Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2005 Presidents Cup Banter

What will the final score be in the President's Final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pilsner said:
Just to clarify, it wasn't about the talk after beating us as anyone who beats us deserves to talk shite...It was about the shite on the field. The melee started with our oldest veteran gettin slapped in the face from behind. That then resulted in us receiving 4 red cards. It was 2-1 at the beginnig of the 2nd half at that point. After that, Poco players continued to run up and down our sideline making all sorts of deragatory comments which I won't get into. The ref was clearly not going to caution them or call anything against them on that day, and may I add is no longer refereeing in the FVSL. Even when they went up 4-1 against 7 players, they themselves continued to try to run the score up and talk shite. If it wasn't for our keeper, we would have probably lost 10-1 with 7 men. I'm sure when Poco was doin all this, they didn't think we were contenders. Well last Friday night, we just wanted to remind them we hadn't forgotten! We went to their home field, in front of their fans, and embarrassed them. That's all it was about, nothing more, nothing less... :D

Well that is not entirely true...the hurricanes have an odd way of remembering that game. It's true that alot of things were said during that game, but I recall it was by BOTH sides. You guys said just as much as we did and as far as the racist comments that is just bullsh*t! I seem to recall your sidelines telling our left back he was going to die! Don't know where that fits in the game??? As for Friday night, yeah you THUMPED us, I can't come on here and justify a loss like that nor would I. We didn't have it and I said earlier we were missing some players as well BUT I won't come on here for 3-4 months telling everyone about it and how it wasn't our regular team! Who gives a crap, we lost and you won. End of story. We will play again at some point and take it from there.

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Redwoods you are wrong yet again. We will not play you again at any point as we will be in div 1 and you guys will be stuck in div 2 for the remainder of your soccer years. I can honestly tell you that your team is not better than most div 3 teams we played last year. So therefore you have a better chance of being relegated than you do of being promoted.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
whack said:
Redwoods you are wrong yet again. We will not play you again at any point as we will be in div 1 and you guys will be stuck in div 2 for the remainder of your soccer years. I can honestly tell you that your team is not better than most div 3 teams we played last year. So therefore you have a better chance of being relegated than you do of being promoted.

Oh you hurt me with such stinging comments!!! You have 2 games left against the clones so we will see what happens. I can honestly tell you that your opinion means sh*t to me or the rest of our team. Don't stub your toe along the way jack a**!!!

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey i was just sharing my opinion with you guys. I admit the clones will pose a tough match that we are looking forward to. As for you guys, your knocked out of the cup, and you have a very minimal chance of winning the league (basically the same chance the raptors have of winning the nba title this year) so what motivates you guys to even get up sunday mornings to go play?

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
whack said:
Hey i was just sharing my opinion with you guys. I admit the clones will pose a tough match that we are looking forward to. As for you guys, your knocked out of the cup, and you have a very minimal chance of winning the league (basically the same chance the raptors have of winning the nba title this year) so what motivates you guys to even get up sunday mornings to go play?

no chance of winning the league??? check the standings again my friend...as for getting up on Sunday mornings and what motivates us? That is just so stupid I can't respond to it. You can come up with something better than that. I hope!

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
what are you hooked on phonics, why don't you read my post again. I didnt say that you guys had no chance of winning the league. I simply stated that you guys have the same chance at winning the league as the toronto raptors do of winning the nba title this year. Now you can look at that any way you want.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
prediction: Poco wins league, hurricanes left eating a nando's chicken sandwich with extra peri peri fries. mmmmmmmm Nandos

W

wetback12

HURRICANES: i love peri peri fries, especially w/ a side of mayo :D :D .
i've just been on the outside looking in, and i'll admit that the hurricanes have a hell of a team, but man do you guys ever talk a lot of shite. your not even in first place right now, and w/the clones being out of the cup right now they can continue playing league games to expand the gap on you guys. if you continue to do well in the cup, it'll be hard to make up that ground, and if your not first overall when the dust settles you won't have to worry at all about div 1 because you will not be getting an invite. also consider that players from all divisions read these posts and see just how mouthy you guys are too. usually how ankles get broken come game time. if i were you guys i'd concentrate on making sure that you get into div one, rather than winning the cup cause if you don't make div 1, you can be sure that on this site the piss will be flowing quicker than free beer at a college frat party. just something to consider. good luck! :wa:

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey, ill be the first to admit that we like to run our mouths. We've been backing it up thus far and therefore i see no reason to stop. Before the season began i said that 2b would come down to us and the clones, and looks like my prediction will come true. They are a solid team and i dont want to take anything away from them but as for poco, it's impossible for me not to run my mouth.

