Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2009/2010 Div 2c

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
had you put all the div 2 stuff in one thread you would have only had to post this once :p but since you created individual threads for each div now that all the divs will be re-aligned will you be creating 3 more threads? just merge them all into one man make it easier for everyone....on that note hopefully we actually see the divs all mixed this year...

It's three different divisions. 2a 2b 2c

Now fukc off I'm busy........

Thatonewasforyoudude:D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are the new divisions

Division 2A 10- Coquitlam MF Titans; DFC Celtic; GEU; GEU Inter; LUFC Clones; LUFC Knights; North Coqu United; Poco FC Royals; Port Moody; Port Moody Lions

Division 2B 10- Athletic Club BC; Guildford Utd; LUFC Athletica; LUFC Nomads; North Delta Titans; Surrey Bullets; Surrey Sporting; SFC Caps; SFC Pegasus Impact; TBA

Division 2C 10- Aldergrove Players; Bradner Redshirts; Delta Utd; LUFC Young Guns; LUFC Wolves; Sikh Utd Red Devils; Stolo Utd; SFC Pegasus Rangers; TBA; White Rock Utd

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think the wolves are a top 3 team more of good mid pack team. From what I've heard stolo is a good team but it depends on who shows up.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think the wolves are a top 3 team more of good mid pack team. From what I've heard stolo is a good team but it depends on who shows up.

Stolo are good and the have an advantage with 9 games being played in butt**** nowhere. They have a very good strkier/center mid and alot of good young players. But sometimes they show up with 15 years olds and lose to horrible teams.

mike17

Mar 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
inter will no doubt win there group...gonna shock alot of ppl out there if they just think there the rams of old..

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
More group shuffling...Stolo gone never to be seen again?

Division 2C 10- Aldergrove Players; Bradner Redshirts; Delta Utd Rangers; GEU Knights; LUFC Knights; LUFC Young Guns; LUFC Wolves; Sikh Utd Red Devils; SFC Pegasus Rangers; White Rock Utd

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Geu shows up they should win this group with ease
i still think peg will take it, geu is a heavy favourite but for both teams it depends who shows up....that shouldn't make a difference really. if the team is that good then all the players should be pretty good thus meaning one or two players shouldn't make that much of a big deal. however if majority of the team has commitment issues then geu could be in trouble. like some of the rams last year going on their " gay lovefests "....

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats the deal with Delta United? Prem to D2??
Are they that bad?

Delta Premier from last year will be playing div 1. Delta div 2 is a new group and will be playing in 2C. Both teams should be better this year. The div 1 team will be stronger than last years prem team and the div 2 team will compete just fine.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i still think peg will take it, geu is a heavy favourite but for both teams it depends who shows up....that shouldn't make a difference really. if the team is that good then all the players should be pretty good thus meaning one or two players shouldn't make that much of a big deal. however if majority of the team has commitment issues then geu could be in trouble. like some of the rams last year going on their " gay lovefests "....

Peg is not good!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are my predictions for Div 2c

Knights
Sikh
Rangers
Peg