Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2008 Division 2/3 Cup] Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No summer team but plenty of guys involved with various teams. Good luck in the B Cup and I'll try to get out for the odd game...especially if you play the Dragons as there are a couple PGR boys on that team. Hi Kurgan.

Six of One

Jan 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
... you never know how the quality in your own division matches up with 2A and 2C UNTIL CUP ;). 2 out of 4 remaining teams is a pretty good indication I think. And Squamish lost in PK's or it would have been 3 out of 4

An all 2B semi on one side with Bombastic v DPR. Nice work representing guys.

Congrats to DPR...3 from 2B still in cup.

Just a couple of quotes that took me all of 5 minutes to find. It has been a recurring theme through most of your comments and it was either puke or post. And yes, I think I know what TTP is - feel free to re-read my whole message.

And really, who cares which is the strongest division. It changes from year to year anyway. After Bombastic, you think the next 5 teams in your group are evenly matched... blah, blah, blah... who cares?! You were not one of the teams that got to the later rounds of Cup, were you? So you seem to be trying to pass off your lack of success in Cup play based on your notion that there were 5 evenly matched teams in your division... and somehow this redeems you... :confused:

evergreen

Mar 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The horrendous referee from that game saw us at a summer league game last week and pointed to 2 of our players saying he promises , not threatens, promises to red card them next time he refs, after having taken a joke the wrong way about forgetting to invite him to our year end bbq....wow this guy is off his rocker!

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And really, who cares which is the strongest division. It changes from year to year anyway. After Bombastic, you think the next 5 teams in your group are evenly matched... blah, blah, blah... who cares?! You were not one of the teams that got to the later rounds of Cup, were you? So you seem to be trying to pass off your lack of success in Cup play based on your notion that there were 5 evenly matched teams in your division... and somehow this redeems you... :confused:

You are b b b b b bitter. Lighten up Frances...you take this a bit too seriously. Have fun with that. Have a great summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0