Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 AMSL Crap and Gossip...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not him per say, it's the motion he does after scoring...Hense, "The Italian Pump!"

See ya tonight :)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It felt good to have a little fun yesterday. That is why we're all here right? I will never trust Jimmy Holiday again though. Ever. Bastard. He's dead to me.

I believe Notty has been dethroned as Iron Chef Osler. "That salmon's been on there a long time TheRob." Whatever.

Good times.

Unforunately I won't be able to make the YG matchup tonight. My loss.:rolleyes:

Roll on Dragons!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The best thing about tonight was, getting home, now...And of course the 'white mans' worm in the middle of Heather street at 1:15 am. KNVB, you're magic!!! :wa:

OK Frank, we get it...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That explains the road rash on my knee...

Thinking about it now, you can't be pumping out "Ice Ice Baby" and expect me not to step up the plate... Some things just need to be done.

Good game last night with the Young Guns who were well, being the Young Guns. It’s not their fault they’re the way they are. 4-2 the final with top striker and break away expert, Frank 'I don’t do anything else' white boots scoring their last two to seal our fate.

We may have been out scored but SC, Rene and I were going to be damned if we were going to let them out stay us. Us 3 them 0 on that front.

No goals for me but mark me down for 1 meg on the night. She never saw it coming. :rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where are the pictures Knvb? By the way, do your hands still smell from that dirty dog Nutmegs was pulling around? :p

"IceIceBaby"...Get ready to dance on Thursday... :wa:

Yoda, bring your dance kakis... ;)

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That explains the road rash on my knee...

I think you may have gotten that when you slid at Frank after he went around you en route to his first of many break aways. ;) At least Besty decided a shove in the back after being beaten en route to a break away was more in order. Sliding and shoving in co-ed...what's that all about? I thought this was a fun league!

Actually, I did hear a lot of laughs from the Dragons sidelines...but only after you were behind 3-2. Go figure! And we couldn't figure why the Dragons went from playing with 3 guys on the back line when leading but then attacked with 4 guys when you fell behind. This confused us, because they definitely were not the actions of a team that doesn't care about wins and losses!

Good game last night with the Young Guns who were well, being the Young Guns. It’s not their fault they’re the way they are.

Whatever that means. What "way" is that...honest? We admit we keep score. We admit we "try." We don't go 100%, but we try. Now, for members of your team, or any other team for that matter, to state otherwise is complete BS. Most games we play could go either way, and that doesn't happen if we're the only team trying.

You guys were just as happy about losing to us as we would have been if we lost to you, even though it was a well played match. Nothing wrong with that. Anyone with an ounce of pride knows that. You can still try and have fun, you know?

Regardless, I would have been big enough to admit that we deserved to lose, or we were outplayed, or we were unlucky not to have won, or Herb blew some calls, or whatever. But to throw out childish comments like "The best part of the game was going home" or to take shots at Frank because he can make people look silly, even when they are trying not to look silly, is juvenile, and...well...silly.

If we're guilty of not running around taking photos of players on the field while the game is in session, or calling our own fouls, or subbing whenever we feel like it, whether the ref knows about it or not, or playing goal while sitting on a lawn chair and drinking beer, or stopping play when someone is judged to be "trying too hard" like members of your team did in that debacle of a game you had vs Cheatside...then, guilty as charged. I'd never admit to anyone that I participated in such a league...and I doubt that few others would either.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crap and gossip

Wow, all that and no spelling mistakes. Dial 9-1-1 must be a teacher or something :eek:

We did have fun on the sidelines, that was at our expense. I liked going home 'cause Churchill gets boring after 5 hours, and the chips/spitz weren't carving my hunger pains. That's all I could think about, 'going home' (really the best part of the night for me). The flash of white skin hitting the cement was also imbedded in my brain (sorry, not the game).

The footy was ok, and I can't help the big heads on our team that like to leave the D line to score. I'm just glad you guys pulled through in the end, serves us right. BTW, Good on your crew for pulling through :) ...

The Young Guns have a lot quality people out there on/off the pitch and many Dragon's commented on them apres the game ;) . Frankly Dial 9-1-1, you have to let all of this go. But, is it too much to ask for a bald guy to say 'sorry' after pummeling a 'girl'? (Perhaps a helping hand up? :( )

As for the Cheatside game, the ref should have control of the game. He has the power to stop the game, card people for misconduct, and shoo people out of the net while sitting in a chair. Someone has noticed that the score between Cheatside reads 1-1 draw. Are we being punished for the fun? Next time we'll just flip a coin. :rolleyes:

The pints will still raise high after the games! It's just too bad our teams can sit and enjoy one together...like old times. Bring back the days of Yakima :) .

