Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2009 Division 2/3 Cup] Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We (DPR) are looking fwd to the upcoming match with Vatreni. Two competitive and close games during the season and with the stakes high we expect an even more intense game. Wondering what disciplinary effects will carry over from the Romania B game to our match up, if any? Both Vatreni/DPR games have been on turf, so will be interesting to see where the next game is, and if on grass, how the game may be different.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Noe to speak of. It was mostley Romania B with reds and cards. HNK guy got punched he want to talk to ref about it then he got the red. He should get one game. They play this weekend that should clear it up.
Club reps should meat with Angelo an nip this in the but. Refs do not deserve to be abused. Only one guy from the club can talk to the ref. That is why clubs have a capitan. Games are getting out of hand just because some refs do not call the game tight enough.
Also blame falls on most of the players faul mouth is a big factor. I will film few games and show it to Angelo just to see where tings go wrong.
We have little kids all around and lats of guys just sware. No wander people do not show up to the games. You just can not alow your little kids to lisen to that.
It must be fare for all.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alberta that is the way it is in BC. Last nights game was an upsolute faul mouth abuse of a ref. I could not even watch the game. Ref must be strong enough and stop the game get all the guys together have a speach and then go back to game play. Al it was needed was a slite puch. There would have been five reds for each side.
Players do not even shake hands after the game. It is sad to see what is going on. Soccer is ok but the leaders and refs must change to game look. Not good.

vatdom

Jan 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting Punjab B 3 Wickham 1

Warning to deshmesh....Make sure the ref checks the player cards and matches them with the players there.

Sporting Punjab B used their A team goalie against Wickham and now its too late to protest.

Useless refs can't see that the players face does not match the card.

Wickham would of made a good cup run.

akal number one

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Warning to deshmesh....Make sure the ref checks the player cards and matches them with the players there.

Sporting Punjab B used their A team goalie against Wickham and now its too late to protest.

Thanks for the warning....

But we know all their guys from summer, and they know that. If they try to cheat against us they would have to be really stupid.

Last year they did the same thing, until they got to GN and then forfeited the game since GN knows who they use.

It's too bad you guys and Meraloma didn't have a full squad. Could have been 4 from 2C in the Quarters.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Azzi is a good guy. Rules state you must protest the game with in first twenty four
hrs. Or protest is not valid. I think it is fifty dollars to protest or maybee a hundred now.
If you do not have a valid point you lose your hundred dollars.
Best way is to vidio the game at the start. This way thare is no need of protest or fifty dollars. They must view the tape. That is the only way the league will go forward.
Angelo is a guy at fult. He must hold meetings with his refs and bring it to their atention.
Angelo is a good ref and a good guy. He just needs to clamp down on some refs. NK owner always phones Angelo and sweet talks who to see who the ref is. Angelo is braking the rule of equal respect. Angelo has to do much more switching up. To keap the leagues strong.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
See guys we need two ref system in each game. From div one to div three. One guy in each half. That way offsides would be called properly and one ref could keap an eye on onother guy. Also their shape would not to at risk in some games It is all about farnes. Extra few hundred dallars a year make no difrance.
We have good soccer we just need to adress the problems that players face each game.
It must be fun fair a faul mouth free.

___1

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The problem with a 2 ref system is just that. They are 2 refs. Each ref is different. You can't have one ref who is more leniant take the first half and have the players accustomed to that then in the second half play under a brand new ref who will give cards for everything. It'll screw the flow of them game. Also, you'd have to get someone willing to tape and watch the games. Not sure if there is time to do that.
Also, MR. Base. are you Croatian? All jokes aside, this is a serious question. I ask this because alot of your posts given for Vatrani state that it's all about community and that you are all brothers, yet every post for NK is negative and seemingly insulting to the players/coaches with that club. Did you guys have a falling out? Just funny that members of a 'close community' are acting like this.
Anyways, that's just my FYI of the ref issue, sorry for my rambling.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The problem with a 2 ref system is just that. They are 2 refs. Each ref is different. You can't have one ref who is more leniant take the first half and have the players accustomed to that then in the second half play under a brand new ref who will give cards for everything. It'll screw the flow of them game. Also, you'd have to get someone willing to tape and watch the games. Not sure if there is time to do that.
Also, MR. Base. are you Croatian? All jokes aside, this is a serious question. I ask this because alot of your posts given for Vatrani state that it's all about community and that you are all brothers, yet every post for NK is negative and seemingly insulting to the players/coaches with that club. Did you guys have a falling out? Just funny that members of a 'close community' are acting like this.

