Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2009/2010 Div 2c

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils play out of Abbotsford. We are not U-17 Metro; we are a bunch of old stallions hittin' the pitch, reminding ourselves of days long ago. Home time is 12:30pm on Sundays. 9:00 is bedtime....

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils play out of Abbotsford. We are not U-17 Metro; we are a bunch of old stallions hittin' the pitch, reminding ourselves of days long ago. Home time is 12:30pm on Sundays. 9:00 is bedtime....

bull effin shite your old...... i talked with nick and he said the majority of you guys are in your 20's

Big Devil

Aug 22, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils are young abbotsford team. We just put the team together its gonna be rough year but i think we can battle through it. Hopefully you guys are easy on us. :(

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils are young abbotsford team. We just put the team together its gonna be rough year but i think we can battle through it. Hopefully you guys are easy on us. :(

trying to make yourselfs seem under dogs eh? i know you guys are not gonna be bad when i was talking with one of your players, he was talking of how there gonna dominate div 2 including beating acbc easily. plus i know for a fact its a bunch of players who either still do or have played pdl for abbotsford, and then the majority of the guys have all played for the mariners youth teams. everyone in this divison shouldn't take them lightly.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've lived in Bradner/Aldergrove, Abbotsford area my whole life Played soccer here for 35 Years and had no Idea there was a soccer pitch on Swenssen Rd. Thats where the Red Devils home pitch is I think 27875 Swenssen Ave Abbotsford B.C.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've lived in Bradner/Aldergrove, Abbotsford area my whole life Played soccer here for 35 Years and had no Idea there was a soccer pitch on Swenssen Rd. Thats where the Red Devils home pitch is I think 27875 Swenssen Ave Abbotsford B.C.

Because it's probably new numb nuts.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
trying to make yourselfs seem under dogs eh? i know you guys are not gonna be bad when i was talking with one of your players, he was talking of how there gonna dominate div 2 including beating acbc easily. plus i know for a fact its a bunch of players who either still do or have played pdl for abbotsford, and then the majority of the guys have all played for the mariners youth teams. everyone in this divison shouldn't take them lightly.

;) thems fightin words....

Double R

Aug 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red devils are a brand new team from abby made up of a bunch of former abby mariners from years back as well as some others.

Big Devil

Aug 22, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
if i was from mission i would be singing the blues too and i definately wouldnt be advertising it as if i were proud?:confused:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol funny to say, i hope you guys do bad not gonna lie. i played with probably half of your team within the last 5 years for different teams etc. just the way you guys are talking on here like no1 should come to play against you cause your underdogs, but yet when i talk to your players you act like your gonna destroy everyone....... good luck! hope you play acbc in the cup and get ****ing destroyed....it would happen. Even if i'm wrong and you guys win your divison and the cup i applogiose now. And as for makin fun of mission last time i checked you guys took 2 of our players plus tryed getting nick t as well. So go ahead and make fun of a team that was once in the same boat as you....pretty sure our team was made up of ex mariners players too. Mission's div1 team of last year even without dave and robbie seen as they play for you guys now, would beat you guys. Oh btw congrats on beating a not very good div 2 team in mission athletic 4-1 musta been proud of that one....... Not to mention they was missing players.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol funny to say, i hope you guys do bad not gonna lie. i played with probably half of your team within the last 5 years for different teams etc. just the way you guys are talking on here like no1 should come to play against you cause your underdogs, but yet when i talk to your players you act like your gonna destroy everyone....... good luck! hope you play acbc in the cup and get ****ing destroyed....it would happen. Even if i'm wrong and you guys win your divison and the cup i applogiose now. And as for makin fun of mission last time i checked you guys took 2 of our players plus tryed getting nick t as well. So go ahead and make fun of a team that was once in the same boat as you....pretty sure our team was made up of ex mariners players too. Mission's div1 team of last year even without dave and robbie seen as they play for you guys now, would beat you guys. Oh btw congrats on beating a not very good div 2 team in mission athletic 4-1 musta been proud of that one....... Not to mention they was missing players.
Is "nick t" the Nick Thiessen or Turner?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
thiessen i think turner still plays abby prem, i'm unsure haven't spoke to him in a while. since he broke his leg he hasn't played much right so i have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts