Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 AMSL Crap and Gossip...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I always find the BEST (most fun) temp jobs...Ending in June of course... :(

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dragons 4 Buddha 3

Are we off to a bad start or what? 1 win 3 losses 0 ties!

Last night was fun. At least I thought so. I worked over the defense all night, dragging guys out of the box and forcing them to check me just to clear up space for the other players. Because that's the kind of team player i am. Heck I even helped setup the Dragons for a couple goals.

I must say though, they should never have left me with that mismatch defender on the back line. I ate him up for a cracker i must say. ;)

Regsy tried to pray on some poor innocent woman to meg, but got burned (taught her everything she knows). :)

i don't know who picked the uniforms for you guys this year but the "SAFETY GREEN" looks marvelous. Helped save some electrical bills too as we didn't need to turn on the lights.

I especially had fun watching Besty deal with his 2 left feet last night.
Until next time.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BDGC 6
Dragons 3

An epic defensive struggle today at Pothosler.

Nothing like a batch of chewy choco chip cookies to brighten the day. Deeeeelicious.

Me want cookie.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 911 said you guys would be better off without me. What gives? Two games with no TheRob, two losses. Obviously I'm a superstar. Obviously.

Nicely.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensi, I'm shocked that you didn't talk about the steller flagsperson :) ... The best thing about today was the cookies, the smokies were a bit much, but the weather needed to make up its mind.

Cheers to the new baby Dragon in the world, I got a sneak peak apres the game. Kurgs, glad to see the new Dragon has the hands we need in the pipes. :wa:

Just got home, but no worm or going the distance for Knvb :( ...

Throbby, you're were missed, only b/c Notty and I wished we were with you for the ride...How was it???

+SC

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheatside 4 - Gunners 3

It was a fun game yesterday without any "tryhardisms". Some freak showed up wearing a BAD wig and some brutal shades....What a dork! I think he even scored? It was a even game with some nice goals (and one that wasn't so nice) for both teams especially the cracker from Jackie that Tish "let in".

Herb thought the game was tied at the end but after we explained to him that he missed a goal he finally came around. His excuse was that he "wasn't really paying attention".

Thanks to Gunners for sharing their cake and smokies.......You got to love this league!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once in a blue moon...

Zeus, I'm glad that you guys fielded a team. :eek: What's with everyone calling me from your game??? I felt so much love coming from your squad yesterday....ahhhhhhhhh the days of the co-ed opening tourney :)

Did the girls make their final cut for the golf tourney???

+SCwantstoknow :confused:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mountain Shadow 4 Buddha 1

Another shocking performance last night at IOCO. Couldn't even tell you what was wrong other than they were running way too much for our liking.

I was spent from the 4 previous games on Saturday and Sunday plus the time in the beer garden in between. I don't know what everyone elses excuses were. :)

On to Cheatside tonight. Could have actually got a forfeit if i hadn't stopped to chat with DA and let her know that the game was changed. They had no clue!. DAMNIT!

verysoreyodatoday

lionheart

Dec 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Golf Carts 2 vs. Young Guns 4

Another win for the young guns, holy crap what a surprise. :eek: Actually the game last night was kind of fun to play. Which is a surprise! Perhaps it's because we had two drunkin teams cheering us on. Well maybe they weren't cheering for us, but just not for the young guns. :p Actually they were mostly screaming at herb and his amazing calls. Which our team gracefully took a yellow card for.
The van tech field was an amazing pitch for a grass field in our league. Nice weather, good field, drunkin screaming fools on the side and herb as your ref, sums up a good day of coed soccer. Oh except we had to play the biggest tryhards in the league. :D :D :D

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed Lionheart. A battle between two tryhard teams which could have gone either way. It's amazing how much fan support YG gets. ;) The guys battled well, but there were a number of catfights. RRREEEEEEOOOOWWWW. As for Herb, I think every team in this league has to lay off him. I told him to simply give out yellows as often as he can (YG players included), then maybe teams will chill out. The accumulation of card points was brought in to get rid of the rough play in the league. Now that the rough play is more or less under control, the points should be used as a deterent for chirping. I'm not talking about the odd "C'mon Herb!" I'm talking about the in-Herb's-face belligerence which I've witnessed on numerous occasions this year. So let's spread the word: zip it. Anyhow, I've got to get back to the arcade. I've got a minigolf championship to defend and bonefish is right on my ass.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a drunk Fan watching the game I can honestly say that I don't look forward to playing Young Guns this year.......As was eveident last night, playing against the Young Guns takes all the fun out of the game! You don't see people trying to fight each other during other games??? I'm suprised that anyone could call that a "fun game"?

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahem!

Zeus said:
You don't see people trying to fight each other during other games???

By the way...for those keeping score at home, I'm calling bullshite on this purely one sided, biased, anti-fair, calling a shovel a spade, hey kettle! say hello to the pot observation.

Your Pal,

9-1-1

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
clue anyone?

Dial, why are you so oblivious to the fact every time someone has a moan about co-ed or try-hard cnuts it’s the Young Guns name that it’s ALWAYS associated with? It honestly reads to me that you’re actually surprised every time it comes up. Amazing.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My theory is that
a) there is safety in numbers
b) people cannot think for themselves.

We live in a society of sheep. BAAAAAAAA.

I think Lionheart was accurate in her analysis of the game. Zeus definitely had his/her YG blinders on.

Your Pal,

9-1-1

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0