Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 4th Annual TTP Golf & Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
BJB/Bronco...

Team Croat this year?

Regs,

If Team Croat would show we would run away with the title. Bronco is an avid golfer. I believe his favourite course is Rupert Park, as i am more of a central park guy. :D

I'll have to chat with Bronco and see what he is up to that day. Maybe, we make an appearance.

PS i may be in whistler that weekend, i'll have to check my calendar.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am officially a knob.

I've double booked...we're hosting a family weekend down in Sudden Valley that weekend. I didn't have it shown in my office calendar here when I confirmed for golf. So, I'm out. One positive: you can guarantee one fewer damaged carts.

Sorry Regs... :(

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The dream foursome for the 2005 TTP Golf Challenge is set. I have one half of the Ton O Fun(Notty and RF)and CJ signed sealed and delivered for this illustrious event.

Boundry Shores will NEVER be the same.

:wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good. Now there is room for the good twin to join JB and I. OD you can come too. I smell repeat...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
PAID
Coach
Regs

Paid Golfers List last updated June 7th.
Come on guys... Lets get the dosh rolling in. I know my cheque was sent off yesterday, anyone else? How hard is it to commit to this event? There is and has been tons of notice. JB, OD, Power no chance of a team repeat if I'm the only one there. Well, my chances are a shite load better, but think of the team.

Dapotayto ,Bucky, RF, Notty, Argyle et al lets go... Don't leave Regs hanging with this until the last minute.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
The dream foursome for the 2005 TTP Golf Challenge is set.

TheRob
Notty
RangerForever and
HOS
all together golfing out at Boundary Bay, look out Ladner, here comes the TonOFun, but I am under 2 bills and I think TR is too, we may have to dream up a new name, and perhaps we can save on one golf cart and just have those two horses pull us around all day. Sounds like fun, whoa Rusty.

What will the Kit look like this year, any way we spin it, it will be better than SC's selection last year, by the way is the Dragon Lady playing this year, it is in her back yard, perhaps she could show us around after.

HOS has been at the Range since late March, not much else to do :(

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love that video. My second favorite next to Walks 'getting retarded'. I only wish I figured out how to get it to you last year. :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I only wish I figured out how to get it to you last year.
I sure hope you're not the one in charge of teaching little Jacko the merits of listening skills :rolleyes: I told you last year to use Movie Maker, a program installed on any computer running Windows XP :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know if there is a program on XP that helps show and edit video's? I need to tech my son a thing or two...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB is now paid status for the tourney.

Coach do you have your team assembled yet? Are you putting one together or flying solo this year?

Let's start getting some team talk going in here... if you've got a foursome put together, post a team name and I'll update the first post in this thread with the teams from this point forward.

Giddy up.

~Regs.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Regs,

How lenient(sp) is this course going to be in regards to kits. Any idea?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Regs i am putting a foursome in.

I will have our team paid up by next week.

The name is still up in the air?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Hey Regs,

How lenient(sp) is this course going to be in regards to kits. Any idea?
Not really sure, TBH... I wouldn't wear jeans and a t-shirt though. Unless it were wet. Yes, wet t-shirts I do believe are an exception. Hear that Nipples, I mean, Nutmegs?

:D

I'll clarify the dress code by next week!

Coach,

Noted, thanks!

Cheers,

~Regs.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
What will the Kit look like this year, any way we spin it, it will be better than SC's selection last year, by the way is the Dragon Lady playing this year, it is in her back yard, perhaps she could show us around after.

Whoa, slow down Cowboy. You just reminded me that I never got cashola from you, Fun Bobbi or Throbby for last year's kit. If you three paid me for my time and cost of the materials, I would be able to play in the tourney :confused: .

I could show you around alright, but I'd rather do that in your backyard ;)

+SC

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Not really sure, TBH... I wouldn't wear jeans and a t-shirt though. Unless it were wet. Yes, wet t-shirts I do believe are an exception. Hear that Nipples, I mean, Nutmegs?

:D

My nipples have not yet confirmed their attendance at the golf tourney. They don't want to be the only ones on display. :eek:

What would be great is if some of the other women on TTP entered this thing (hint, hint SC) and then I wouldn't be the only one harrassed on the golf course.

Can you believe KNVB would ditch his Surrey United Thug clubmate to join some DCS team? :eek:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nutmegs said:
My nipples have not yet confirmed their attendance at the golf tourney. They don't want to be the only ones on display. :eek:

What would be great is if some of the other women on TTP entered this thing (hint, hint SC) and then I wouldn't be the only one harrassed on the golf course.
Yes. Four nipples are almost always better than two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0