Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2005 Presidents Cup Banter

What will the final score be in the President's Final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
2005 Knights Cup Banter

Game 1 Poco City Athletics 2C Sun GEU Miners 3B
Game 2 Coquitlam City Arsenal 2C Fri Tsawwassen Royals 2A
Game 3 White Rock United 2A Sun Aldergrove Athletics 3B
Game 4 Abbotsford SC 2A Sun LUFC Gunners 3B
Game 5 Coquitlam College Heat 3B Sat Delta Metro United 2C
Game 6 Aldergrove United 2A Sun Mission City 3A
Game 7 Whalley United 2C Sun Surrey Heat 3A
Game 8 Surrey Coyotes 2B Sun North Delta FC 2A
Game 9 SFC Stars 2B Sun Peace Arch Selects 2C
Game 10 ND National Bank United 3B Sun Poco Royals 3B
Game 11 Poco City United 2B Sun Surrey Hurricanes 2B
Game 12 Bradner Redshirts 3A Fri DFC Rovers 3B
Game 13 Surrey Raiders 3B Sun Columbia Bearcats 2B
Game 14 Aldergrove U Warriors 2B Sun LUFC Dynamo 2C

Round 2 Feb. 4-6
Game 15 Winner Game 1 Winner Game 11
Game 16 Winner Game 7 Winner Game 4
Game 17 SFC Donegals Caps 2B Sun Surrey Freeze 3A
Game 18 Poco City Renegades 3B Fri Winner Game 12
Game 19 Winner Game 8 Winner Game 13
Game 20 Poco City Pacific 3A Sun Eagleridge United 2A
Game 21 Winner Game 6 LUFC Rangers 3A
Game 22 Winner Game 9 Winner Game 5
Game 23 Winner Game 10 Winner Game 3
Game 24 Winner Game 2 Port Moody Lions 2C
Game 25 DFC Celtic 2C Sat Eagleridge Hades 2C
Game 26 Winner Game 14 GEU Rams 3A
Game 27 SFC Bullets 3A Sat Surrey Storm 3A
Game 28 Surrey Rippers 2A Sat GEU Tigers 2B
Game 29 GEU Titans 2A Sun GEU Wolves 2C
Game 30 North Delta Titans 2A Sat LUFC Clones 2B

Round Three Feb. 18-20
Game 31
Game 32
Game 33
Game 34
Game 35
Game 36
Game 37
Game 38

Quarter Finals March 4-6
Game 39
Game 40
Game 41
Game 42

Semi-Finals March 20.
Game 43
Game 44

Final April 3.
Game 45 Winner 38 Winner 39

I like how we draw a Geu team and theres 25 teams in this league

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights Cup Banter

ROUND 1 PREDICTIONS since we get a bye!!

Game 1 Poco City Athletics 2C Sun GEU Miners 3B Shoot-out 2-1 :D

Game 2 Coquitlam City Arsenal 2C Fri Tsawwassen Royals 2A Royals by 3-0

Game 3 White Rock United 2A Sun Aldergrove Athletics 3B White Rock 2-1

Game 4 Abbotsford SC 2A Sun LUFC Gunners 3B Tough game for Abbotsford.....I would sit people this week and avoid injuries call up some u18 farm boys!! 5-1 :confused:

Game 5 Coquitlam College Heat 3B Sat Delta Metro United 2C Ronald alone could beat this team!!! 4-1

Game 6 Aldergrove United 2A Sun Mission City 3A Div 3 upset here Mission town folk by 1......2-1 :eek:

Game 7 Whalley United 2C Sun Surrey Heat 3A Whalley in a cake walk 6-1 :cool:

Game 8 Surrey Coyotes 2B Sun North Delta FC 2A Delta by a field goal 3-0

Game 9 SFC Stars 2B Sun Peace Arch Selects 2C Highlight game here I'll take the slight upset here 1-0 :eek:

Game 10 ND National Bank United 3B Sun Poco Royals 3B Delta 4-1

Game 11 Poco City United 2B Sun Surrey Hurricanes 2B GAME OF THE FIRST ROUND HURRICANES 3-1 :D

Game 12 Bradner Redshirts 3A Fri DFC Rovers 3B Battle of the 45 year olds.....I'll take the ex premier players form Pitt Meadows here although Rex might bring up some old boys to get rocked in the Pak cup :eek:

Game 13 Surrey Raiders 3B Sun Columbia Bearcats 2B Bearcats 5-1 here

Game 14 Aldergrove U Warriors 2B Sun LUFC Dynamo 2C Shoot-out here 0-0 after reg time :D

Should be a interesting first round but I don't really see any div 3 upsets here except maybe Mission.

Good Luck everyone!!! :D

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Franchise said:
I like how we draw a Geu team and theres 25 teams in this league

You are complaining???

First off, you guys are crap and some how you get a bye in the first round.

Secondly, you get to play the worst team in div 2 and 3 combined, The GEU Titans only have 1 point all year.

Finally, The team you are playing is from your own club so you will be playing at home.

I'd be pretty upset to if I were you. Im sure you will find some way to lose as I cant recall the Wolves ever winning a cup game ever.

