Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BCPL- BC Premier League: Proposal

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What have you won as a player Larsson? You sure didn't have the midas touch with Sapperton, MF or AFC. Come on now. Throw your resume on the table before you ask to see others. Lets all have a good gander at what your born excellence has brought to the playing ranks of amateur football.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well if you have ime i can make a list for you. But no need you ansered my question! here are just a few BC provincials, Alberta provincials, Irish Nationals, Vmsl golden boot and the list goes on

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What have you won as a player Larsson? You sure didn't have the midas touch with Sapperton, MF or AFC. Come on now. Throw your resume on the table before you ask to see others. Lets all have a good gander at what your born excellence has brought to the playing ranks of amateur football.

Nice Carrot head has arrived the biggest loser of them all.

Sapperton - Promotion to Premier, a bunch of tournaments ( A few MVP awards in with those) not bad for only being 18-20 years old

MF - VMSL GOLDEN BOOT ( which KNOB you could not score in a whore house) * Coached by John Vairo who said " i did not score enough goals that year"

AFC - got them also promoted and was taken good care of

Also was named MVP Nations Cup, Pacific 96ers got them also promoted and again taken good care of

This is just a litte bit for you KNOB which you have never even come close to acheiving yet you still open your mouth as if you know the game

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well move over Pele, step aside Beckham's endorsements, and clear the way for LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN
:eek::wa::knvb::bronco: :D:D:D

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Redwoods i would hope they would agree that the league is not as good. I like fozie but my favourite is Scooter

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well move over Pele, step aside Beckham's endorsements, and clear the way for LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN
:eek::wa::knvb::bronco: :D:D:D

wow that is a bit much typical vancouverite going overboard yet again!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fmalmberg, Freddy, sixfyv, steve1234, swampdonkey, The Big Boot, Zaurrini this list reminds me of a TV show .............THE MUPPET SHOW

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How does a guy with more chins than a chinese phone book claim to have played at such a high level? Is it just that Big macs are cheaper in cowtown.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How does a guy with more chins than a chinese phone book claim to have played at such a high level? Is it just that Big macs are cheaper in cowtown.

CLAIM oh boy another small brained man! And yes i have gained weight after i retired from playing thank you for noticing and when was it that u saw me. RIGHT!

Your that guy tht just loves to hear himself talk!

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow that is a bit much typical vancouverite going overboard yet again!

Sorry about that. Let me put that through the Alberta translator for you . . .

Where's I'ms frum, thangs with heads that large is either steers or queers, boy. An you ain't lookin like no steer to me.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry about that. Let me put that through the Alberta translator for you . . .

Where's I'ms frum, thangs with heads that large is either steers or queers, boy. An you ain't lookin like no steer to me.

You a Gangster? or from Oakland either way you sound like a idiot!

By the way i have a gorgeous wife so maybe your coming out and this is your way of telling people. Congrats FREDDY MERCURY

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
not sure what i did to get dragged into this, but you leave me with no choice...

Attachments

• someone ate sneds.jpg
    someone ate sneds.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 125

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
CLAIM oh boy another small brained man! And yes i have gained weight after i retired from playing thank you for noticing and when was it that u saw me. RIGHT!

Your that guy tht just loves to hear himself talk!

I saw your wedding pictures online. Vanity gets you every time. If you were a snickers bar you'd eat yourself. Wife looks nice though, does she use a guide dog or a cane?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So that's your claim to fame, eh? Helping a couple of div 1 teams get promoted and that you were treated good. Well, you sure put mine and Dude's sports day ribbons to shame. I suppose my egg toss doesn't count for much if you can be 18 -20 at the same time.

Congrats on being the fittest and best drinker over a sunny weekend too.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So that's your claim to fame, eh? Helping a couple of div 1 teams get promoted and that you were treated good. Well, you sure put mine and Dude's sports day ribbons to shame. I suppose my egg toss doesn't count for much if you can be 18 -20 at the same time.

Congrats on being the fittest and best drinker over a sunny weekend too.

OH KNOB stop crying you big women's blouse **** your such a pussy. No wonder you don't get laid

Dumby 18 -20 means 18 yr old to 20 yrs old you that stupid

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0