Pilsner

Jan 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wetback, whatever works is whatever works man. We don't talk shite to be disrespectful to anyone. We do it becuz, for whatever reason, engaging in trash talk fires us up for games and brings our intensity level up. No doubt we shouldn't need that to get fired up, but that is just the way it is with some of our guys. If it ain't broke, we ain't gonna try to fix it. :D As for the Clones playing league games, what do you think cuz we are in the Cup, we won't be able to play the same # of games as the Clones before the season is out? They aren't exactly going to let the Clones have the division on the basis of 16 games played while we have only played 14! At the end of the season, both teams will have played out their schedule, and may the best team come out on top.

wetback12 said:
HURRICANES: i've just been on the outside looking in, and i'll admit that the hurricanes have a hell of a team, but man do you guys ever talk a lot of shite. your not even in first place right now, and w/the clones being out of the cup right now they can continue playing league games to expand the gap on you guys. if you continue to do well in the cup, it'll be hard to make up that ground, and if your not first overall when the dust settles you won't have to worry at all about div 1 because you will not be getting an invite. :

Pilsner

Jan 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Redwoods, I gotta give you credit for taking flack after the blowout. That shows backbone. You are right, you guys are far from out of contention right now. Basically you need for us and the Clones to split our 2 head to head games or for each team to only get 4 of a possible 6 pts. You would then be able to take the title if you win all your games. The race will come down to the wire but we have no intentions of stumbling down the stretch. Getting to div 1 is our #1 priority. If we stumble and you take the title from us, I'll be the 1st one to come on here to give you credit.

As for the shite that happened in the 1st game, it's behind both teams so let's leave it at that. There were a few pricks on your team we were not happy with and I'm sure you feel the same way about us. Bottom line is we are in the middle of the best race in Div 2 right now so let's talk about that!

redwoods said:
no chance of winning the league???

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WRU 4 - 3 NDNBU (PK)

What a match. I'm just now warming up, and I've been home for a half hour! This was a hard fought, fairly well played match that had it share of breaks for both squads. We had leads of 2-1 and 3-2 (an own goal by ND), with the tying goal to force penalties for ND coming with a mere 25 seconds left 'till full time. Credit must go to ND for their effort, as this match could have gone either way, though it must be said that we had many more opportunities at their end when we were up 3-2 than they did on us. The tyer was a beauty of a header off a corner that our keeper had no chance on. In the end though, and without my help as ND's keeper stopped my weak penalty effort, we prevailed on I believe the 8th penalty, if I'm not mistaken. We were all cold, but the match was spirited and well-paced by both squads, and an enjoyable one to play.

wetback, well played tonight...good luck with your division title efforts.

Nice to see the NDFC and Titans boys out tonight to support their club, as should always be the case for such matches.

On the the third round and Coq. Arsenal. :D

~Shaven

TheRegulator

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
New day same old shite. When is everyone goin to stop bitchin about all the talking the Canes do and shut them up. The Canes have said over and over again that if you want to stop the trash talk, all someone has to do is step up to the plate and beat them. Nobody has been able to do it though! I was doing the math and since the Canes vs Poco game in Sept that the Canes say was their wakeup call, the Canes have a record of 9 wins 0 losses and 1 tie (including Cup game). In that time they have scored 34 goals and only given up 8. I think they are dong a fine job of backing up what they have to say. I'm not changing my President's Cup pick as I still think NDFC can and will beat them, but I do think people should stop crying like little girls about how much they talk.
Wetback, you should watch what you say about things like breaking someone's ankles. Whether you mean it or not, if you ever play them and one of them gets injured on a questionable play, it could be construed as intentional. We had a guy talk shite before one of our games last season that he was gonna take out one of our guys. Well that did end up happening as our guy ended up with a torn ACL. Despite the guy who did it denying after the game it was intentional and he wasn't serious when he had said it, he still ended up eating food through a straw for the next 4 weeks. Recently, he continued to deny it was intentional, but still ended up eating through a straw again. It's a game man and it's played on the field. What happens on the field should be left on the field, but when it is premeditated as you are implying, there are consequences. Just givin you a heads up as this is a sensitive subject for myself.

wetback12 said:
consider that players from all divisions read these posts and see just how mouthy you guys are too. usually how ankles get broken come game time. :wa:

W

wetback12

TheRegulator said:
Wetback, you should watch what you say about things like breaking someone's ankles. Whether you mean it or not, if you ever play them and one of them gets injured on a questionable play, it could be construed as intentional. We had a guy talk shite before one of our games last season that he was gonna take out one of our guys. Well that did end up happening as our guy ended up with a torn ACL. Despite the guy who did it denying after the game it was intentional and he wasn't serious when he had said it, he still ended up eating food through a straw for the next 4 weeks. Recently, he continued to deny it was intentional, but still ended up eating through a straw again. It's a game man and it's played on the field. What happens on the field should be left on the field, but when it is premeditated as you are implying, there are consequences. Just givin you a heads up as this is a sensitive subject for myself.
REGULATOR~
you pissed on the wrong persons cornflakes this morning buddy!! first off i didn't imply that i would break anyones ankle-just a figure of speech dipshit. i feel bad for your player but its a part of the game,(lifes a bitch, so buy a helmet) so deal w/it. and by the way, there is no premeditation here, as i don't even play in that div, or play dirty. but as you have obviously noted in your travels(oh wise one) that things get dealt with on or off the field.

which brings me to my second point:
just wondering exactly if you are implying that i too will be eating through a straw in the future, cause it sure as hell sounds like thats what your saying :mad: . if so, fcuk this ttp shite. send me a personal message- my local is pretty damn close to yours, and i bought one of those hot pink bendy straws from your moms dollar store last night. i never believed you could actualy have so much fun for under $5.00 :eek: WHAT???!!!!!

