Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 BC Mens Provincial A Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey for sure at this point. Go on Slurreeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy. Oh yah Surrey yahhhhhh.
Watched Delta begin training yesterday, "yikes"......... Unless POCO gets an "upset" , Nial and boys should be set to take BC and the rest of CDN.
Getter down Surrey..........

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Duh? as in you still haven't figured out how TTP works?

a3806253-73-crickets%20chirping.gif

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to the Surrey boys. Huge win over Poco. Somehow Surrey knows how and gets the job done. One more win for them on their plate IMO. I'm sure Sheps had a lot to do with their win as he is hard to beat when he is on. Gotta have a hot keeper to win championships.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two-nine,

Sheps wasn't tested too much. SU came out strong and went at Poco the first 20-25. Poco was playing one up front with Milad. When they took TK from the outside mid and put him up front made the difference. Poco played much better and created the better chances of the two teams. Poco had a chance to go up by one but hit the post in the 2nd half. SU's Clarke had a nice finish from inside the 18 for the GWG!!

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's surprising Hard Ballz, with the guys Poco has i thought they would have given more action to the Surrey net. Tk was made to be up front and Milad is best as an attacking midfielder. Wanted to go to the game but i had to work and then i had coed. Probably was a good game tho.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty much as Hard Ballz described it, first 20-25 it looked like Poco was going to be in real trouble but once they found the pace of the game, Poco began to be the better side. Milad was unfortunate not to finish a chance that has to be finished but that's the difference between winning and losing. He was the best player on the pitch regardless. Thought it was a fitting end to the season as the RCMP rolled up 6 or 7 deep on The Apprentice and the gang.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
True story two-nine!! They started checking the Poco sideline's id with 5 min left in the game. They said it was for open liquor but I highly doubt that.

FreeMYWilly

Mar 20, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup
Open liquor was the call,criminals doing home invasions & the heat checking out high class footballers wtf (royal canadian marijuana pushers ()grams reall cheap)
RCMP GRC

Fmw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0