Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 4th Annual TTP Golf & Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Captain,

I'll waive the $40, still paying the $10 in arrears, if I get that fourth spot on your team. Should give us some time to begin working things out. Another example of my commitment to our relationship.

Buckfast

Buckfast,

I'll check with the Twins. If it is okay with them, I think it would be a GREAT opportunity for us to talk about football and politics. ;) One Dart, what do you think? Bucky will be wearing a Rangers shirt, I'll be wearing one(with a Celtic shirt underneath), and the Twins will be the serious players in the group.

Captainlookingtoendthisanimosity CSC

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I guess this means I'm out of Team DCS? Just like that eh? For the good of your twisted fcuking "relationship"? I can't believe I'm so easily tossed aside for a $40.00 garden gnome. What If I offer you the $40.00 then you can do what you really want and kick him the toys, paint him green and white and shove his money up his bleeding blue nose?

TurncoatindeedLoyal

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
So I guess this means I'm out of Team DCS? Just like that eh? For the good of your twisted fcuking "relationship"? I can't believe I'm so easily tossed aside for a $40.00 garden gnome. What If I offer you the $40.00 then you can do what you really want and kick him the toys, paint him green and white and shove his money up his bleeding blue nose?

TurncoatindeedLoyal

Looks like the defending champions of DCS have split, without any talk of a repeat, wow. I guess I will be playing four shots myself this year:D

Cheers
JB

Cut by the DCS, which I think I am a part of :mad:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Although Ceej, Scotland O-38s and Scotland 0-30s have exhibition matches the same day...

Ya, I know about Scotland Day in Langley, I am trying to figure out how I play golf and still keep a spot with the Nations Cup O-30 Champions.

I am sure if I am part of Team Drunk wearing my very best Mighty Rangers Kit that they will understand.

Who else can be apart of this debacle.

hos

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I can't believe I'm so easily tossed aside for a $40.00 garden gnome.

Now, now.
Your confusing the matter.
$40 is probably the value of 1/3 of one of his shoes man.
He may be a gnome but he's a high end gnome.
How many gnomes do you know that wear 3 piece pin stripe suits?
You won't find this one in your garden either mate.

HOS:
'Apart' or 'a part'?

I see the Captain tearing 'apart' Bucky as part of this debacle.
However I see KNVB being 'a part' of our Team Drunk debacle.

NoDudeonmysidethisyearLoyal :D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
So I guess this means I'm out of Team DCS? Just like that eh?

Captain,

Fiscally, keeping with KNVB will certainly pay far better dividends then my $40. With the gov't paying half his wage, in addition to, the charitable tax benefits, I would suggest status quo. This is not forgetting yet another advantage to having the Chosen One in your posse. His entitlement to special and conveniently located parking represents great value, when your wonky knees are knackered and and the ever-popular KO'B's parking lot is full. It is then, that his painful and awkward companionship will be truly valued.

For further advice, please speak to Jinky.

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay. I couldn't even fcuking remember if I played in the tournament last year, let alone who I played with. Now it is all coming back to me. If we are the defending champions, no thanks to me, then we must come back to defend our title. I will still give Bucky his $40 and I will still even wear the Rangers shirt(another losing bet thanks to the Huns win at Paradise - thanks Douglas for that) since it is bad kit day. I am willing to break the championship team up IF and only IF the other members of the defending champions think we should split up. IF this is the case, I would gladly golf with Bucky and the Twins. For the record, the Twins would be fighting more than Bucky and I. That's a fact. :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many gnomes do you know that wear 3 piece pin stripe suits?
You won't find this one in your garden either mate.
I think the better question is how many gnomes do you know don't? You're pointing out Bucky's 'bling' as if it were strange for a Gnome to have such things. Gnomes, Elf's, Dwarf's and Buckfasts are all rich as far as I know. You don't think that little wanker pushing his crackers isn't rolling in a pimp'd Escalade? (blocks on the peddles I'm sure) 3 piece pin strip suit? Ever see the sharp dressed little dodger pushing Tetley Tea? I hear he makes more than the queen. Shagged her too. Lucky Charms, Webster et al... Rich. Gary Coleman is the only C0ck up in the lot. Your point as it were is moot.

I thought you were tremendous on the last Surreal Life Bucky...

A gnome by any other name....

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll make an appearance if the gnome quota has not already been filled. Actually I'm less of a gnome and more of a man w/ chicken legs. So instead of a centaur (half man half horse) I'd be a Roostaur, I suppose. Any team need a really shitty golfer with cool hair and a great tan?

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can we get an update with how may foursomes are in, and who is playing with who so far????

I know that you are busy...so no rush! :p

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I update the first post in this thread whenever a payment comes in.

As of right now, the tournament consists of 1 group of 3 :D

Others that have contacted me and have indicated a payment is on the way are:

Rangerforever
KNVB
TheRob
BlazeArmy

Kurgan and Hammerhead have also expressed interest and I would assume that Notty will be in as long as he didn't blow all his coin in Austria with the missus :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, what's the deal with the defending champs? Is DCS going to defend it's title or are we all going on solo tours. Captain, OD we good to go? JB and I are on board. What do you say lads, one more time for old times sake?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy already mows lawns at GG&CC, so his expertise has nothing to do with playing the game... Skip doesn't golf, unless bocci balls are used... I've got a convention DT that day... The rest of the nation is sleeping until late August...

Thanks, JC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0