teams that wont make the New BC Super Premier League.
Who feel they are better than the teams who will make it from the FVSL and the VISL...
I said it ..bash me all you want. This new division is the best Idea in Premier BC soccer since they put nets on the back of the goals.
The week teams will be out soon enough and the better teams will be in...
This is the start of something good for soccer for years to come. Growth with the MLS.
Bringing our province together playing the game we all love..
I cant believe some of you dont get it...Its as obvious as can be...
GrOw Canada

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I still stand by my words..the only teams upset are the teams that wont make the New BC Super Premier League.
Who feel they are better than the teams who will make it from the FVSL and the VISL...
I said it ..bash me all you want. This new division is the best Idea in Premier BC soccer since they put nets on the back of the goals.
The week teams will be out soon enough and the better teams will be in...
This is the start of something good for soccer for years to come. Growth with the MLS.
Bringing our province together playing the game we all love..
I cant believe some of you dont get it...Its as obvious as can be...
GrOw Canada

Ghouse, should the players in the SuperLeague and coaches be paid?

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

10 bucks to watch that shower of shite. Great value......looking forward to the Super League.:confused:

People paid to watch you play , were you that much better?
I would suggest not seeing as Canada is ranked 66th!!:eek:

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Time to try to at least put a better product on the pitch.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

10 bucks to watch that shower of shite. Great value......looking forward to the Super League.:confused:

People paid to watch you play , were you that much better?
I would suggest not seeing as Canada is ranked 66th!!:eek:

Did they? FFS, what a waste of money. It was great betting Sports Action on soccer when I was playing. That was the reason I played.

So you're suggesting that the 'Super League' is going to be on par with a Canadian Soccer League now? WTF?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Time to try to at least put a better product on the pitch.

Yes, and this 4 VMSL 3 FVSL and 3 VISL league is definitely going to do that, especiall when the TOP 4 VMSL teams won't enter it. FFS, can some of you not see this as being a problem and counterproductive to what you really want?

FFSheadoutofthesandplease

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes, and this 4 VMSL 3 FVSL and 3 VISL league is definitely going to do that, especiall when the TOP 4 VMSL teams won't enter it. FFS, can some of you not see this as being a problem and counterproductive to what you really want?

FFSheadoutofthesandplease

The top 4 teams ? who are they? I have seen a number of teams in the top 4 over the last 5 years and some have been relegated. Captain don't you think it is time to create a better league for the development of Canadian Soccer Players or does this interfere with your summer golf games? Hey if BC always wnats to finish second best at National Tournaments i am ok with that. I have seen first hand what a Provincial Super League (AMSL) does and what it offers. I guess it is true what they say about OLD people ...THEY DON"T LIKE CHANGE!

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

So you're suggesting that the 'Super League' is going to be on par with a Canadian Soccer League now

No. I'm just saying I spent $20 dollars before to watch absolutely shite soccer and to stand in line to get shite beer at a rediculous price. So crazier things have happened.

Like any small bussiness, if it can survive the first few years it has a good chance to become something worth while for our soccer community.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Here is a idea to help cover costs for these teams get the players to pay fees that is what we do in Calgary players pay up to $600 a year

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your joining a "club". I think putting $200 in at the beginning of the year shouldn't be a problem for most. The young kids parents would do it for them. Maybe you'll see less kids jumping ship year to year when they invest more then there time.
No one thinks twice buying a team round or putting $100 or so towards booze after a big friday night win.
Teams like Surrey United, Columbus, Inter, Metro Ford, West Van, Croatia, should have no problem coming up with monies.
Even $100 a head club fee can get the bank going.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right but if it were $500/$600 a pop, well, it ain't gonna fly which was my point.

How will the CAT system work here? Can a VMSL team use players from their CAT team in the new super league? If they can't, the whole CAT system is effectively DEAD in the VMSL.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0