Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2005 Presidents Cup Banter

What will the final score be in the President's Final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Waiting for those sweet piss takes of yours....pull this...suck that...

Still waiting..................

W

wetback12

08star~
your right. my team is terrible and i'm a horrible soccer player.
i'm a pretty good boxer though. how bout you???? :mad:
if your so fcukin smart, why are you starting sentances with the word "AND". your a real fcukin scholar aren't you.
~speaka no english?~
oh ya, the site doesn't put the asteriks on the words. you do you fcukin idiot. i also think that you were trying to say"make you feel better THEN" not "THAN". next time you wanna call someone stupid, or halfwitted, at least have the decensy to edit your shite. did whack's wad stick to your brain last time you were giving him brain or what??? :p go back to grade four, you might have a chance at winning a battle of wits there! :wa:

W

wetback12

The Franchise said:
Actually my prediction was right on Rock 4 Delta 3 SO well I'm glad you are coming out to watch....you probabley don't have anything better to do since your out of the playoffs. Can you get work off on a Sunday though???Drive thru is pumpin on a Sunday Morning!

oh i forgot, sunday we'll be busy solidifying the league. fvsl exec has told us we have to make room in div 3 as the wolfe pups are interested in playing there again next year. relegation is a bitch isn't it!
don't know what you do for work old man but @ 23yrs old i guarantee that i make more money that you ever will. give me your bank account info on a private post and i'll set up some RRSP's for you. ;) :p ;) heard you still wear your jersey to McDICKS after your games to get your free orange drink. can you confirm this to be true.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
wetback12 said:
oh i forgot, sunday we'll be busy solidifying the league. fvsl exec has told us we have to make room in div 3 as the wolfe pups are interested in playing there again next year. relegation is a bitch isn't it!
don't know what you do for work old man but @ 23yrs old i guarantee that i make more money that you ever will. give me your bank account info on a private post and i'll set up some RRSP's for you. ;) :p ;) heard you still wear your jersey to McDICKS after your games to get your free orange drink. can you confirm this to be true.

Wow piss take of the year....Work at Youth Center and currently going to University......your job must not use verbal skills because your way off on that ability. Confirm....is this why you guys went to a recorded message in the drive thru :confused: Dawm that women sound hot on there :D

W

wetback12

The Franchise said:
Wow piss take of the year....Work at Youth Center and currently going to University......your job must not use verbal skills because your way off on that ability. Confirm....is this why you guys went to a recorded message in the drive thru :confused: Dawm that women sound hot on there :D
i learned enough in the first twelve years, so i don't have to go back to school. as for my verbal skills, i was selling $60,000 automobiles when i was 18yrs old pal, so i'm pretty sure that i could talk circles around your square head. :D :D :cool:

TheRegulator

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You should be careful what you wish for. Keep callin people out for a fight and you may not like what you get. I was doing you a favour in my post when I gave you advice not to talk shite about doing something you may regret later (talk of breaking ankles). For a guy who claims to be smart, you sure don't act like it.

wetback12 said:
08star~
i'm a pretty good boxer though. how bout you???? :mad:
wa:

W

wetback12

TheRegulator said:
You should be careful what you wish for. Keep callin people out for a fight and you may not like what you get. I was doing you a favour in my post when I gave you advice not to talk shite about doing something you may regret later (talk of breaking ankles). For a guy who claims to be smart, you sure don't act like it.

waaaa wwaaaaaa wwwwwaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks, but i don't need any favours. AGAIN, i never said i was going to break anyones ankle

jigga

Dec 13, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW, Wetback u sound pretty tough, first calling out regulator and now 08 star for a fight. Hey u should just take up boxing, b/c as u said urself u blow at soccer.
And maybe u should just stick to talkin tough on the div.3 thread where u belong b/c frankly nobody gives a s**t on this one.

And don't reply asking me to fight u b/c i don't wanna do that either, tough guy.

W

wetback12

all soccer players do is talk shite. thats why i used play lacrosse. had to stop though when i was selling corvettes(regulator). never called out the regulator, or asked him to fight, just dissed the shite out of him. simply asked 08star if he can box cause my buddies put on charity matches-full ring-full head gear. if you can't handle a good piss take then you probably shouldn't talk shite. quick crying like a bunch of fcukin girls and lets just get back to some good old piss takes.
ENOUGH SAID!!
JIGGA~ i don't think you want me to start focusing my attention on you, so i would stick to your own battles. everyone on this site are men and they can fend for themselves. seek out a job with the UNITED NATIONS, i'm sure they could use a good level headed chap such as yourself.~INCREASE THE PEACE ~

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRegulator said:

buddy listen just let him say his peice cause i think its funny...the only favor youve done is when you agreed to wash your mouth out before kissing your boyfriend after you gave him a little brains.........oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....dis...out

jigga

Dec 13, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, wetback please don't focus all your attention on me b/c that would be so scary, especially coming from a tough guy like yourself. Ur a fcukin joke, u clown!!!

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
wetback~
Listen tyson you can kiss my f uckin ass, your so blooldy predictable. Your just doing what everyone else that sucks does and thats to start talking about spelling grammer, fighting, and whole other load of bullshit. This site is about soccer and since you f ukin blow at it just do yourself a favour and bow out. You think anyone on here cares about your bank balance or how many cars you've sold? Plenty of people make plenty of money but your the only one blabbing on about it meaning you aint got shite. So like i said before you suck your teams sucks and go talk your incoherent bullshit on a thread that actually gives a flying f uck.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All of you can shut the fcuk up :mad:

If you want to start throwing around idle threats, post your real name along with it. Otherwise, find someone else's sandbox to play in.

Shoot first, fcuk the questions is what is going to happen in here from now on.

W

wetback12

08star said:
wetback~
you f ukin blow .

not even MILES DAVIS can blow as hard as you guy!!!!!!!!!!!. stop suckin my balls so much, ....... your girls placenta is starting to get sore from the punishment i put her thruogh 2 weeks ago.. TRUST ME!!!!!!!

"you ni**as is WNBA, .........ALL PUSSY" :wa: :wa: :wa:

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wetback12 said:
08star~
if your so fcukin smart, why are you starting sentances with the word "AND". your a real fcukin scholar aren't you.

If you are taking the piss on correct English, you might want to sort out yours. YOU'RE, not your. SENTENCES, not sentances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0