Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 AMSL Crap and Gossip...

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats going on here???I havent posted in a long while and my name keeps popping up..Our game had it all,fun to play in,great weather and the Osler Hop was in immaculate condition :rolleyes: ...I swear there was a sniper hiding out in the trees due to all the spills that were happening on the park..Was greeted at the park by a streaker(I believe a first at a co-ed match)and no it wasn't HOS...Knvb,get a hold of your boy :D Played the second half in the pipes,made some spectacular saves by the way and watched the Captain run more than any other person on the park and he was reffing :confused: ..The game ended 2-2 which I believe was a fair result...

As for my free agency status,I am and will always be a Cheatsider...Stop stirring the pot Conductor,remember theres always room beside the bbq for your lot..

SC
My coombas are pretty upset that their picture was posted on TTP and vow to be at our next game..Be afraid SC,be very afraid.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for the consecutive posts but cant seem to find the edit function.

We're willing to give up ten pairs of red socks as compensation.

Dial 911

I can understand that compensation for my playing rights but thats an insult when it comes to my expertise on the bbq ;)

Herb Jr.

Jun 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This seems to be a very hot topic so I will try to clear the atmosphere as best as I can!!! The rumours concerning Mr Holiday are a drug induced media fantasy!!!! Jimmy's agent and managment are in the process of re-negotiating his previous blockbuster contract to free up some salary so the club could make some key off season aquisitions like K.J. and the return of Jeff Skinner!!!!! Jimmy has been an asset to the organization, on and off the field, and the club will do everything in its power to keep Jimmy in the powder blue of cheatside. Mr. Holiday has been a class act through all the speculation, as to not disrupt the team chemistry, and I feel the team respects, and thanks him for that. Jimmy Holiday will stay with the cheatside and lead them into the new era!!!!!

On another cheatside note.....we are looking to move a seasoned cheatside and AMSL veteran in Steve Lucovic!!!!! At this point, all the club can state is that they are very desperate to unload him and are willing to throw in a hair bleeching kit, and ear plugs for all members of the team....to sweeten the deal.

Please contact Jimmy Holiday if there is any intrest...pleeeeeeease!!!!

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
ATTRACTION!!,I didn't want to do disclose this but my hand was forced!!Apparently there is a a member of YG.INC who has a big crush on Cheatside and is looking forward to the game in 10 days!!Also I'm wonderingn if the rumuors are true about Jimmy Holiday maybe being a free agent???By the way for SC's comment earlier that YG. member is known to be around free food and bevi's so the management of YG.INC is not concerned!!

Translation:
ATTENTION!! I didn't want to disclose this, but my hand was forced! Apparently there is a member of YG Inc. who has a big crush on a Cheatside member and is looking forward to the game in 10 days!! Also, I'm wondering if the rumours are true about Jimmy Holliday being a free agent?? By the way, as for SC's comment earlier (about a YG Inc. member hanging out at the Dragons/Cheatside BBQ), let me just add that this particular YG Inc. member (Nutmegs) is notorious for being around FREE food and bevis! Therefore, the management of YG Inc. is not concerned (about Nutmegs jumping ship to Cheatside or the Dragons, even though Jimmy Holliday is soon to be a member of YG Inc.). ;)

There ought to be a rule: NO drinking and posting...especially at 3AM!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm wondering why no one has mentioned how smoooooooooth Nutmegs is with her blue tongue? She looks fantastic in orange, red and saftey green these days...

Jimmy, you're lucky I'm having technical problems again, I WILL be posting more mug shots as time goes on :eek:

Herb Jr, why so serious :p ?

Most importantly, no one has mentioned that there was a Mackers sighting. Mackers and the Captain at the pitch on the same day??? WTF??? History spoke this past Sunday. :D

SC

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beware of the blue tongue. As seen here, I believe Nutmegs does bleed blue... :eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Jimmy, you've deguised yourself well in this photo. OOOOppps, I just let the cat out of the bag :eek: .

