Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 RRSL Schedule: Division One

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was fat guy who showed up at halftime. White shirt, dropper of coolers and organizational genuis on the sideline:D . Stayed till end and went to talk to Captain Shamrock and Club I boys where I briefly jumped off the wagon. I'm now back firmly entrenched
on said wagon. I have at least 5 fingers holding me on at the moment.

I still think Freddie Munoz Jr should play Williams. It's about the attitude.

Stoned Captain, I'm shocked!!!!:eek:

There is a reason we are called the Blaze you know.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was #9 that Scott Williams that will be lucky not to have a serious leg injury before he's 25? Someone is seriously gonna end up hurting the lad if he runs his mouth like that.

Like what?? What's wrong with a little trash talk?? It comes with the territory......in every sport. It wasn't Scott Williams who was mouthing off in that game. I could understand if we were bottom of the pile and still talking shite.....but I believe we are in 1st place.

Anyways, agreed that there were a few twats out there

As there are on every team, including the Imports.

I can't really confirm the smack, BlazeArmy, but I can confirm there are a lot of kids who come to school stoned. I'm not sure of the correlation right now but I'm sure it is there somewhere.

There is a reason we are called the Blaze you know.

What are you talking about Army?? ;)

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy ?

You gotta understand a lot of teams forget about playing soccer when we're talking and only try to go for a big shoulder or swipe at someone. it totally throws teams of their games.

Well if you can't win playing football turn the game into shite. Try using skill or are you admitting that your team can't play that way and have to resort to elementary school tatics?:D

At times I admit it gets off of our own game but all in all it is part of who and what we all are.

WTF that is your game! How could it throw you off.:confused:

A couple of our guys are twats, even we think so. Most of us aren't. We live with the fact that our few twats give us a bad name.

Sign of a good team. No wonder you all grew up playing together and still play together now because no one else would want to play for a bunch of twats.

a lot of our guys enjoy the fact that a lot of the other teams hate us, it makes things a little more competetive.

Pretty sad that it takes a bunch bad tackles and trash talking to make you guys competitive. Try winning some games by outscoring your oppenents not by kickin the sh%$ out of them until either they are all hurt or the Ref has red carded half your team. Just a thought!:D :rolleyes:

Parkheadwhowillnowgetchopped40r5timesinsteadofthecustomary3timesagainsttheblaze. :eek:

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sign of a good team. No wonder you all grew up playing together and still play together now because no one else would want to play for a bunch of twats.

Mr. Potato Head,

You need to get your facts straight, and anything coming from BlazeArmy is definelty not straight. He just joined our team last year along with DITH. BlazeArmy's team folded last year becuz they couldn't handle not being the best team in Delta anymore.

The Blaze was established in 1999....some of us have played together before, some have not. The fact is, Delta United wants us to join their club, they practically begged us a few months ago. Why you ask?? Becuz we win, every year we win, winter league, summer league, whatever.....and I expect nothing less this summer.

Pretty sad that it takes a bunch bad tackles and trash talking to make you guys competitive. Try winning some games by outscoring your oppenents not by kickin the sh%$ out of them until either they are all hurt or the Ref has red carded half your team. Just a thought!

Give it a rest pal.....we haven't physically kicked the sh%&t out of any team this year, christ we're pretty much the smallest and youngest team out there. If I'm not mistaken didn't Club_I_Chump get red carded last night for his lack of "skillfull play".

Blazerep1whothinksParkheadwillgetphysicallyabusedbyDITHinthenextgamebecuzhesapussy

Gazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I'm not mistaken didn't Club_I_Chump get red carded last night for his lack of "skillfull play".

How can you make a comment on something you didn't see. I believe last time you actually saw C I P in action he was skillfully parking the winner in the top corner of your net.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why you ask?? Becuz we win, every year we win, winter league, summer league, whatever...
So what you're saying is, by finishing in "THIRD" place in the highly competitive Div. 2c :D means you won the winter league. And what summer league would you be referring to in which you won? Another extremely challenging one like the div. 2 winter league! Until you win something worth mentioning keep the gob well closed!! Congrats on the highly sought after div. 2 cup, but lets not get out of focus here, it's hardly front page news though I'll bet your moms were all very proud. I'm sure though you win everything else thats not worth mentioning or from leagues unheard of..

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blazerep1whothinksParkheadwillgetphysicallyabusedbyDITHinthe
nextgamebecuzhesapussy

You shouldn't openly criticize DITH like that. I don't think he is a pussy. He's a decent guy. BTW, what are you guys going to do when Jolly joins Club Ireland this season? Do you have a replacement? Welcome aboard, JR!

Captain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The fact is, Delta United wants us to join their club, they practically begged us a few months ago. Why you ask??

Well it doesn't get any bigger and better than Delta United. No offense to Delta United who obviously are below the high standards of the Blaze.:eek: :rolleyes: Congratulations on all those make believe trophies you guys have won. Great stuff!!

BTW I hope the champions enjoy playing in Div. 2 AGAIN next year. You guys must have turned down the promotion to Div. 1 right. :p

If I'm not mistaken didn't Club_I_Chump get red carded last night for his lack of "skillfull play".

You are right our GOALIE does not have a lot of skill as a forward. :rolleyes:

Yet he had enough to pot one on you guys. I am surprised you guys are not trying to get him signed for you. He can score goals and take red cards. The latter being a perfect fit with you bunch.:rolleyes:

Can't wait to have that midget Dith biting my ankles again.;)

Parkhead

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TOO MUCH LSD

Originally posted by Blaze rep.1
The fact is, Delta United wants us to join their club, they practically begged us a few months ago.