I thought he was your typical fly by night drunk kilt wearing scottish wanker

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pollska I am a true Slav. Love Pols love Cheks love Slovaks love Ruskies love Bulgarians love Serbs love Bosnians an Nagrians and most of all my kids. That's me. To me there is no black or white it is only us. As far as HNK I do kow three guys wery well. That is why I post about them. I go and watch them play. They were a port of Croatia soccer club till Big Tony Zak and few other drunk guys distroyed the hole thing. Now Johny is doing the same. Tomy B told me long time they are poisen and it will destroy the club. It is time for them to step a side and let all the young guys be as one. If Johny stays in three years there will be no club. Kids must have a place to play with out rasit people. I could never let my self to be like Johny. Sad example of a sadist child. I do have a Europian pasport if thats what you mean. There is no borders now. You just need a driver license. We are all as one including Austria,Germany and Swiss. That what going to distroy US if they do not take their trupes home. And think of future with out a war. Only peace brings us all togethere. Just look what is going on beween Indapendent soldats and UN boys.

TTP Fan

Jan 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rumour has it that Desmesh does the same thing so lets call it even

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This where the youth soccer is wrong. There should be no need for a permit for a youth player to play up. He should pay for player card that way he could come up when ever club needs. If they did that his insurance would be coverd. If he plays with out a card he has no cover of any kid. The manager of the club is soly responsabe for everthing. Some guys have no brain and take huge risks.
Desmesh are old Khalsa guys they would not do that. Maybe they pull up a youth player.
It is up to refs to do their job. If they let a youth player play with out a permit they are on the line. The Union will not cover them. Just few pointers.

vatdom

Jan 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Rumour has it that Desmesh does the same thing so lets call it even"

Hey TTP Fan...so you admit it?? you guys did use a player from ur A team?

Well done.....

Deshmesh will beat you guys anyways..so enjoy it while you can.

akal number one

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it that Desmesh does the same thing so lets call it even

If using under 16 silver and gold players under permit is the same thing as illegally using mens open A players than yea you are right.

Call it even? Hurricanes cheated Wickham, who didn't come close to cheating since they didn't even have a full squad out.

The loss is Wickhams fault for not having their guys out, and they most likely would have easily won if they did. But its a shame Hurricanes are cheating to try and win some Div 2 Cup games.

Aug 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The loss is Wickhams fault for not having their guys out, and they most likely would have easily won if they did. But its a shame Hurricanes are cheating to try and win some Div 2 Cup games.

First off - everyone needs to chill out.

If you guys have been to our "A" games - look at our goalies (note - plural). Neither of those guys played against Wickham. I don't even care if Wickham had a full team or half a team. That game was one-sided - we needed five minutes to figure them out and they did nothing. The ref checked the roster sheet and ID's - if someone wanted to say something they should have talked at the game.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The silence regarding your querie is deafening. I have tried to avoid throwing gasoline on the fire by ignoring his verbal attacks but that has evidently been mistaken for weakness and a license to run roughshod over everything NK, myself or whoever else is in his line of fire. I hope from this post forward he can stop this behavior that outsiders are even recognizing. This self serving attitude is only destroying his own legacy and not that of anybody else. I personally would like nothing more than to bury the hatchet and remember only the good times of which there were plenty. It also appears that even better times are ahead for all those who board the NK train.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Luck the rest of the way watcher. Great that you with dave and yomamma have kept the nk team still out there. Some of my funnest years of soccer were playing for nk back in the day.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Rob. You were always part of the solution and never part of the problem.

RobJ is a member of the Hrvat Alumni from as far back as the late 1980's. You know, at that time, some of the guys who are on NK now, had not yet been born.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0