Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2008 Division 2/3 Cup] Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty Shackleford

Oct 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allow me to dust off my hat and climb back into the ring!

Dezza....must have been real hard for you to pick surrey this weekend....not slurrey as you like to call us. I think I sense a little bitterness on your end....care to explain? haha heads up cowboy we'll see you down the line somewhere IF you can make it that far.

As far as the other games this weekend we in the CAT division don't get to see any of the other competition at all during the season so us, Westside and Club I can all just fight amongst each other as to who is the better team.

Our game this weekend should be a good one. I was actually at the point grey v marelomas game, doing my home work, and I am expecting another good showing from our defence and a break out game from our forwards and mids. Should be worth watching for our fans.

We’ll see what the picture looks like on Sunday night

Cheers!

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rusty,

Glad you guys scouted us in our finest form. ;) Judging from your numbers this year, we are definitely anticipating a very strong side. Is Cloverdale turf or grass?

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What nationality are the Aryanas? Did they name their team after someones Girlfriend?
I would love to know before we start the elimination process.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you were English, which I am not, you would picture a hairy girl from Holland. Only because you brought it up. Now, elimination process, thats funny.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza, what is the reason your Westside Rino A did not enter Imperial Cup as I see you sit very firmly in 2nd position? Do you feel you have better chance of winning Div 1 Cup?

What is the Prize for Cup winners (in all Cup play)?

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you were English, which I am not, you would picture a hairy girl from Holland. Only because you brought it up. Now, elimination process, thats funny.

shite , I always thought you were from England. Hairy Dutch Bitches is what we will be calling them after the game. Thanx for that.:D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-1 Rangers vs Hrvat.

lights shut off with 4 minutes left in 2nd half of ot.

i guess we now wait for the league o figure out what we do next. play 4 minutes then have a shootout. play ot again or replay the whole damn thing.

Their keeper was man of the match.

dr.j

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Desmesh 3-0 over Shaheen "A"? Surely the biggest upset yet. Anyone know where Sutherland is? A new venue for the Knights. Hoping to avoid a Shaheen-like fate.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sutherland Turf is at the top of Grand Boulevard. Go over 2nd Narrows, take the Lynn Valley exit. Take a left at first set of lights, go back under Hwy, and take a left on 19th. The field is behind the school - newest turf in Vancouver. Bring shelter if it's raining as there's no cover.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm thinking the top 2 or 3 teams in Div 3 may actually have some players, given the result vs Shaheen and also their records in league play. Let's see how far they make it in Cup play as Shaheen is no easy team to beat. It will beither either ourselves or Surrey meeting Desmesh next round so we may have a first hand look at the Div 3 elite.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
play 4 minutes then have a shootout was the leagues decision.

game to finish plus possibly the shootout will be tommorrow at kensington south after the noon game and before the 2pm game. IF NK can't get the team together it will be wednesday night at holly 9pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0