Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took in the Croatia vs Columbus game on the weekend:

The 2 linesmen were shocking kevin did a good job in the middle called everything needed and not many cards.

The level of the 2 teams was very poor and slow. WV should thump Columbus by 5 0r 4 this friday.

As for playing games on turf is a fecking joke for you guys you have all the fields in the world to play on and you get turf fields brutal obviously someone is pulling the strings on that and has no clue about real Football.

On a side note good to see my saying "MUPPET" being used well done!

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
smartcoach, not the best bombay by far. Keep trying. Hope it doesn't cost per use. Larsson, not sure we will beat them by that score. Always a huge battle between our clubs. I do agree all games should be on grass unless weather forces an alternate (turf). Not sure you came up with muppet (wasn't me either) but don't think that was you.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
does anybody else get the sense that twonine is about to absolutely lose his mind?? I'll be on hand to watch two quality sides play on that muppet turf.

god i hope there is a PK that decides it....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like a muppet, walks like a muppet, and definately talks like a muppet, probably a muppet. Please don't talk about things you know nothing about. Maybe you can make the drive to ambleside and watch a game instead of commenting on other peoples interpretations.

Watching you make an arse of yourself in the ICST Peg game AND the video on TTP is all I need to see of you thanks. You always seem to do a good job of that. Well in.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
does anybody else get the sense that twonine is about to absolutely lose his mind?? I'll be on hand to watch two quality sides play on that muppet turf.

god i hope there is a PK that decides it....

Oddly enough......was thinking the same thing. :D

He's so calm on the pitch normally too.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
For some reason this whole attack on 29, who I remind you all guided his side to the BC Treble last year, reminds me of this clip...

Sir M :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
therock said:
slurry
who cares
Vantrieghts
Gorge

final in Victoria - VISL team wins

First of all Vantrieghts are not in the Quaters, Cowichan is. What about:

Surrey
Who cares
UBC
Peg

Final suppose to be in Victoria but because two teams from lower mailand are in the final so...

NO FINAL IN VICTORIA...

is going to be somewhere in Vancouver, Surrey, Coquitlam or who knows maybe at Kinsmen.

There you have rock.

PAC2010

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For some reason this whole attack on 29, who I remind you all guided his side to the BC Treble last year, reminds me of this clip...

YouTube - MLB® 09: The Show "Dustin vs. PlayStation"

Sir M :)

League MVP though, Sir M? Funny... I don't seem to remember him at the Allstar games. ;)

BTW... if you are going to use a clip... this one is more appropriate.

Looking forward to a doozey of a match tomorrow night...

Last edited by a moderator:

urnotatwembley

Mar 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
[

Final suppose to be in Victoria but because two teams from lower mailand are in the final so...

NO FINAL IN VICTORIA...

is going to be somewhere in Vancouver, Surrey, Coquitlam or who knows maybe at Kinsmen.

There you have rock.

PAC2010[/QUOTE]

Hey STUPID...........Finals all on the Island, WTF r u smoking/drinking/sucking.
Learn to Read

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well last year wasn't the final in South Surrey but with 2 Island teams in it you Island guys all pissed and moaned and got the final to be played there? So I guess things could change, and it could be played here.

urnotatwembley

Mar 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well last year wasn't the final in South Surrey but with 2 Island teams in it you Island guys all pissed and moaned and got the final to be played there? So I guess things could change, and it could be played here.

Again, whatcha smoking/drinking/sucking....................................Get it right.........................

Head in Ass Disease has spread again across the Lower Mainland Soccer Community.

IS21= Lack of Knowledge.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stal, come on, there will never, ever be two island teams in the final. The VISL is a one team league (Gorge) that ought to be folded into the B Cup :wa:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stal, come on, there will never, ever be two island teams in the final. The VISL is a one team league (Gorge) that ought to be folded into the B Cup :wa:

I should have known that. Either way they changed the venue because it made sense. It does not make sense to go to the island for a lower mainland final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0