Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2005 Presidents Cup Banter

What will the final score be in the President's Final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wetback12

~jive, blahz, and shaven~

sorry boys, but its official. wednesday 9:00 at mackie is set in stone. hope to see you all there. :p :p

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
what was the score of the clones titans game???

If you took a look at the earlier posts you would have seen that we beat the clones in a shootout. See you in two weeks.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
from how i look at the draw making it through to the final on the top half will be a much tougher task then will making it through the bottom. the bottom seems pretty much up for the taking the hades got to be the favourite but It really could be anybody. All those teams are pretty inconsistent. top half although we have had a pretty easy ride we are about to have some tuff games, Eagleridge should be a pretty tight match. Even to get to the final we will have to take out the hurricanes first so I think the top half has to be considered the tuffer draw.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I don't recall a div. 3 team won it last year, so the chance of the Minors beating the Hurricanes is there. Both teams are hot and it chould be a better game than people might expect. I still think the 'Canes will win but not in a blow out. 2-1

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How hot can the miners really be they have 3 wins all season. this one is going to be a blow out. I predict hurricanes win by 5

TheRegulator

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I come back from a weekend out of town and look to catchup on the scores. I see the Hurricanes throttled Poco 7-0. What a ****in statement by the Hurricanes in Round 1! It's hard to beat anyone, even a rec team, by 7 goals so that was a shocker. And to think the ref called the game 15 mins early. I thought the mercy rule only applied to softball! I think my pick of NDFC to win it all may be in jeopardy as the Hurricanes look like they mean business. It's too bad with the draw as all the big games will happen before the finals. All the top teams (NDFC 2A, Hurricanes 2B, and Whalley United 2C) are in the same bracket. The Hurricanes will play Whalley United in Round 3 and the Hurricanes or Whalley United will play NDFC in the semis. Basically, the semi-finals will be the Championship game.

I don't think anyone is going out on a limb in saying GEU Minors will get blown out by the Hurricanes but you never know, as the Canes could play down to their level and the game could end up close. The Canes probably don't dislike GEU as much as they seem to have had a hatred for Poco United! 7-0, **** that still blows me away as no way in a million yrs would i have predicted that.

bulljive said:
How hot can the miners really be they have 3 wins all season. this one is going to be a blow out. I predict hurricanes win by 5

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well if i recall correctly, we, the hurricanes, were that div 3 team that won it last year. And we were first in div 3 by a lot, not in the bottom of the pack. However, i dont see it being a blow out either. I predict a 3-0 or 4-0 win for the hurricanes as there's no need to run up the score on a team such as the minors. It's not like they have been calling us garbage or anything as poco had which gave us ample motivation to blow them out.

midman said:
If I don't recall a div. 3 team won it last year, so the chance of the Minors beating the Hurricanes is there. Both teams are hot and it chould be a better game than people might expect. I still think the 'Canes will win but not in a blow out. 2-1

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
They probably called you garbage because you guys talked so much shite on here then they beat you in the first game. If some team kept telling you how good they were then you played them for the first time and won you would do the same. I.e the knights.

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We didnt really start talking until we started 0-2-1, and everyone all of a sudden started to predict that we wouldnt make it out of div 2 and that we were just a good div 3 team and nothing more. Which was after the poco comments were made. Which is also around the time 08star stated that we would not lose another game this season, and so far we havent lost since.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you guys talked enough shite last year for everybody to know who you were. enough on that hope to see you guys in the semi's or finals while technically the semi's

Pilsner

Jan 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to clarify, it wasn't about the talk after beating us as anyone who beats us deserves to talk shite...It was about the shite on the field. The melee started with our oldest veteran gettin slapped in the face from behind. That then resulted in us receiving 4 red cards. It was 2-1 at the beginnig of the 2nd half at that point. After that, Poco players continued to run up and down our sideline making all sorts of deragatory comments which I won't get into. The ref was clearly not going to caution them or call anything against them on that day, and may I add is no longer refereeing in the FVSL. Even when they went up 4-1 against 7 players, they themselves continued to try to run the score up and talk shite. If it wasn't for our keeper, we would have probably lost 10-1 with 7 men. I'm sure when Poco was doin all this, they didn't think we were contenders. Well last Friday night, we just wanted to remind them we hadn't forgotten! We went to their home field, in front of their fans, and embarrassed them. That's all it was about, nothing more, nothing less... :D

bulljive said:
They probably called you garbage because you guys talked so much shite on here then they beat you in the first game.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pilsner one question to you and anyone in the Indo Community and this is not to start anything as I think you guys are great people.

Why is it that whenever something happens it is always the other team(s) that say something deragatory to you guys or someone comes out and says there are racists on every other team? Can it be sometimes you guys that say something which fuels it? I'm just curious to hear some responses. It seems that whenever something happens you guys are always the victims and I have a hard time believing all these teams start everything (I'm refering to other threads I've read in here as well). Again I just want an honest answer from others as well. But my main point is do you guys play a part in this at all?

Anyways good luck to you guys as your team is a very good team and if healthy and have all your players you will be tough in div. 1 next year. Sorry Clones but I don't see you guys stopping these guys also good luck NDFC but from what I saw of the Hurricanes they'll be tough to beat.

W

wetback12

Champlain's Keeper said:
Why is it that whenever something happens it is always the other team(s) that say something deragatory to you guys or someone comes out and says there are racists on every other team? Can it be sometimes you guys that say something which fuels it? It seems that whenever something happens you guys are always the victims and I have a hard time believing all these teams start everything (I'm refering to other threads I've read in here as well). Again I just want an honest answer from others as well. But my main point is do you guys play a part in this at all?

i've never been called a f@$*king white boy on the field before :rolleyes: (dry english wit) ;) . i think that you may have something here keeper.

W

wetback12

well put jive, we'll make sure to keep the honey in the jar til after the game wed. don't want to cause any useless swarming. BBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I believe their alternates are bumble bee costumes. shaven can you confirm

wetback12 said:
~shaven, what colour are your away kits????

True interpretation, 'jive, and its a good idea to keep your hunnies put away wetback, as I have been known to swarm at the sight of hunnies in a honey pot!

Away kits= Yellow and white vertical stripes
Home kits= Black and white vertical stripes

~Shaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0