Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge 2
ICST Pegasus 1

Ref decides the match with a crap call against the flow of play in the last 15. Thank you Island officiating :mad:

I'm sure details will follow

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear CJ and Costly got reds at the end. CJ pushed the ref and he called it with 2 left, is that right? Enjoy next year off if he did.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 Gorge over Peg...ref with a hand in it... I'll let Reedie explain

3-0 Surrey,Clarke with a scrappy one Vince Stewart with a rocket From about 35 yards out to seal it for the boys in black and a third with 2 to go to emphasize. Surrey was the stronger team from the get go and fully deserved the win.

fowler

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
CJ pushed the ref and he called it with 2 left, is that right? Enjoy next year off if he did.

More of a choke hold then a push. Bye bye for a long time.....

First half was great soccer. Pegasus probably had more of the play with some nice passing, but didn't look very dangerous in the final third. Some sloppy clearing by the Pegasus sweeper got them in trouble a few times and led to Gorge's first goal.

Second half was scrappy. I would be choked (pun intended) if that PK was against my team. Tough call that ultimately decided the game. That said, Pegasus needed to show more composure. I was shocked at how easy #11 from Pegasus got into it with the fans and then choked the ref at the end. The big blonde ogre from Pegasus cost his team with his lack of composure as well.

From the perspective of an Islander, I would've love to have seen the BCPSL go ahead, as it would be great to see two teams of this quality (same for Pegasus and Bays last week) battle it out every week.

ooohalberto

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge 2
ICST Pegasus 1

Ref decides the match with a crap call against the flow of play in the last 15. Thank you Island officiating :mad:

I'm sure details will follow

Sour grapes to be sure. It was a soft call, but the keeper should not have been anywhere near there. I have seen Island teams lose out to similar calls when on the mainland. I expect the almighty VMSL would never say it wasn't a penalty if they won the call.

Pegasus had their chances to win the game and didn't put them away. End of story.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From bad to worse... 116k in a 80k trying to make the 6:00. Ooops.

Word has it Reedie is now in the back of said SUV too.When it goes wrong it really goes wrong.

Attachments

• Peg.JPG
    Peg.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 186

SuperFan

Apr 25, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pegasus are the Belle of the Ball

What a great showing from Pegasus. Not only does the bench (13 in particular) try to bad talk some Cowichan players but in the 90th minute a player two hands Patty (Gorge) in the face but then a Pegasus player swears at the ref for a straight red (after already receiving a yellow earlier) but then has the balls to attack the refs throat. PEGASUS the class act of the provincials.

Pegasus number 11 - See you in 5 years once you finish that suspension.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Pegasus are the Belle of the Ball

....and maybe choose a better title next time. Seriously?! 'Belle of the Ball?!'
Really?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0