Good luck though.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sheep said:
You are complaining???

First off, you guys are crap and some how you get a bye in the first round.

Secondly, you get to play the worst team in div 2 and 3 combined, The GEU Titans only have 1 point all year.

Finally, The team you are playing is from your own club so you will be playing at home.

I'd be pretty upset to if I were you. Im sure you will find some way to lose as I cant recall the Wolves ever winning a cup game ever.

Good luck though.

Set-up a exhibition game then Big Bri and will show you who's shite. I can't say were better then many teams, but we compete every week very hard and no team has ever beat by more then 1 with our starting keep. Whalley beat us by two with our defencmen in net so the way I see it were pretty equal with any team in our side.

This is a different Wolves team then you have seen before. All I was saying is that it's pretty shitty that GEU has to face each other when there is over 25 teams in the league. Everybody wants there own club to do well....usually :D .

By the way didn't you guys get a bye also and have less points then us....scored less and have only 9 POINTS......talk about being crap hey sheepy

Good luck to you Sheep and I hope we can set some thing up whether it be in the playoffs or exhibition if you get booted early.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

With 3 games in hand. We win those and we are sitting middle of the pack. But that is a different topic...and I am cheering for my own club. GO Titans GO!!!

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

its nice to see the cup schedule up. Hey Franchise look at the Poco City draw, our strongest team (united), gets a first round matchup against the Hurricanes, but our div three team gets a first round bye and another div 3 team as a matchup in the second round, luck of the draw i guess. I don't think there can be any doubt that the match of the first round is Poco City United vs the Surrey Hurricanes.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Franchise said:
ROUND 1 PREDICTIONS since we get a bye!!

As much as it pains me to admit this, I agree with pretty much all of Franchise's predictions :eek: ...I suppose eventually something useful was going to come out of that rather large mouth of his. :D

Good luck in cup play everyone.

~Shaven

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Div 2: Results and Banter Jan '05

The Franchise said:
Man I hope a 2c team beats you so you will shut-up and stop posting!!

Lets go Coquitlam!!

soccer mom had no response when I called his name at the game and he would not tell me his # before, but the final score Coq. 2c 8th place scored 2 to the Twsn. royals 2a 3rd place 1. So to Coq see you in 2 weeks and to Twsn have a nice summer in co-ed, maybe you can take that cup.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

ND national bank wins their cup game tonight in overtime. honestly two of the worst teams I have ever seen.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

jonny said:
soccer mom had no response when I called his name at the game and he would not tell me his # before, but the final score Coq. 2c 8th place scored 2 to the Twsn. royals 2a 3rd place 1. So to Coq see you in 2 weeks and to Twsn have a nice summer in co-ed, maybe you can take that cup.

ouch.to be honest i thought twass..would win this one and their next one anyway sh*t happens...unlucky

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

jonny said:

honestly didn't hear you call my name. but yeah, shite happens, not gonna give excuses. that was probably the best turf field i've ever seen/played on though.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

bulljive said:
ND national bank wins their cup game tonight in overtime. honestly two of the worst teams I have ever seen.

What is with this thread.
Can you not just post a score properly so we don't have to read all the other crap?
:Rolleyes:
I'll try and summarize for everyone else trying to find results and check their picks.
As best i can decipher last nights results:
Winners in bold

Game 2
Coquitlam City Arsenal 2C - 2
Tsawwassen Royals 2A - 1

Game 10
ND National Bank United 3B - Win in OT
Poco Royals 3B
(no idea how many goals either team scored)

Your Welcome

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Soccer Mom said:
honestly didn't hear you call my name. but yeah, shite happens, not gonna give excuses. that was probably the best turf field i've ever seen/played on though.

See making perdictions on this site always comes back to bite you in the ass. :D

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yoda said:
What is with this thread.
Can you not just post a score properly so we don't have to read all the other crap?

Your Welcome

Hey yoda can you go fcuk yourself thanks! It was on the 4th pk just a perfectly placed ball. The air smelled fresh and the field looked glorious. happy you wanker

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO i'm not.
We still don't know what the score of the game was before OT?

I know it was last night and your probably still cracked out on something but give it a try.

B

Blahzay

Poco Royals 3B @ NDNBU 3B 3-2(pk)

The 1st half was some ugly soccer, North Delta dominated the 2nd but couldn't finish their chances. Poco scored a garbage goal with under 10 left to take a 2-1 lead, ND tied it in the dying minutes with a shot off the post and in. Shaven, if WRU wins its first cup game I could see your squad having trouble with ND on the turf.

This game went directly into pk's after regulation, last year cup games had extra time. Maybe it was because the turf lights turn off at 11 or is this the set up?

NDFC @ Surrey Coyotes is still on tomorrow the last I heard, apparently Erma Stephenson can withstand the rain.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually I left at half time because the game was so god awful I thought my eyes deserved a break. I don't know if it was the long lay off which i am sure played a factor but come on. Its time to pack it in when you are unable to make a pass along the ground. i got the rest of the game review from a guy who talked to a guy who new a guy who's cousin played with a guy. So i figured I would just give the result. thanks...... the crack did play its own role however

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0