Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2009 Division 2/3 Cup] Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was dam Saskquach that ate the margarine. But he has changed since. Johny took off from here to go play for Split junior side. Old man is hopping he make it. It is all good till they ask for dow. I wish the youngster all the best. I fear for his saftey with them animals.
Rob that ref still refs the youth games. I wonder where the hell did the puncher go.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Signmaster 2 - 1 NK

See, Base, I post when we lose too. First half was scoreless with NK having the majority of possession and chances, including a rocket that bounces off the crossbar straight down on the line and out. Close but no cigar. The rest of our chances were poorly executed with the ball finding the back baseball diamond on many occasions. The second half was a sloppy affair, and I'm not talking about the mud we were trudging in. NK goes up 1 and instead of sitting on the lead we continue to push heavily on offense; this ends up hurting us as they score twice on counterattacks. We also have a guy red carded after he retaliates on a piss-poor check by a Signmaster player (it was 1-1 at this point). Botton line: we played as individuals today. This loss is the perfect reminder for our team to go back to the game that has given us success. Congrats to Signmaster who foil our perfect season attempt while also finally avenging their Cup final loss to us a few years back.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry about the blemish Yomama and congrats to Signmaster. Any given Sunday and Signmaster can be a tough draw if they feel like it.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama you have always been a class act guy. It realy does not mater to me one way or onother. I just do not like his BS.
I am sure you guys will bounce back for the cup game. HNK did the same they head few guys sitting out due to cards. But that will give them all a chance to play in a cup game.
Bosna today won big against Kosova and team will stay in div two. Cleos will go down.
Bosna needs huge rebuilding. See if you can help Rifet whit what ever guys do not go up with you. He could use seven eight new guys.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They say the ball is round
And on any given day
Stranger things have happened
And thats why they play the games

Heres hoping its a one off
Not a sign of things to come
Cause if showing up is deemed sufficient
It will bite us in the bum

Take nothing away from Signmaster
A super bunch of guys
What a team is all about
I'm telling you know lies

Guys are saying it means nothing
And better than in the cup
But losses like this leave you empty
Looking for places to throw up

So onward and upward
And hopefully not looking back
We'll have to raise our standards
To avoid a repeat attack

Todays loss was the coach's fault as he was tinkering with the lineup and starting guys he shouldn't have, subbing guys he shouldn't have and sitting guys that deserved to play ahead of others. Oh well nobody's perfect except the 72 Dolphins. Thought we would win anyway but evidently we are nowhere near the same team when Peter Prpic is not patrolling the middle of the pitch. I hope he doesn't miss anymore games this year. He will be a huge loss next year when he goes down south.

PS .... Thanks to all the guys from Signmaster for being so hospitable after the game. The beer was cold and the smokies were hot.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be very interasting to see who wins next cup games. It is getting to that time.
Good games will only get better. Central midfielder is a key to any good club.Those guys are hard to get. Cleos went down but in my opinion they are a better club the the other two sides above them.
Nk has three of those guys coach must know who they are. I do not think coach is a guy to blame in an only loss in your season. Young group of guys and him are the reason you are what you are. Good luck Yomama to you and rest of the boys.

akal number one

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be very interasting to see who wins next cup games. It is getting to that time.
Good games will only get better. Central midfielder is a key to any good club.Those guys are hard to get. Cleos went down but in my opinion they are a better club the the other two sides above them.
Nk has three of those guys coach must know who they are. I do not think coach is a guy to blame in an only loss in your season. Young group of guys and him are the reason you are what you are. Good luck Yomama to you and rest of the boys.

Holy Moly...

Did you take your meds today? Because you only made a few spelling mistakes, and even those ones are only minor.

It's a shame because you generally are a knowledgable guy. Hopefully you continue to make posts like these, so people can start taking you seriously;)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal that not like a Punjabi to say that. They fought over hundred years to get rid of English. And now you are busting my chop chups.
This is VMSL. All Nation play. To be a Seakh you have to have all five. You have done wrong in one of them. Respect a fellow man. Forget spelling. Just have fun.

akal number one

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal that not like a Punjabi to say that. They fought over hundred years to get rid of English. And now you are busting my chop chups.
This is VMSL. All Nation play. To be a Seakh you have to have all five. You have done wrong in one of them. Respect a fellow man. Forget spelling. Just have fun.

I'm not busting ur chops. I find it strange that you know how to spell and write, yet the majority of the time you don't bother to communicate your thoughts coherrently.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal I do know you mean well. It would take tomuch time to explain why. To tell you I do not care. English is nuber five on my list.
I love soccer and play with some guys just to see the response. I am glad you guys made it that far in the cup run. It will be very interasting to see who makes it to div one.
HNk has a good team. The same goes for the guys from Deap Cove. I heard you boys play ACBC to night is that so?

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a side note, the game was cancelled by Temple, not ACBC, as the temperatures were in the negatives the last few days, and we had a few of guys out with the flu, so playing in -5 weather at 9pm wasn't going to be feasible.

Hopefully we can set this up again with ACBC at a later date.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a side note, the game was cancelled by Temple, not ACBC, as the temperatures were in the negatives the last few days, and we had a few of guys out with the flu, so playing in -5 weather at 9pm wasn't going to be feasible.

Hopefully we can set this up again with ACBC at a later date.

they would have supplied you with mittens and scarfs ya know:wa:

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We had the ref and linesmen there ready to go. We got in a game against the premier team and turned out alright.

Sep 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
DPR 2 HNK 1
Tight game and close as the score indicated. However we won the game in the air, scoring on two excellent hard crosses in the first 25 mins. Had to hold off a late surge by HNK who came out much more determined in the 2nd half. It is fun soccer against them and a hard fought game.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
DPR 2 HNK 1
Tight game and close as the score indicated. However we won the game in the air, scoring on two excellent hard crosses in the first 25 mins. Had to hold off a late surge by HNK who came out much more determined in the 2nd half. It is fun soccer against them and a hard fought game.

congrats D.P. i drove by the croation centre 2day.. looked like renavations and alot of digging. Are those Graves?

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope!

That was NK attempting to dig up the Watcher of old for tommorows game as we are missing 4 or 5 starters for the tilt with UBC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0