Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Night at the Races

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF? Why the two minute delay. Captain wears velco shoes. Shouldn't have to much trouble with the laces or the dreaded double knot.

Sort it out Beerputz.... ;)

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The raceform for Saturday night can be found here.

Some TTP names to be found;

Ross The Hoss in the 5th

Lil Dude's Dewette in the 6th

BC Shamrock in the 8th

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delay

The delay is for how long it will take me to get Knvb's foot out of my dogs mouth, Captain there will be no delay for you as my dogs like Redheads from Surrey, I don't think you meet that criteria.

thecanadian'schillininthefridge

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better stock some some Crown as well Parkhead.

I'll be there too. Possibly Guilts as well.

The Crown and I fell out with each other last time we were out together and I think it's time we kissed and made up.

Warm up the 6-2 tape while you're at it. Maybe we can follow the Breeder's Cup on the wireless.

That's all for now.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, Jinky. I am going out to buy the form though because I can hardly read a fcuking thing on the screen. When I enlarge the writing it fcuking covers about 1/20 of each race. Of course, I don't have the computer skills to solve this problem, so I shall go to 7-11 and start reading the form. As for BC Shamrock, it has about as much chance as Parkhead or Captain Shitpicks winning the TTP Hockey Pool, and that is not very good...........

Captain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky I saw you the last time, I will not participate in your downfall, however I will have a Canadian for you. Wouldn't want you to have an early night, one should do you or maybe you and Guilts can share!!:D

Captain- Balsa is also in, he is just to afraid to leave his fraser valley Div 1. cat side b pool thread to post himself. Pathetic

Mightneedabubbanowtoo

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe we can follow the Breeder's Cup on the wireless.

The Breeder's Cup is during the day, isn't it? I haven't checked it out yet but I certainly plan on doing so over the next couple of days........

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain

You can count me in for the Races. ........Party at Parkhead's before and after. Everyone is invited. :D

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa glad to see you now know there are other threads on ttp!!! Knvb, you can do two things at once I'm sure but is one of them drinking a beer :confused: We will just wait and see. Picked up the pints I owe you Captain today, should be nice and cold on Saturday

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gentlemen,

The admission is free and the parking is $2. We will be meeting at the Homestretch at around 6:45. I believe the racing starts at 7:00. Remember, I am guaranteeing at least ONE winning bet for everyone in the first five races. NO win and a round for everyone present......

Remember that a win is a win...........

Captain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Make sure you bring your wallet-uh I mean ash tray!! Wouldn't want you to not have enough money to buy us our round:D

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The beers are ready!!! , you just study those race lineups:D I hold you personally responsible for all the inside info on the horses. BTW which one is the best mudder might come in handy to know, by the looks of things

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0