Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 BC Mens Provincial A Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, the Delta one was a hard on to predict, you never know what the Delta boys will be up to the night before the match, but had to go with the home town team on that one. And yes RobJ will screw something up, maybe he will put the team a ferry to Duke Pt. instead of Swartz Bay...

This is exactly why we are going saturday night in case we go on the wrong ferry! See I do think of everything. You are now in the same classification as dude, except you are not a quitter :)!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is exactly why we are going saturday night in case we go on the wrong ferry! See I do think of everything. You are now in the same classification as dude, except you are not a quitter :)!

All the quitters had it right all these years...we can chirp from the sidelines and never, ever have to go back in and be accountable. It's magic! :D

Aztec Ruler

Jun 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 - 1 Delta over Gordon Head......much of the 1st half played in the head end, not a lot of chances but a nice goal gives delta the halftime nod, 2nd half more in the delta end altho again not many chances, until about 20 minutes in a free kick gives Gordons head a chance in a very dangerous spot about 25 yards out....a bullet into the bottom corner which from my side looks like someone missed it....goalie or ????; anyhow 5 minutes later a mistake gives CH a free run down the right side and a perfect pass fines a open winger who puts in past a sliding keeper. Gordon Head never gave up but certainly my nod would go to Delta on overall play on the day....[and yes miller played the last 5]

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU 1-0 Wv. Not even too sure where to start with this report. Got home from our game and then the Nucks lose in OT. Not a very good day for me. Back to the game, we love playing SU. In the last few years we have really built a good rivalry. Both of our teams has won a lot of hardware in the last few years.

Today was a battle from the beginning and some might even say a war. Too bad we had to meet in the quarters instead of the finals. Both teams had a lot of possession and both teams had chances in the game. I thought it was going to Ot but SU scored in the last minute of regular time to go up 1-0. I don't think we played as good today as we did in the Imperial final and SU definatley played better. I hate to say it but i think they deserved it more than us today.

Good luck to them in the semis as Poco will be a huge challenge. Side note it was nice to see Happy Gilmour today as he is one of my favorite competitor goalies. I don't think the semi between MF and Delta will be as good as i see the winner from SU vs Poco taking the whole thing.

On to the summer where i get to have fun and play up front. Good times.

On another side note, the entire VMSL will be happy to know that ambleside will be re-turfed this summer and so you all can stop bitching about our field next year. Heated floors in the change rooms also puts us in the lead for the best facilities in the league.

Good luck to the remaining teams and see you all next year.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 out of 4 again in the semis........once again we know which league is the best BUT do we know which team is the best? Hmmmmmmm. Good luck to the last 4 teams.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 4 - Poco 0. I predicted they would lose in Pacific cup and I predict again they will lose to another VMSL team.

HAPPY GILMOUR

Aug 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU 1-0 Wv. Not even too sure where to start with this report. Got home from our game and then the Nucks lose in OT. Not a very good day for me. Back to the game, we love playing SU. In the last few years we have really built a good rivalry. Both of our teams has won a lot of hardware in the last few years.

Today was a battle from the beginning and some might even say a war. Too bad we had to meet in the quarters instead of the finals. Both teams had a lot of possession and both teams had chances in the game. I thought it was going to Ot but SU scored in the last minute of regular time to go up 1-0. I don't think we played as good today as we did in the Imperial final and SU definatley played better. I hate to say it but i think they deserved it more than us today.

Good luck to them in the semis as Poco will be a huge challenge. Side note it was nice to see Happy Gilmour today as he is one of my favorite competitor goalies. I don't think the semi between MF and Delta will be as good as i see the winner from SU vs Poco taking the whole thing.

On to the summer where i get to have fun and play up front. Good times.

On another side note, the entire VMSL will be happy to know that ambleside will be re-turfed this summer and so you all can stop bitching about our field next year. Heated floors in the change rooms also puts us in the lead for the best facilities in the league.

Good luck to the remaining teams and see you all next year.

Let me know if you need a striking partner this summer we can do some damage up front together

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 4 - Poco 0. I predicted they would lose in Pacific cup and I predict again they will lose to another VMSL team.

One of the Gomes brothers had to leave the game injured on the weekend. I just got word however that Apprentice has purchased intergalactic Hyperbaric Bunk beds for the Gomes brothers to sleep in during the Provincial run which could be the difference. Those lads at Poco really got it good.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

See, making statements like this is the reason nobody likes you.

See you next weekend for golf, mother fcuker. You're playing in front of me, so keep your head up.

Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0