Osler IS very close to the airport hey Knvb? :)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard a rumour that Cheatside can't play on thursday!!I also heard that they tried to pull a fast one on the president by saying that the Golf Carts had agreed to the change.Care Bear can you please confirm what really happened??

Carebear

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor,

I don't want to get into it to much but bottom line is that each team gets to re-schedule one game, I guess with or without the consent of the other team. This is unfortunate as we will now miss playing on a good field that has already been booked and pre-paid for :(

Carebear

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
YG Inc 10-KJ 9 ,well it was a true old fashion barn burner down at burnaby lake turf.KJ put on quite a display of shooting skill and to show what a great sport she is she even got her dad to bring Maggie to the field.Thanks KJ,just to let you know Tiger was very excited.On a side note Herb Jr. showed a lot of class in my books,in what was either wise a big waste of time :rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Herb Jr. is always class. Did Herb Sr. take centre stage?

KJ showing her stuff? She must have recovered from her Friday night showing:)

Osler is shite, drove past yesterday to find that the lawn dude missed a strip up the middle. :rolleyes: I hope every one tapes the old ankles good and tight :(

See y'all Sunday high noon :cool:
Cappy? Mackers? Will it be a repeat performance? :confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think so, SC. Eddie hasn't called me since. Apparently there were complaints that the ref was sweating more than all of the players combined and the AMSL had a problem with that. :D

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
On a side note Herb Jr. showed a lot of class in my books,in what was either wise a big waste of time :rolleyes:

Conductor, I concur that Herb Jr was classy for
a) showing up along with white socks, Carl, and Erika
b) attempting as best he could (along with white socks) to call his Cheatside team mates and ask them if they planned on attending their game
c) apologizing for his team's no show, and for
d) paying Herb Sr's $50 fees in its entirety.

However, I don't agree that our win-by-forfeit match vs the once proud Cheatside was a waste of time. At least we got to practice our defensive break outs, our set plays on corner kicks and free kicks, our 3-5-2 and our 5-4-1, and our and our three man weave. That run through the trails was great, but I'm still sore from the wind sprints we did to end the practice. Are we still going to practice this Saturday afternoon?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a shame we couldn't convince Regsi to get his butt out to the pitch today. I did offer a bucket of KFC, but he was a 'no go'.

HOS was a little too busy to grace us with his presence, and our #1 Gautemalian ref didn't get the call up. :(

Thanks to the Young Guns support today, it was nice to see the Park Ranger and Nutmegs scouting the competition for tomorrow night :) .

Jimmy Holiday looked steller in his new Safety green kit, the red socks have been taken over by a married man, and Mackers was not on fire in the pipes... :p

Just got home, 11:30pm calling from a 12noon kick off. What the hell, am I the only Dragon that can go the distance these days??? :confused:

Bring your dancing shoes on Thursday, Port Moody isn't going to know what hit them...right Throbby? :wa:

+SC
BTW,
I miss the old Cheatside dynamics, everyone except darkangel left way too early today:(

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geeee-zus Murphy... I risked kidney damage for that? Where is the pictures? What was the bloody score?You said you were doing a good post... You can sure go the distance baby, it's just to bad it's in the wrong direction.

Love and deep sloppy kisses, KNVB

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Eddie hasn't called me since. :D
Well, Eddie let Jimmy play in his sweats, tennis sneakers, and safety green kit. Not to mention Eggy sat in a chair between the pipes. Oh it was a gongshow...Wish you get a chance to come back again :)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The camera was out, for sure, but I'm waiting for the CD copy tomorrow night. Hold tight as there were some great shots captured on film. My fav is Mackers holding up his hand to hide his face...for shame... :D

I can't tell you the score, 'cause I'm not really sure. I think we won. :confused:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB, If you were at the game you would know what the score was :mad: . What is this damn PCL anyway? They've got nothin' on the AMSL...

Young Guns, take it easy on us tomorrow night...Looking forward to the Italian Pump... :eek:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey SC just to let you know "Looking forward to the Italian Pump" he's taken and his girlfriend is very jealous and not into sharing!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0