Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalmYourself

Nov 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think any VMSL side ever considered Gorge to be a push over Larsson, but since you are so eager to bash our opinions of the VISL, remind us how all the other Island teams did....

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge’s first goal was totally against the run of play with Pat (#17) made a great run up the middle before laying a great ball off for an easy side-footer.

Gorge played exactly how I remember them playing in the past. Very patient… sticking to their gameplan… defending tenaciously… counter attacking… and putting their few shots on net. A very tidy and impressive game. Congratulations!

Hey Mikey....someone else thinks #17 was worthy of a shout:rolleyes:

Congrats Gorge and #17 for a well deserved win:D

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sneds,

I am a man of my word and therefore I require one Men's Callies jersey size L. Please PM me where to send the $$$.

Bergamascho

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge FC regains B.C. men's soccer title

Gustar, Mennie you old dogs, look at the grey. :D Still hanging around, good for you two. Legends! Congrats on the win, I hope to see you this summer.

I was truly hoping for SUFF to win it, especially after last year and the massive transition the club and team went through. It would have been fitting I think for the new era of Slurrey U to start off with a Provincial Cup. Look for this team to be around and winning for a while. I feel for you Riz, Vinny, even that little toad Angus.

Seaquam forever. :knvb:

Attachments

• 3035911.bin.jpg
    3035911.bin.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 146

Kaaa

Apr 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bergamascho.....your a beauty.
Hahahaha...

Cheers Dave, a pint sometime this summer would be class.

Goose

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's be clear now folks, it's up to Mr. Larsson or any other Callie to now pony up and get me a jersey...God damn Surrey can't even win a Provincial cup with their roster... :mad: :D

patty

Apr 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
i am gorge # 17 and it is never a one manned show, our team played with the heart and desire it takes to win. Not one person on any team can win a game on their own and i feel we have the deepest and complete roster for nationals, (we were missing 3 or 4 starters for the finals) thanks for the props they are much appreciate but again its a team game. Congrats to surrey on a very successful season it was a good hard game with no real dirt to it, you guys are a classy bunch and look forward to seeing you in the future.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think any VMSL side ever considered Gorge to be a push over Larsson, but since you are so eager to bash our opinions of the VISL, remind us how all the other Island teams did....

Well who cares about everyone else so CALMYOURSELF down they only award a trophy to first not second or fifth or ninth ya MUPPET

lookinsideurface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB - thought this could be our swang song game in the first div as the body is not healing as well as it used to.....but guess we have to hang around and try to win BC a National title in October. Cheers for the shout out....you are all class.
It was a great atmosphere at RAP on the weekend. Not often we have the fans cheering for us on the island (as most like seeing us lose), but the fans were loud for us. The drunk boys front row (MayMan and PostMan) were MVPs..... good of Surrey to keep their heads on some of those comments.
A great game to be part of and a very clean game. The red wasn't dirty, just pulling the shirt on a yellow = red.
Surrey - wish we could play teams like yourself, Columbus, Pegasus, and WestVan on a regular basis. Surrey were a classy bunch before, during, and after the game. A pleasure to battle you boys. No matter who came away with the win, BC was going to be well represented at PEI. Disregard any island boys who claim the VMSL isn't it's all talked up to be. Your league is the best and we always enjoy playing you boys (win or lose).
Ref did an excellent job of not being noticed (sign of a good ref) and keeping control.
Time to relax for a bit from a long season. Fundraising time. Holidays to book. We have the biggest roster we ever had going to a Nationals and the deepest bench I have ever been a part of. Time to bring a National Title back to BC.
Gorge #24

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky Thomo and company. Your future looks good.

Congrats Kevin, Gus and Patty!

My years battling you in the PCSL with Peace Arch and Surrey were exhausting. Especially considering we were usually hung to the tits! ;)

Good luck in bringing a National title back to BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0