Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2009/2010 Div 2c

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike17

Mar 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah buddy,come onto take a piss and make fun of mission..You must have no life Big devil..what a clown.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still bitter 'bout that final in summer league Danny? Pretty sure Nike came out with bright Paris Hilton Pink 'Vapes. U get em? Why so bitter towards us? All we like to do is play the game and have fun. As for T and the other boys, I asked them long ago to play for us. Apparently after practicing in Mission, their decision was made. Get mad at them for making their own decision, not us. By the way, isn't T still playing with you guys? You should talk to him cuz he's not playing with us this year. Surely your team from last year would dominate us. I mean you lost to Aldergrove in league play, and barely beat us in cup play. And that Warriors team was STACKED. You guys were AMAZING last year.
PS- I don't think anyone has a chance against ACBC in cup play, due to the fact that they sit their div 2 team on the bench while the ringers play. Wasn't there a Simpson's episode like that?

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha awesome. The season is still 2 and a half weeks away, and the trashing has already begun....Even by players that aren't even playing any of us in Div 2C....

Big Devil

Aug 22, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
mike mike mike... I was just kidding around, if you cant take a joke thats your problem. But to attack me personally? You dont even know who i am, so if you got a problem with me why not just say it to my face.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
mike mike mike... I was just kidding around, if you cant take a joke thats your problem. But to attack me personally? You dont even know who i am, so if you got a problem with me why not just say it to my face.

Wah wah wah. say it to my face wah wah wah. you useless bag of dicks.

BARCA

Aug 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
lets get this straight..Red devils with out a doubt still have a decent roster, but the question is can they play how they need to play together being a new team and all, they have finishers and speedy wingers, im eager to see there success percentage lol.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS- I don't think anyone has a chance against ACBC in cup play, due to the fact that they sit their div 2 team on the bench while the ringers play. Wasn't there a Simpson's episode like that?

We do what we gotta do to win buddy ;)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually what happened last year was our team wasnt showing to training and wasnt showing to games..we were 500 and deserved to be there...I hate to lose and was sick of playing with 10 guys(3 games) so I did what any good manager would do and I picked up a bunch of new guys and said fcuk you to the lazy no good bastards I had first half of season and turned things around...Every player played every game we had left includeing the final..
Better to do that than have no shows like a few teams did.(Lions). Sorry had to say it.
And If we win our division we will move up unlike a few teams who sit back and say they are to old to move up after winning...(Its not how old you are its how good you are)

mike17

Mar 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

you came on here and said shite i called you a clown get over it..yeah i dont know you so why take something that someone Says OVER the internet so personally???

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think its safe to say the missionbluesboy does like the red devils. hahaha

settle down dan hill #10

lol i don't have a real reason to dislike them, being friends with a fair amount of their players i can't say i dislike them. Just on here they say stupid things like take it easy on them there a new team etc but when i talk to their players they say there gonna dominate div 2 etc. k i will stop saying things none of my buisness just an opinion sorry if i pissed anyone off.

BARCA

Aug 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
if the red devils don't get a bunch of suspensions like i think they probably will. I missed 10 games thru suspensions last year but dave still topped me with 11 now he is playing for you guys ;)

What can i say Dan...i "lost my cool" that game haha, i thought i missed 8 though, so you still hold the record sexy;)

BARCA

Aug 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol oh yea i missed the first 2 because i still had to serve some games from premier with abby, so ok ten games, third of a season haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0