Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004/2005 VMSL Rumours and Innuendos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought you guys would at least have waited till after the first game of the season. You all are very funny, but like Daps picture I do have a new kit, except it is black and the Force is With Me.

Darth HOS

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well if we have all Grown Up and can stop with all the Garbage Can jokes, there is some games to be played.

Premier games are out.

PROVISIONAL SCHEDULE

Day 1
Home
Away

Sep. 11/12
Metro-Ford Wolves "A"
Surrey United "A"
Mundy Park # 4
Fri/7.30pm

Khalsa SC "A"
Trollers FC "A"
Mercer Stadium
Fri/8.00pm

Burnaby Canadians "A"
Vanc. Firefighters "A"
Bby. Lake West # 2
Sat/3.00pm

ICSF Inter "A"
Sapperton Rovers "A"
Adanac Park West
Sun/2.00pm

Westside Rino "A"
Croatia SC "A"
Hillcrest Park Centre
Sun/2.00pm

AFC Leopards "A"
Pegasus FC "A"
South Memorial NE
Sun/2.00pm

Sporting Club "A"
Columbus-Clan "A"
Hastings Bowl South
Sun/2.00pm

Who do you take in the Suicide Pool, what is the Match of the Week, and why are all the games played at different parks, with 4 games on Sunday, you would think the league could have set up a nice Double Header for all to go and watch. Looking forward to the Trollers in Week 1.

hos

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody have any info on how the Norvan Primos from Div 2B are now placed in Div 1B and how Point Grey United has dropped from 1B to Div 2B? Is this a typo or is Point Grey going under?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Point Grey is out. There are only 9 teams in 1B now. I wonder if they'll leave it as a bye or take someone from 2 -- specifically 2C. 2A & 2B have their schedules up, but 2C is T.B.A.

Hmmmmm . . .

I swear, that group got a lot easier when those Westside hacks were called up, and it's been going downhill ever since. :p

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
it appears the Primos and Point Grey just switched. 6 Div 2 teams got the call to Div 1, could be an interesting year, which may force the VMSL to bring back Div 3 :p

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes. An hour and half later and they've inserted the Primos into 1B. I keep refreshing it, but I don't see Point Grey taking their 2B spot yet.

Back to web duties . . .

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you check the site, under the Divisional Setup and Directory links, you will see Point Grey in Div 2B. It looks like its a go. But, I was wondering why this happened? Is Point Grey fukced? I guess time will tell, but it would be pretty shite for a Div 1 team to be struggling for players and asking the league to relegate themselves. If I were a Div 1 team that got relegated last year, I would be choked, b/c 6 teams went up, rather than the usual 3. There should have been a play-off or something. Does anybody know what the leagues constitution says about deciding which teams get promoted if other teams in the higher division fold or merge? :confused:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huge Rumor......

I've heard that Cory Breure, the ex-Burnaby keeper is going to officially sign with Sapperton today (Friday). Look for Cory to be in the lineup on Sat. against Westside.

Anyone have confirmation on that?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:eek:

That's a great pick up WAB! Cory is certainly one of the top 3 or 4 keepers in the league. I wonder what's going to happen in BBY? Who will be in net?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've heard the 'rumour' from an inside source as well :rolleyes:

Your 'rumour' would have been better if it were presented as one of your patented "press releases" :D

~Regs.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB,

Wouldn't you be the most likely person to confirm such a nasty rumour :rolleyes:

I can say Cory looked great at training last night though...........oh wait he doesn't train..............on thursdays..........in the rain.............on even days.......on grass.........or turf..............or ever :(

~onelessmoantolistentoo~

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I wonder what's going to happen in BBY? Who will be in net?

I know they signed Jonsey who has played for Inter the last few years, and who had allready commited to the Mighty Rangers O-35's. That is something about Corey, he was an MVP last year and now he is on the move. Perhpas MVP stands for most valuable prick ;) .

What about the 16 year-old wonder kid, WAB?

hos

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cory not training is no big deal. Goalie training at Sap has been non-existent at Sap for years. The only practise Kent showed up to the last 2 years was an indoor practice which got cancelled and we all went to the pub!

The 16 yr-old phenom is happy to back up a goalie like Cory and play full time with CAT. He'll have his chance down the road. Perhaps in Europe by the time he's 19.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard a reall good rumour last wednesday!
metro ford are cleaning house & they are in with the new & out with the old!thats from a good source too! :) the new brad will be replacing the old brad !anybody know anything about this?d-jones?
I dont think this guy is a great coach ,he once coaching pegs !does any one know who he is yet?
what else is funny is they fired me :rolleyes: :rolleyes: yes fired me :rolleyes: (this was as bad as steve reid getting fired from treviso :rolleyes: )& the cnuts told me "your playing arnie meers too long,russ pontin is too old !,brad leitch is finished,fcuk sakes man the president who told me this is friends with leitch,pontin-to make a long story short ,the new brad call meers last wednesday nite & asked him to play for the wolves(thats fcuked up for azzi & price hate meers from the old QPR days :mad: ;) anyways the once all mighty wolves are in shambles,once again, and thats from a good source --------THE HORSES MOUTH :cool:

sid

ps -there were never any sour grapes ,just confusion on my behalf
ps again -fcuk metro price, :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: & the horses they ride in on :rolleyes: :eek:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ron Jeremy said:
NOt a rumour anymore!
rumour has it that regs will be co coaching with higs, leatchthelush,weirdvairo,piggyprice , blair fattyfold ,J-FATTY-T & oh yeah daddys little prince peter the grump price jr :eek:

anyone else heard this rumour :confused: :confused:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it is very nice to see you back Sid, keep up the good work, how are the matches at Old Mundy treating you.

knvb said:
Is that the new suit Parm flipped for? Last years certainly wasn’t working.

I love to quote our good pal knvb, it seems he loves to post when things are all peachy, but as soon as the team goes for shitt, and he finds his asss on the bench, we don't hear from him.

knvb, are you still the Capt., were you ever the Capt., have you ever seen the Capt. naked, and is your lot going to win this weekend, we all want to know?

garbagecan at Adanac vs. Sap. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0