Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2005 Presidents Cup Banter

What will the final score be in the President's Final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
wetback12 said:
FRAN~ its nice of you to come out of hibernation and chat it up w/me again. i honestly thought after that last one that you took up curling :bronco: once again your research has failed you. the game was 3-3 and went to pk's dumb ass. i think i seriously have undeveloped sperm with more brain capacity than you :eek: :eek: i never thought i'd find someone that sucks more balls than my dog, but hey, gotta call a spade a spade :wa: :wa: :wa:
thanks for making slow work days more interesting for me. keep em' coming!!!!

Whats the score going to show then dumbass...4-3 f#ck your retarted

W

wetback12

Shaven~
just a little bitter this morning. no harm, no foul. good game. consider next year????

FRAN DRESCHER(the nanny)~aka franchise~
if you want to consider that 4 goals scored against us in one game then be my guest you f#ckin plug. read the piss take dipshit /pk/owngoal/give-a-way. since your prediction was so off target, and you unfortunately missed a true soccer fans game to watch, here's a prediction for you- TITANS 5 WOLF PUPS 1. sorry if i seem retarted, i've been trying to bring myself down to your level, but your always on your knees and jive's balls can only fit on one persons tonsils at a time. i'm sure your name will hold true on feb 20 buddy. i'll be there watching you hand out water bottles you f#ckin nanny!!!!!!

Pilsner

Jan 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain, that is a fair question and to be honest with you, I never said racist comments. There is a lot of stuff that gets said in the heat of the moment, and like you said, it goes both ways. I don't think of any team I've ever played against as racist. There are plenty of players I have played against that I would say have no class in terms of what they may say, but that is what it is. The 1st game with Poco was just a VERY intense game that got out of hand, in large part, cuz we had probably the worst referee the FVSL has ever seen. I think the fact that we weren't the only team to complain about him and he is no longer refereeing, validates that point. I don't know what else to say on the subject.

Champlain's Keeper said:
Pilsner one question to you and anyone in the Indo Community and this is not to start anything as I think you guys are great people.

Why is it that whenever something happens it is always the other team(s) that say something deragatory to you guys or someone comes out and says there are racists on every other team? Can it be sometimes you guys that say something which fuels it? I'm just curious to hear some responses.

Pilsner

Jan 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go back to the Div 3 thread you clown, your Cup run is OVER! :D

wetback12 said:
Shaven~
just a little bitter this morning. no harm, no foul. good game. consider next year????

if you want to consider that 4 goals scored against us in one game then be my guest you f#ckin plug. read the piss take dipshit /pk/owngoal/give-a-way. since your prediction was so off target, and you unfortunately missed a true soccer fans game to watch, here's a prediction for you- TITANS 5 WOLF PUPS 1. sorry if i seem retarted, i've been trying to bring myself down to your level, but your always on your knees and jive's balls can only fit on one persons tonsils at a time. i'm sure your name will hold true on feb 20 buddy. i'll be there watching you hand out water bottles you f#ckin nanny!!!!!!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forget to mention the National bank vs white rock match incredibly entertaining. I wasn't going to come out to this one just because I usually find even our games kind off sloppy to watch. however this game was super entertaining and could have gone either way. A good game by both teams but their always has to be a loser. It was an unfortunate own goal, and I came just in time to see the penalty kick converted but didn't see the foul so I can't comment. Shaven did play a pretty solid game. momentum kept swining back and forth all game. One of the best games I have watched in a long time.

W

wetback12

Pilsner said:
Go back to the Div 3 thread you clown, your Cup run is OVER! :D

hey there pilly, hope to see ya in div 2 next year. go clones go! oh and next piss you take, i'll take an order of lemon/herb chicken wings and a side of peri peri fries.
THANKS.

................and a blue powerade. i love blue powerade mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never said you Pilsner mentioned racism...it's been mentioned by other Indian team in other threads as I stated, (I'm refering to other threads I've read in here as well).

Anyways good to hear a response from you guys and good luck the rest of the way. Like I said I was impressed with the whooping you guys gave PoCo and the way you moved the ball. Even if I watched 25 mins or so.

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
With a herendous team such as yours coming up to div 2 next year, i am glad that we will be playing div 1. Your team had two dismal showings in the cup and yet you still come out here and talk. To be honest you would be better staying in div 3 next year.

wetback12 said:
hey there pilly, hope to see ya in div 2 next year. go clones go! oh and next piss you take, i'll take an order of lemon/herb chicken wings and a side of peri peri fries.
THANKS.