BTW, Darko, I would never TTP you on here, there's no reason to. I know my boundaries when it comes to posting...well sort of. :eek:.

Dial Baby, best of luck for the rest of the season, I hope you find the fulfillment you are looking for. I'm just waiting for September when things start to 'get retarded' and serious out there...

AMSL and Herb forever!

Sincerely,

Sexual Chocolate

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To SC, "Dial 9-1-1 must be a teacher or something" The answer to that is something right now.911 is trying to be a fireman but on the side is a private dancer!I know you have have friends that are getting married and 911 loves to do staggette gig's.So for the right price 911 will come out and dance!The new dance craze that he's got going is showing up in his fireman trainers outfit and doing the hose and reel dance!!"the chips/spitz weren't carving my hunger"What happened to the team that is well known for it's famous BBQ's
Just got home and still burping the sausages from the BBQ
Will Courtney still let us do body painting??
Bring back the days of Yakima

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We need a contest here for AMSL members... the league has "purchased" 2 premium memberships to be given away. Any ideas on what to do?

Cheers,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about "Captains Best Nuggets" Contest, and yes, men can enter too, show if you got em. In fact, shake em if ya got em.

Capt. are you up for it, kind of like American Idol, but for Nuggets.

Carry on, all about the angles.

hos

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Memberships, are we worthy?

To be fair, do a draw out of the purple and gold sack for non-AMSL Premium members to the sight. Give them a piece of the 'real action'. I don't need the winning prize, only if I can put it towards my next years Membership... :)

Nutmegs deserves a shot at the Membership b/c she spends the most time at the coed pitches, soliciting her sideline capabilities... :p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most if not all those comments are totally fair 911, so I don't know why they're chaffing me more than the wash instructions tag on a new set of tighty whitey underwear I've just put on backwards. If you think I slid at Billy White-Boots you're wrong. As we jostled (what an extremely gay word that is ) for the ball he got his hand up in my face...(Amazing I know, I didn't see him climb the ladder either.) I was just reacting to that and trying to stretch and kick the ball away at the same time. The only part of me to hit the ground was my knee and section 453.56 sub section 3.14 or Pie for you math geeks out there, of the slide check code clearly states some part of my arse need to make contact with the ground for it to be a slide (loosely translated of course) and my ginch is clean as a nun on Sunday. I know this of course because I'm still wearing them and my mum was a nun on Sunday's and she was very clean. Saturday's, however, were a different story. We liked to call it "eat out side day", but I'm just rambling now.

To be honest I don't have any sort of issues with you, Frankie boy or any other player dressed in yellow (she said hello. Said you look like a fine fellow) at all, quite frankly (pardon the pun) he can do what ever the fcuk he wants during a game. So can you're entire mob of "Young Guns." Everyone has their own interpretation of fun. Try not to get to twisted in the wind if we don't like 6'3 200lbs buddies of yours running over girls and then blame them for being in the way. Or forwards, who happen to wear white boots, that like to sit a half and cherry pick for 200 break aways a game. It's your 90 minutes do what you want with it.

By the way, we don't have nor give people positions so if it looks like we've got 3 guys in the back they're probably just gassed and can't be fcuked to hustle back into their "spots" same with going forward and not coming back. Could this maybe explain the giant GAA we've run up after 5 games? I'll have SC look into that ASAP.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
We need a contest here for AMSL members... the league has "purchased" 2 premium memberships to be given away. Any ideas on what to do?

Cheers,

~Regs.

The contest does not have to be just for AMSL members, there are cheap cnuts all over the TTP site :rolleyes: Why not set up a forum for one month where people can register by explaining why they can't afford 35 dollars and have a random draw from them.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy random Knvb. Must have been drinking again :eek: ... See you tonight, on the dance floor???

"Worm off, worm off worm off..."

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm very disappointed about last night's result...no dance floor at the "somethingWell"...

Herb was in fine form last night, calling everything, only after people called their own fouls/corners/throwins/and supposid offsides... :rolleyes:

I think Buddha looked stylin' in their red kit, much moreso than that nasty burgandy of yesteryear... :)

Fun times out at the old Turf, especially having a pint of pop with the crew and leaving the pitch ASAP! It was hot and the freakin mosquitos were starting to nibble. :rolleyes:

Home by 1:30am :( , it's not going to be fun at work today :mad:

+SC

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0