Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 AMSL Crap and Gossip...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP for dummies... and Dial 9-1-1

Cripes Dial, learn to quote man. Cut and paste as you did, but highlight it then click the little yellow voice box (or the last icon on the same row as B I U ) It's bad enough reading TheRobs post once, having to do it again and then suffer through yours is too much for any one (great) man to deal with though the complements are much deserved. Well, mine anyway.

I'll be in my dressing room if you need me.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 911 had me as well until he suggested Scurvs was a great guy.......

This is not the case. This same 'great guy' once flew me from the Kamloops dance back to my hotel by Concorde. Just ask Jinky, he was there too.

Outrageous, really, given the hotel was just the other side of the track.

And the fact I wasn't ready to leave.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So glad Beernuts went into this season only to have fun (with the exception of 1 or 2 players who get a little over dramatic :rolleyes: ) but it showed as we tied every game. :(

Oh well, didn't lose any games either! Good thing our girls were able to get a few goals in otherwise we may have lost.... :D :p

I expected YG's to win it-again. Whatever.... someone's gotta win and we were more content to sit and drink beer and watch!

Spazz
doneinby8pmonSaturdaynight-pathetic!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
To TR,Safeway has a special on Scotties tissue paper from May 2nd -7th!!:

TheRob uses the city one-ply, perhaps thats why he is on edge so much. TheRob is mis-understood in all this, the problem is that he try's hard not to be a try hard, because he once played for the try hard's, but this trying hard not to be a try hard gets interprited as trying hard, thus the label of try hard in this co-ed tourney. If you can figure this out, then you've got TR, if not, just remember he uses One-Ply, that explains everything.

Thanks for the Props SC, but now my identity has been reveiled and I can now longer wander the streets as "Captain Mardi Gras" where will he strike next, could it be Penticton?

CMG

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have to know him to fully appreciate him... that's classic HOS from start to finish. :D

Bet you $50 TheRob is in full pout mode right now...

:D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tourney...

I just woke up...is there any beer left?

what a weekend!!!! :D Beernuts, as usual, coming thru and keeping everyone's whistle wet!! As Spazz said...I am just glad we didn't lose a game...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT :eek: and we were definately content with sitting our a**es on the sidelines and sippin' the brew! :wa:

Great weekend everyone...congrats to YG's (shocker :rolleyes: ) and lookin' forward to the next few months!!

Bug spray and tiki torches...don't leave home without em'

striker14 :p

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
"Other then that it was a good day. We battled the Union Jackers to a fun drama filled 3 - 3 tie in the morning to put us through. We needed to score in the final seconds to tie it up. Good FUN game with two teams that "understand" what Co-ed is about."
-You guys weren't battling hard to tie it up, right? It was probably an own goal or something!

We stayed late with a couple Buddha guys, a Cosmo and our drunk president, Paul who told us about fifteen times that the Union Jackers could win it all if they tried. Where have I heard that before? Still love ya Paul. You can hang out with us and Buddha and the Beernuts anytime.
Anyone who has watched Union Jackers defence play an own goal is very likely option but they kept me off the field for most of the game.

I thought we were still talking about drinking games when I said we could win it all.

12 hours of solid drinking, 24 hours of solid hang over, one huge fine to Young Guns for an unfair grinking game :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
An anonymous buddy just phoned to ask me to tell you guys to stop picking on him, or he'll fold team TTP for the Penticton tourney.

I'll go back to the Union bashing thread now.

BTW Hos: that thing isn't OSHA or WCB approved. I'm reporting it.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Throbby, I'm a bigger fan than ever now! What's up with this guy, he didn't look very happy to have just won the opening tourney :confused:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ( tryhard) Rob..

