Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2005 Presidents Cup Banter

What will the final score be in the President's Final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great post Blahzay,
Nice layout the way you first posted the score for the game, then your play by play and thoughts on the game. Nicely done.
Kinda like, everyone else does in these threads, except a chosen few i guess.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WRU 3-0 Aldergrove

Good pitch, Andy refereeing well, solid effort by us, if not a bit rusty at times. Rust wore off mostly by the second half. Credit Aldergrove for staying in it until the second half, but we broke them down eventually for the insurance markers. On to ND for the second round, looking forward to it.

~Shaven

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell back and surrey never touched the ball with in 25yards of our goal not even once..didnt even need a keeper at all today....bulljive..your so good bud well done today..

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Who's next????

Well done, bulljive...enjoy it for tonight, as your next opponent will be much tougher I'm sure. 10-0???...did the Coyotes even show up today, or did you NDFC boys just have a scrimmage amongst yourselves with lop-sided teams? :confused: Man, I'd be embarrassed if I was on the Coyotes to even set foot on a pitch for quite a while. What rubbish.

~Shaven

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like whack was saying on the other thread, i wouldnt even mind playing two games this weekend just so we could get a cup game in. Soccer mom you talk quite a bit of trash on here, and i dont mind at all because i do the same but you guys couldnt even make it out of the first round? Wow, anyways hopefully the weather turns around and we all get games in this weekend.
Sheep said:
I wouldnt belive everything bullshitter has to say....Game probably didnt even happen.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
he comes the truth Ndfc 1-0 in a forfeit. the other team didn't show, I take it they are folding or something. We were all pretty upset because the field was in just perfect condition. However, after we had a scrimmage it was quite evident that we have had a two month lay off because we coudn't string 3 passes together. although my team won 8-2 go team B, 2-0 on sunday can't complain. I sure hope we get in a actual game this weekend because this is getting ridiculous. who doesn't show for a cup game?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid your so awesome your soccer abilities are just so much superior to mine. Give me a break bud your a plug. Must be tuff to win the pak cup you do have to beat out the other 4 teams involved.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
Like whack was saying on the other thread, i wouldnt even mind playing two games this weekend just so we could get a cup game in. Soccer mom you talk quite a bit of trash on here, and i dont mind at all because i do the same but you guys couldnt even make it out of the first round? Wow, anyways hopefully the weather turns around and we all get games in this weekend.

yeah, shite happens. i'm actually willing to take responsibility for that loss. it was still a winable game for us though, and i'm sure it's well known the royals aren't the best on turf, but we're getting better (on turf).

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Sid your so awesome your soccer abilities are just so much superior to mine. Give me a break bud your a plug. Must be tuff to win the pak cup you do have to beat out the other 4 teams involved.
Bullshite I have never wanted to win the shite cup so UP YOURS :eek: :eek:

W

wetback12

buljive, not too nice to be rippin on a team that you quit 1/4 of the way into the year along with 2 others. especially when you did it after we tied the team you are playing on right now, and we were only one game back of them in our division at the time. oh ya, and you were suspended for all five of our first games-so you didn't even play!!!!!!! talk about hangin a team out to dry!!

i will however admit that we played the worst game of our whole season that night, but the W is beside our teams column and thats all that mattered that night.

and in regards to your eyes needing a break from watching soccer?? come off it now you and your mates went to watch a movie friday night at 9:30--OOOOOUUUUUUCCCCHHHHHH!!!

still routing for you guys though so give respect and i'll do the same to you. see ya in the semis!

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone have any info on what the league is going to do in regards to the Cup games that were not played this past weekend? Will there be doubling up for some teams this coming weekend, perhaps?

~Shaven

W

wetback12

shaven, spoke w/ jb last week and we may be going to midweek games.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
wetback12 said:
buljive, not too nice to be rippin on a team that you quit 1/4 of the way into the year along with 2 others. especially when you did it after we tied the team you are playing on right now, and we were only one game back of them in our division at the time. oh ya, and you were suspended for all five of our first games-so you didn't even play!!!!!!! talk about hangin a team out to dry!!

first off get over it the hard feelings should be over and done with now. Just had heard rumours you guys think you can beat us and I thought i would rile you up a bit. obviously we are routing for all north delta teams. hanging you out to dry had nothing to do with it the team was being run poorly so I left just like almost everybody from that original team has. i am glad your team has done well and have picked up some good players good luck in the next round but we would wipe the floor with you by 4 or 5...... ohhhhhhhhhh
p.s movie was great coach carter changed my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0