~shaven, helluva game last night. we could use someone like you to control our unearthly back line(let me know :) ) not trying to bring an end to our newly found friendship ;) but it must be mentioned how this game really went:

first goal, coming 15 minutes in off the left foot of the wetback after some quick inside skinage of the shaven one :cool: 1-0 NDNBU

2nd goal, not even the ROCK STEADY CREW could break down easier than our defence did on this one. at approx. the 25 min mark my grandma........oh sorry, i mean, wru's striker slots in the giv-a-way 1-1

3rd goal, @ about 35 mins, one of the best dives i've ever seen took place in our box, and i watch a lot of italian soccer. none the less--p.k. converted 2-1WRU

SECOND HALF

4th goal, about 10mins into the 2nd NDNBU's center back makes 5 consecutive(clean!) slide tackles to keep the play in WRU's half, makes a touch pass to a striker, who turns and hits a 25 yard laser into the bottom left. 2-2

5th goal, w/ about 15 mins remaining, a cross put through from the corner by a WRU player along the ground is misplayed(to say the least) by our left back. OWN GOAL!!!!!(in columbia we would kill him for that shite).

6th goal, w/ less than a minute left, NDNBU gets a corner. first one taken short to the near post, touched to near post but deflected out by a WRU player. another corner. second one taken near to the top of the six. a magnificent header by NDNBU's left back into the top left. 3-3

P.K.'S
eight shooters........yada yada yada........white rock wins. good luck in the rest of the cup to all.

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow thank you so much for the advice. I dont know who you play for and nor do i care because your probably shite. The way we talk on here is fun for us, i mean isnt this what the site is for? Coming on here and talking s hit is what this site is all about and the only difference with the way we do it is that we actually back it up :) As for the whole ankle breaking thing, thats a pretty pathetic thing to say and its not like we couldnt do the same to the opposition. Ive never come on here and made threats like that against a individual player or a team so i definitly dont need to hear it from anybody else, especially your f ukin ass. You suck, your team sucks and if you want me to shutup then drag your sorry ass on to a field and play us. Half the time i just come on here and talk shite cause i know how worked up little b itches like you get and for the simple fact that nobody can beat us, therefore noone can shut me up. Maybe you can get together all the hurricane haters in the division and make an all-star team and challenge us to a game, but then again you would just be setting yourself up for embarassment so if i were you i would just shutup and concentrate on my own team.
wetback12 said:
HURRICANES: i love peri . also consider that players from all divisions read these posts and see just how mouthy you guys are too. usually how ankles get broken come game time.

W

wetback12

The Franchise said:
Wetback theres your four goals I predicted :D

FRAN~ its nice of you to come out of hibernation and chat it up w/me again. i honestly thought after that last one that you took up curling :bronco: once again your research has failed you. the game was 3-3 and went to pk's dumb ass. i think i seriously have undeveloped sperm with more brain capacity than you :eek: :eek: i never thought i'd find someone that sucks more balls than my dog, but hey, gotta call a spade a spade :wa: :wa: :wa:
thanks for making slow work days more interesting for me. keep em' coming!!!!

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well i read over the post made by pilsner and i dont see him once mentioning anybody making any racist comments. Im not saying that there werent any made because there could have been but the last time i checked "deragortory comments" didnt automatically mean that something racist was said. Also sometimes in games you might get called a hindu and be told to go back to where you came from and all that shite and im sure sometimes people make comments like you ****in white boy or whatever, but that kind of stuff is not reflective on our community or the other communities involved because its just a reflection of that one individual.
Champlain's Keeper said:
Pilsner one question to you and anyone in the Indo Community and this is not to start anything as I think you guys are great people.

Why is it that whenever something happens it is always the other team(s) that say something deragatory to you guys or someone comes out and says there are racists on every other team? Can it be sometimes you guys that say something which fuels it? I'm just curious to hear some responses. It seems that whenever something happens you guys are always the victims and I have a hard time believing all these teams start everything (I'm refering to other threads I've read in here as well). Again I just want an honest answer from others as well. But my main point is do you guys play a part in this at all?

Anyways good luck to you guys as your team is a very good team and if healthy and have all your players you will be tough in div. 1 next year. Sorry Clones but I don't see you guys stopping these guys also good luck NDFC but from what I saw of the Hurricanes they'll be tough to beat.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
wetback12 said:
first goal, coming 15 minutes in off the left foot of the wetback after some quick inside skinage of the shaven one 1-0 NDNBU

Now that's pushing it a bit, but if you want to call a pinballing ball that went off me, off you, off me again and then landed at your feet 'skinnage', then be my guest.

:rolleyes:
;)

~Shaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0