Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 BC Mens Provincial A Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
See, making statements like this is the reason nobody likes you.

See you next weekend for golf, mother fcuker. You're playing in front of me, so keep your head up.

Just sayin'.

If you golf like you play soccer I have no fears DINK!

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC Provincial Cup quarters set up exciting semi-final weekend

Another weekend of competitive BC Provincial Cup action is over and the semi-finalists in all sections are now known.

There was drama, goals, sending offs and cup shocks throughout the four mens' sections of the competition and AFTN took in four of the sixteen matches played, with a fine spattering of ex Vancouver Whitecaps, and Canadian and Jamaican internationals on display.

Canadian Soccer News and Forum - BC Provincial Cup quarters set up exciting semi-final weekend

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC Provincial Cup quarters set up exciting semi-final weekend

Another weekend of competitive BC Provincial Cup action is over and the semi-finalists in all sections are now known.

There was drama, goals, sending offs and cup shocks throughout the four mens' sections of the competition and AFTN took in four of the sixteen matches played, with a fine spattering of ex Vancouver Whitecaps, and Canadian and Jamaican internationals on display.

Canadian Soccer News and Forum - BC Provincial Cup quarters set up exciting semi-final weekend

Where do you come with this bunch of bollocks

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I shot a 94 at Morgan Creek Saturday...

... new clubs, punched greens, slight left to right breeze and a wicked hangover cost me at least a dozen strokes.

etc..

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I played there on Tuesday. Greens should round into shape nicely. I got you by a few.

Yoda says he'd kick your ass with his old clubs!

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
RobJ chances are if you are anywhere standing on something green you will be safe from that plumber Dude on a golf course. Dude how hard is it for the back swing wearing scuba flippers and a mask to find your ball and with the nagging quilt of quitting on the only Footy club that would take you ;) See you next week and both you keep your head up because I have no idea where my ball is going and the empties will be a plenty!!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RobJ chances are if you are anywhere standing on something green you will be safe from that plumber Dude on a golf course.

Nobody is safe from me on the course. The Tourette's that occasionally haunts me in a match- or during shooting sessions- extends to my golf swing.

I think the last time I played w/ KNVB, I drilled one at his windshield- which may or may not have been intentional.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One of the Gomes brothers had to leave the game injured on the weekend. I just got word however that Apprentice has purchased intergalactic Hyperbaric Bunk beds for the Gomes brothers to sleep in during the Provincial run which could be the difference. Those lads at Poco really got it good.
Rumour has it that the chambers are xtra air tight & are now have waves of original bc skunk smoke fumes funneled in to them to controll the pain on the sisters
Best of luck to TA in the semis ,I'm sure Reid days at pegs are numbered just like Alain at the Canucks
Growing roots is Reid's specialty & come to think of it ...it's TA specialty too
Just tA has tastier ones

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions:

Poco 2-3 Surrey Pyro (Niall Thompson's disco pants with the winner)
Coquitlam Automobile-Advert Wolves 1-2 Delta Merger (Cam Hundal brace for the upset)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0