Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 4th Annual TTP Golf & Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My man cans will be in attandance - does that count?

Regs:
Sorry for being such a flake on the dosh.
I'll get off to you by tomorrow.
Thanks for your patience,
RF

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
I could show you around alright, but I'd rather do that in your backyard ;)

+SC

My backyard is not big enough for the trouble the two of us can get into. So is SC going to be at this years tourney so I can give her the money for the Magic kit we had last year, I thought all the rolling I got you to do was payment enough, but I guess I was wrong, that was just community party favours :p .

Looking forward to being a part of the TonODrunk Team this year, lets put the call out for the Car/Van Pool from Slurrey to BoundaryBay right now, unless there is a very low tide and I can walk across to Ladner.
Can't wait it should be a crakcer day, Team T.O.D. ready to GO.

hos

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
No danger on the car pool.
I'll be the designated driver.

Well if you are the designated Driver, then can I be the Putter, I have this Magic Old Wood Putter the has St. Andrews stamped on it, but it may might be a fake. Well if I am Putting, and you are Driving, what are those tag alongs TR and Notty going to do, and who the fukc is going to get us to Ladner?

How many teams are we up to now?

3 or 4

hos
Go Team TOD

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the power said:
The Power is in if OD can corral The Captain.

DCS Reunion Tour '05

Unfortunately, I'm out, Power. I have the school golfing on Friday, the 24th and the Club I tourney next weekend. There just isn't that much money floating around. :( :mad: Good luck and I'm sure your team will defend the crown.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I found the perfect Caddy for Team TOD for this Years Tourney, now I know that she is not that great for Club Selection or cleaning your balls, but she has a Pint for every hole on the coarse, so I had to hire her.

The team is now complete, we just need to sort out our Kit now.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Power, we have the DCS 4. Me, you, OD and JB. We'll diddle to see who is forced to ride with JB, the lush. BTW, how do you look in pink maternity gear?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
J_B is paid up now.

15 days to go and we have one foursome confirmed :D

Hopefully a team Peg can come through supplying another foursome and more importantly the girls in the shooter tent on 16 - Paula, Celine, and Nancy :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RangerForever is now paid.

Numbers at this point are not looking good...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The filing deadline is today for self employed individuals who are proprietors or partners in partnerships.

Too right - The numbers are definitely not looking good.

Fcuking hate tax season. :mad:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TOURNEY POSTPONED

The tourney has been postponed and will not take place next Saturday, June 25th, 2005. There just weren't enough numbers at this point and all parties involved have agreed that it would be best to try a different date later this summer.

Please note that the tourney is not cancelled! It will definitely still take place, sometime in August.

I'll update this thread over the next 10 days or so as we nail down the new date and particulars.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any idea of the date that the tourney could get moved too? Is it probably going to be late summer before the season kicks off.

You could join up with the HGA Tourney that is up in Whistler in July, I am sure Tiggsy and Figgsy would have no problem with it, but I don't know about Gouch.

Well too bad, I guess I will have to hit the Track instead, can't waste a baby sitter.

hos

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs I can pretty well guarantee you that there will be at least one Peg Old Boys 4some in the postponed TTP tournament. Not too much chance at winning though as the little left handed Skoal chewing Ernest and Julio Gallo Pinot Blanc swilling coach of the year will be in attendance. Right in your backswing he likes to play you his "Straight Up" ring tone on his cell phone...sent to him by....
THE ORIGINAL ARTIST :wa: !!!!

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any update on the TTP golf tourney......Dude, the clayton bros. sixfyv and 4STGMP and the "Mystery Man" are looking forward to entering our squad into the melee that is the TTP Golf Tourney.

4ST OUT!!!! :bronco: :bronco:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shooting for August 27th... thanks for the reminder though, I have a few phone calls to make!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0