Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Night at the Races

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Over the top may come out depending on his schedule. He can't commit right now...

Can people just show up to this or do they need to confirm in advance?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CD,

As long as I know we have at least 12 attending, we can get a race named after the site. Once this is confirmed, then people can show up..... Hopefully by Friday, we will have AT LEAST 12.

Captain

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Gaffa, I'd completely forgotten about Pistnbroke; the years of wanton neglect to my mind and body and extensive use of class 'A' narcotics and cheap cleaning fluid have certainly taken their toll. If only I had a mate named Honkers. It could all have been so different........ :cool:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Though he hasn't posted anything yet... One of our new members 'Rovad' will be joining us at Fraser Downs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OUT, Well not Welcome

Originally posted by Reccos
We'd better hope (for you) that Chuck hasn't heard about your recent escapades! ;)

Chuck has been informed of some of my past escapades, and has asked that I do not attend the TTP Night at the Races. He doesn't want to tarnish the Fine Image of the fine Race Track.

Thats OK, I will continue to take my bets to Hastings Park where they don't check for 5Star as you are walking in.:eek:

Plus, it is a friends 30 B-Day, that night, so no Pony's for HOS.

Have a good time boys, someone must get kicked out, and someone has to throw-up.
I put money on Recco's for the Double.

HOS

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS Too Chicken to Return To Surrey

I just got off the phone from talking with Chuck. He now realizes banning you was an error given that your appeal period at GM Place has not expired and all that. No problem if you want to attend. Bring your buddy's b'day party with you.

KNVB won't even remember the stolen 3 pints, er 3 points.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammerhead,

We are meeting at 6:30 at the main restaurant. I look forward to seeing you. I will have all the winning picks in hand.......

:wa:

Sorrry, we are going to Cloverdale Harness Racing......

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's at the Rodeeeooo. All the way out Highway 10 and then left into Cloverdale, very well signed, can't miss it. We'll see how the trotting goes. Remember Captain, no winners equals a round for the crew on you.

ODwhoislookingforwardtobeingthecaptain'scolleagueonmonday

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DEFINITE....Possible.....

CAPTAIN SHAMROCK
PARKHEAD
MARCO POLO
CDK
CDK'S FRIEND(S)
KURGAN
HAMMERHEAD
JINKY
REGS
KNVB
ONE DART
RECCOS
Club I Champ
5 Big Toes
Ballbaby
Jags
Dicken_Sider
Yowen
HardBallz

This is just off the top of my head. Could anyone else please give a FINAL yes or no, if I don't have you confirmed in capital letters. Thanks.

Captain

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rovad is definitely going to be there. Over the top may show up depending on how many pints I promise to buy him and we may also have a couple of special guests who will , no doubt, sign up to TTP when they get to know all the wonderful lads that post regularly on these forums. :rolleyes:

R

Rovad

I am ready to be welcomed with open arms !
See you at the races.
CDK's picking me up in his stolen car.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great, now we've got Reccos' illegitimate croat love child on board... who's next? Cibab_Mot?

:D

~Sger.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, who is picking me up on Saturday and at what time? KNVB, I know you offered a ride before remembering that you're not working on Saturday..........I'm still going to take you up on that......:) As long as we get to Parkhead's around 4:30, so I can finish my FOUR CANADIANS, life will be grand.......

Welcome aboard, Rovad, and we'll see you on Saturday. I will be the sober one, with natural blonde streaks in my hair....

CDK's picking me up in his stolen car.

Which one?

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome

Rovad nice to see u on here!

I would love to join all of u, i am a big racing fan, been one since i was a lil shite. but i have prior commitments *damn weddings* and must attend. But have fun boys. Next function i will hopefully be attending to make the croatian population bigger.

Rovad when kings and lil ones nite??

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, who is picking me up on Saturday and at what time? KNVB, I know you offered a ride before remembering that you're not working on Saturday..........I'm still going to take you up on that...... As long as we get to Parkhead's around 4:30, so I can finish my FOUR CANADIANS, life will be grand.......
Shitpicks, I'll be at the your place by 3:48. I'll drink your one, probably warm, beer while I stuff you on your home board, then we'll be off to Parkputzs' place.

Let gong show two begin.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Something tells me that I'm going to need a few more beer in the fridge. With that Alcoholic KNVB coming by and bringing the captain with him. This is a recipe for disaster. See you boys at 4:31, beer in hand by 4:33.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0