Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2009/2010 Div 2c

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It makes for a better team. Our commited guys with their commited guys are better than playing with guys who may or may not show up.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm, I guess, I'm still confused by my own statement. We have over 20 committed guys this year, with a great coach (as told to me by the immortal Johnny K). That's much better than our no coach and 10 committed guys from last year. We now have talent and depth.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm, I guess, I'm still confused by my own statement. We have over 20 committed guys this year, with a great coach (as told to me by the immortal Johnny K). That's much better than our no coach and 10 committed guys from last year. We now have talent and depth.

20 players full-time??? I hope your guys like pine and playing 10 minutes a game

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess you guys don't know about the club system. You have another team Impact in your club that could have fed into the Div.1 team but I guess Surrey FC is just a shame.

Thanks for your input pal..why are you posting unintelligent comments on something you know nothing about?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
20 players full-time??? I hope your guys like pine and playing 10 minutes a game

We told all the guys they can sign for us with no guarantee of any playing time, or play with our new D3 team (some guys that left the D1 team) and get minutes, and so far everyone has signed with us. You have to earn your time and the guys made their choice.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for your input pal..why are you posting unintelligent comments on something you know nothing about?

Because everything Westcoast says in unintelligent :D Our club system works fine, but why pull guys up if you can have a full squad? Why piss guys on the team off if you keep pulling guys up and giving them playing time over guys on the team?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Because everything Westcoast says in unintelligent :D Our club system works fine, but why pull guys up if you can have a full squad? Why piss guys on the team off if you keep pulling guys up and giving them playing time over guys on the team?

Club system not working when you fold a team. You could have moved guys from your div.3 team and so on. But Surrey FC is obviously a shame. All teams work as there own. Pissed off??? people should be happy playing more then a game a week and having players on the sidelines.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club system not working when you fold a team. You could have moved guys from your div.3 team and so on. But Surrey FC is obviously a shame. All teams work as there own. Pissed off??? people should be happy playing more then a game a week and having players on the sidelines.

Explain that to me? The guys are playing D3 because they don't want to train, nevermind play 2 games a week. Why can't teams fold? There's like 8 teams in our club and if 2 of them want to combine to make a better team isn't that making the club better?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Explain that to me? The guys are playing D3 because they don't want to train, nevermind play 2 games a week. Why can't teams fold? There's like 8 teams in our club and if 2 of them want to combine to make a better team isn't that making the club better?

You could still have a div.2 and not train. Out of the 8 teams which teams help each other out?? that will tell if your club system is working.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You could still have a div.2 and not train. Out of the 8 teams which teams help each other out?? that will tell if your club system is working.

Everyone got help last year. It still makes more sense to combine our squad than it did to run 2 half assed teams, and I'm sure the FVSL will be happier as well.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I signed Div3 a few years ago and played three games a weekend. now I signed Div3 becasue I'm fat and no one wants me;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0