I don't know where you got your dime bag yesterday or what orifice you snorted it up, but that is some serious bad shite you're taking and it's time for some rehab.

Begged you..!!!!!! You must be joking. The reason we asked you Mr Coke Head, was there are four players on your team I like and you also have a VMSL spot that I'm interested in. That is it!!!.

The deal was put on the table because at the time, there was a chance that you may have got promotion to Div 1 and that is a spot that our club would be interested in.

Out of the four players I like, one leaves your Ya Ya sisterhood and plays with our premier team in the winter anyway and two others have played in our premier team before.

So don't fukcing kid yourself dickhead, you're not that good.!!!!

Cheers

PAKENHAM CUP WINNERS 2003

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It doesn't take much to antagonize all of you allstars. Keep on hating fellas, I enjoy receiving all this constructive critisism. It's nice to know you really do care

I don't know where you got your dime bag yesterday or what orifice you snorted it up, but that is some serious bad shite you're taking and it's time for some rehab.

Maybe you should seek some anger management courses old man.

Begged you..!!!!!! You must be joking. The reason we asked you Mr Coke Head, was there are four players on your team I like and you also have a VMSL spot that I'm interested in. That is it!!!.

No shite sherlock....we knew that from the beginning, we just wanted to see you beg for a while...ha ha. The fact is nobody on our team wants to play for Delta United.....ever.

So don't fukcing kid yourself dickhead, you're not that good.!!!!

Good enough that we'll probably take some of your players this year. Already had some inquiries;)

BTW, what are you guys going to do when Jolly joins Club Ireland this season

Keep on dreaming Grandpa.....no doubt he would be a good fit, he would make a good fit anywhere, he's one of the best players in the league. Can't wait till his bro joins the squad when he's done his tour in England.

Until you win something worth mentioning keep the gob well closed!!

Are you implying that unless we win the league and Cup in the VMSL premier league we don't have a right to be proud of it?

Seems to me you're playing in the same league I am right now Inspector Gadget. I'll be sure to remind you again when we finish first and you don't. ;)

How can you make a comment on something you didn't see.

Well Captain Shamrock's description of the event was so vivid and clear I didn't have to. He really does have a way with words.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WEAKEST LINK

Blaze rep 1.,

Great response to all points. Consider yourself utterly and totally TTP'd. I've never seen anybody run with so much line.

A little bait from the Captain alias "Grandpa" and myself alias "Old Man" ( I'm still looking for the third wise man ) and off you went.

Classic...........!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 Blade, it seems you're the one being wound up here.
Are you implying that unless we win the league and cup in the VMSL premier league we don't have a right to be proud of it?
No, I wasn't implying that you need to win some of the titles I've been a part of, as well as a couple of National titles or drank out of the Imperial couple on a couple of occasions, no not at all! However Blade, I was implying that you need to win something a little more substantial than a div. 2 cup or a third place finish in a league that you won't catch me playing in next year, or any other year, in which you're still in!!:eek:
Seems to me you're playing in the same league I am Inspector Gadget.
Ya, but only for another few weeks Blind 1 and then it's back to div. 2 for you-not moi!:D The difference between you and I is, if I spoke about all the things/leagues I've won I could at least back them up! What about you? You're running not only your mouth, but also out of bullsh@te!! You've won fcuk all-end of it. Inspector sees you finishing no higher than 3rd again next season, with Polska and Peg/Olys battling for the honours..

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
in a league that you won't catch me playing in next year, or any other year, in which you're still in!!
What are you trying to say, Inspector? If you want to say something, say it to my face. ;)

Woo, woo. Div 1's so special. Been there, done that.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper, lets wait and see what transpires at the next B-men meeting. You and 1 or 2 others may be the missing links for the Spring/Lobbans 2003/04 campaign!!:cool: An open mind is all that's needed...Be talking to you soon.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lack of timing was all it was. Honestly :)

I believe last time you actually saw C I P in action he was skillfully parking the winner in the top corner of your net.

Thanks Gazza for reminding everybody.

You are right our GOALIE does not have a lot of skill as a forward.

Yeah I am beginning to look alot like you out there, only thing is I stop goals for 45, then slot them home, when Im not sliding on my ass.:rolleyes:

And however bad I might be upfront, I don't blow 2 on 0 breakaways by going offside. ;)

CCAN F:wa:

Monk

Nov 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers vs. Knights

Inspector Blake,

I think Jammo was referring to the safety first, punt then look approach that usually serves the Knights back line well. 3-2 us would have been a fair score line without all the bad goals.

Blaze Rep 1

If you look back and read carefully, I was not complaining about the ref, I was comiserating with him by saying I would not want to referee a game between your team and Richmond. I hope that your home pitch is better than ours!

Besides, the last time the Rangers had an 0-4 summer league start they won the cup, and last year the last place Firefighters went to the final! :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This hot off the press....

Club I 6 Rangers 2

Delta United 2 Blaze 0

How are the standings looking now? Does anyone know where they can found. Surely, Club I must be closing in on the mighty Blaze now?.....

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Imports 4-3 Knights

The first half saw the return of Keeper in the pipes for the Knights who had a comfortable 3-1 lead at the break. Second half there was a change of goalies...................3-4 Imports! Enough said!! Captain, a sense of sarcy perhaps, but just incase- Club I. go top on 23 points and a +11 and the "Burnt out Blaze" are now in 2nd spot with 22 points and a +10. It shouldn't be long before Bingers secure 2nd spot provided they didn't choke against the "idiots" tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0