I love this forum... and now its time to participate !!! First and foremost... The dragons/cheatside on the most part have a good bunch of girls and a good bunch of guyz... except for a few bad apples... Like the biggest tryhard of them all was the one on sunday wearing red socks and i think his name started with a T.. he tried so hard to be a comedian ( inorder to show himself infront of the girlz) and tried so hard to win !!! Both never worked but must add.. i never seen a immature guy like that in my life.. Second of all.... if its all fun, why did a member of the cheatside/dragons get a red card... I don't understand... I have never seen a bunch of hypocrit's in my life... They come on here and say its all fun and games and we are the team who bar-b-q's and has fun.. but when u watch them on the field... they try soooo hard !!!! It's sooo funny !!! Anyways just wanna add this is a great league and i hope everyone has fun !!! PS --> i say we just give all the trophies to the YG Inc before the season starts.. and during the regular season lets just not keep score but just have fun..... Ciao for now and go CALgary go.... I hope i didn t stir anything up in here.... By the the way Mr. therob.... U looked really good out there on the field (lol)....

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You asked for it.

Must.......supress.........Anger. Can't...........unleash..............Angry TheRob..............on Co-ed. Must............concentrate....................hard...................but.........it......hurts. Help..............please................

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its OK TheRob, we at the Hairy Blue still love you, here is some one-ply to wipe those tears away, let me give you a huge. Blow your nose first.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you sure TheRob? If that's the case if you were having anymore fun you would have been in a coma. Thanks for coming Mr. Thetryhard who was so hell bent on not trying he almost didn't want to touch the ball. BTW, When you got there, mid way through the first half, we were down 3 goals and two "men/women" Take your time putting your boots on. We were doing fine. Ooops there's goal #4. At least you were having fun.

When TheRob finally tied his laces, with assistance of course, and SC crawled out of bed from the previous nights festivities we managed to pull with-in two. Natasha with a cheeky little strike from 18 that went just under the bar leaving no chance for their keeper. I added a chip of my own 5 minutes later from a great thru ball from Notty. Half time came, and the Dragons got a pint in them each and come back continued... multiple chances from Notty and tremendous service from Katie out wide led to another goal by myself, who now has a team leading second, not that I'm counting, 2, and one late from the man o the match D. Nott. We had all hands up front trying to tie it and left Gregor to fend for himself at the back... but, unfortunately he couldn't stop the 6th 4-1 and subsequent nail in our Dragon coffin.

Had a Mother day dinner to head to so I missed the BBQ. What was on the menu? I see the pasta pot was out must have been to a tribute dish to the great Jimmy Holiday who was look'n GQ money last night... well for him anyway.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This from a guy getting pissed on by Doogie Howser.

I added a chip of my own 5 minutes later
led to another goal by myself
Way to toot your own horn there buddy. You're almost as bad as that guy who subbed himself off after scoring what appeared to be his third goal only to find it didn't count due to a hand ball so he subbed himself back on again looking for the hatrick. Which he later got.

I couldn't tie my shoes myself. I needed SC to help me. Something about putting the bunny in the hole. I don't know.

Fun fun fun.

Carebear

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Carts vs Dragons was a fun match to play. Even though we were up 4-0, I knew that they could make a come back which they did and almost tied it up. Good on them to not give up. The Dragons had a nice bbq set up and the food smelled damn good!!! On to the Young Guns tonight.

Carebear

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:

Had a Mother day dinner to head to so I missed the BBQ. What was on the menu? I see the pasta pot was out must have been to a tribute dish to the great Jimmy Holiday who was look'n GQ money last night... well for him anyway.

Basil and Brie cream sauce dumped all over penne pasta with shrimp. Emeril's "BAM!" to add to the flavour. I had the bread and strawberries, 'cause chef Notty didn't remember about my food allergies :eek: .

Jimmy was looking fine as always, he had such an hontorage of Sapranos around him...

Red socks and KJ are the best thing that ever happened to Cheatside :D

I'm out for the next 2 games, bad rib damage for this coug :(

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Italian Mofia

I could be killed for this, but this is evidence that Godfather and his bodyguards showed up for the Cheatside match last night. :eek:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0