................and a blue powerade. i love blue powerade mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
. Maybe you can get together all the hurricane haters in the division and make an all-star team and challenge us to a game,

allstar team already made..hopefully youll meet them in the semis..for our allstar team weve choosen the name NDFC.....should be the best game of the year in div 2...if it happens....hope it does....good luck boys..out

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're all looking foward to the game as well, other than us you guys are the strongest team in the league so it will be quite a showdown.
dopeashell said:
08star said:
. Maybe you can get together all the hurricane haters in the division and make an all-star team and challenge us to a game,

allstar team already made..hopefully youll meet them in the semis..for our allstar team weve choosen the name NDFC.....should be the best game of the year in div 2...if it happens....hope it does....good luck boys..out

Pilsner

Jan 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wetback, congrats on winning a Div 3 watered down by the exodus of 9 teams to div 2 this year. :p Thanks also for the Nandos plug, they are gettin their moneys worth of publicity these days. :D

wetback12 said:
THANKS.:D :D

W

wetback12

whack said:
With a herendous team such as yours coming up to div 2 next year, i am glad that we will be playing div 1. Your team had two dismal showings in the cup and yet you still come out here and talk. To be honest you would be better staying in div 3 next year.

WHACK,
your name sum it up. and i guess i have to remind you again that YOU ARE NOT IN FIRST PLACE!!!!!!periperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperiperi. if you start jerking off with your other hand you might be able to correct that wicked HOOK DINK!!!! :wa: :wa: :wa:

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wetback either stop using the mind altering drugs or atleast upgrade, as that cheap stuff your on, is making you look like a fool. We are one point back of first with a game in hand, we also still have to play the team ahead of us twice. We are undefeated in our last 9 games with a gf of 34 and ga of 8, so our chances of being promoted are looking great right now. As for you, maybe i can talk to the rest of the hurricanes so that you and a couple of your teamates can shine our shoes for us before games.

W

wetback12

whack said:
As for you, maybe i can talk to the rest of the hurricanes so that you and a couple of your teamates can shine our shoes for us before games.

if you can convince your squad to come out an hour earlier to comence the eating of each others assholes, maybe we can make that happen for you(we wouldn't want to hold up the game). i'll bring a bench from scottsdale mall so that when we're shining your boots you guys can take off your socks and pick your feet. you know, make you feel at home wherever you are!!!! :eek: :D :eek:

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was going to come on here and say something to you but i just realized that you're in div 3, nothing wrong with that because we were there last year but in your case your in div 3 and you suck and you havent done anything to be ****y about so i in my books your just not worth it.
wetback12 said:
if you can convince your squad to come out an hour earlier to comence the eating of each others assholes, maybe we can make that happen for you(we wouldn't want to hold up the game). i'll bring a bench from scottsdale mall so that when we're shining your boots you guys can take off your socks and pick your feet. you know, make you feel at home wherever you are!!!! :eek: :D :eek:

W

wetback12

08star said:
I was going to come on here and say something to you but i just realized that you're in div 3, nothing wrong with that because we were there last year but in your case your in div 3 and you suck and you havent done anything to be ****y about so i in my books your just not worth it.

no one cares about your inner feelings so keep them inside.

ps-"****y" what the fcuk is that??? are we supposed to use our imagination????? witty,funny, godly.........no one cares whats in your books either. although we all know that they're full of naked pics of pilsner and whack. why don't you go back to tickling each others tonsils with your millameter peters. YA HEARD!!!!!!!!!!

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
the word was c ocky and if it was one of the words that you just listed, why would this site put asteriks on the words? Your so f ukin stupid. And sadly all crude remarks in the world dont make you an even average soccer player or your team even half decent but hey if it makes you feel better than by all means please continue you f ukin halfwitted ****
wetback12 said:
no one cares about your inner feelings so keep them inside.

ps-"****y" what the fcuk is that??? are we supposed to use our imagination????? witty,funny, godly.........no one cares whats in your books either. although we all know that they're full of naked pics of pilsner and whack. why don't you go back to tickling each others tonsils with your millameter peters. YA HEARD!!!!!!!!!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
wetback12 said:
thanks for making slow work days more interesting for me. keep em' coming!!!!

I kinda hungry what is your meal of the day :confused: And are those new toasted sandwiches any good?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
wetback12 said:
Shaven~

Actually my prediction was right on Rock 4 Delta 3 SO well I'm glad you are coming out to watch....you probabley don't have anything better to do since your out of the playoffs. Can you get work off on a Sunday though???Drive thru is pumpin on a Sunday Morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0