Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2009 Division 2/3 Cup] Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is not going to happen. Just a waste of post. Happy day for Abama 40 million came in from Canada. Good thing to see Boby on the front page on St Patricks day. I am sure he loves it. See shity soccer players like Boby get revorded at the end. SmartCoach knows all about that also. It will be good for American Uneversity kids. There is going to be onother twenty well paid jobs. In the long run it will benifit the National program. More so Us than US.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr.Base

We once again saw you cheering on the UBC sideline ,Im just wondering why you would cheer for a team you have no ties to when there are at least 3 guys on NK who still think your "NORMAL"!Its gotta be burning your guts to keep watchin us succeed when you obviously want us to fail so badly!

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mcdirty best of luck to you. You will fail by moving up. They will take away four of your players. It will be back to div two.
It does not matter to us if you move up or not. You still can not get the joks.
Fury was up. They are going down. Ask them why? In Croatian community club number one is it. None of them care if you win or you guys lose. They will take the two most skilled kids and then two more. It is not your sweeper and your lef attacker who they want. Dany trys to play both sides of the system. It is not going to get him any where.
From twenty five guys you guys have three subs. And we see only one guy out by a card system. Kids want to play..... If you do not give that to them they will move on.

Sep 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Punjab B 1 DPR 0

close battle with few scoring chances. Punjab scored about 20 in and held on in the 2nd with a late push by DPR. Strange to see a .500 CAT team in the finals, but that is how it goes...

mugjamari

Mar 5, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never know who they used though....

It will be funny if temple makes it to the final , and so does hurricanes.

Will they pull off the same stunt they did when they were supposed to play GN last year and forfeit?

If they bring out the same team they had against Desmesh, it should be an easy win for Temple. But thats why the games are played. Good luck to those that are left standing.

Aug 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never know who they used though....

Will they pull off the same stunt they did when they were supposed to play GN last year and forfeit?

If they bring out the same team they had against Desmesh, it should be an easy win for Temple. But thats why the games are played. Good luck to those that are left standing.

Let me help answer your question - we used only those players that are registered with the Division 2 CAT team. I'm getting sick of hearing you guys complain about who we used.

And let me clarify the GN situation because all of you seem to think you know what went on. We were scheduled for a Saturday night game at 9pm against them and couldn't field a full team. I called the GN team and asked if they could move the game (Friday, 7pm Saturday, Sunday) to accommodate our players but they were being difficult and said the only time they could play was 9pm on Saturday night. So we didn't play.

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is not going to be an easy win. It is going to be a dam hard game. Temple lacks size in three spots. Two back guys need more speed. They can be beat.
We say two to one for NK. Nk boys change your nuber four. Shake baby shake.
Tables will turn.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple 1 Squamish 0

We scored on a PK about 15 mins, as out striker was taken down in the box on a clear cut chance that would have been finished anyways.

About 20 mins in, our sweeper and their forward are going shoulder to shoulder for the ball. The ball pops loose as they jockey for postion, our keeper picks it up, their guy falls. Ref pulls out a straight red. Horrible call....

We still continued to create chances, and controlled the game, despite being a man down.

10 mins into the second half, our centre mid, with one yellow to his name, falls, and his hand hits the ball as he is falling. Second yellow, and we are now done 9 men.

We still played well despite being down two men. Squamish got a guy sent off with about ten left for mowing over our goalie, but in the end, we held on, despite playing short for 70 mins of the game.

It was a good clean game overall and the Squamish guys were a good group of guys....

We are now going to be missing out starting sweeper and starting centre mid for the game against NK which should be a great game...

Oh well.......this is when others will need to step up....

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have noticed Watcher is not posting any more.There must be somthing wrong. No more songs about choo choo train. Steam is getting low reserves are gone. Yellow yellow what did you do.

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Choo choo going down? No reseves to be around. A sad day it might will be to see Watcher sing why me. I just want to eat and speep. I hate like hall to go to the Valley.

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is choo choo going down. Is a game to see. If they do it will be by Watcher to say why me? Temple army is ready choo choo there's no more steam to see. Just a choo choo with tail curled in on the way to pitch and put Valley.

Sep 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me help answer your question - we used only those players that are registered with the Division 2 CAT team. I'm getting sick of hearing you guys complain about who we used.

Thing that is confusing is if Punjab used their regular B squad players for their cup run, which I am not disputing, why then is their record so mediocre in CAT with those same players? Pubjab B barely beat Wickham B, 3-2 in league play and then lost to them 2-0, and then took down Wickham A in Cup play, 3-1. Seems very odd, no?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's the fun part of CAT... you never know what you're going to get from one week to the next. It's possible that many of the players playing cup on the "B" team skipped CAT games to play or sit on the bench with the "A" team in Div 1 this year. All that matters now is that they're officially signed with the "B" team and obviously playing very well together.

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
What it is Dezza team got five players from University at the transfer time. The players that play now. Some were cut by a first side some not.
They have their own youth program and it showes. Rest of the clubs do not have and it showes. Inter is one of those clus and Croatia soccer club and Sporting club.
It all makes no sence. Kids will play with their own it does not matter if the youth boards want or not. Same went for Serbs. No second team could not field the club at the most important time. Cat system is waste of time in my opinion you have a different team each week.
Dive two ot three is just as good. Only div one has maybe tree better players. It is nice to see the cat team still in the batle grounds.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a pointless game that we were missing 5 starters ,we then proceeded to beat UBC in the quarter finals to advance to todays semi final ,and again we are missing 5 starters but Temple is missing 2 so it should be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0