Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 RRSL Schedule: Division One

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
And onto round 2....

Captain / Club I

Very sporting of you to offer an alternative - enjoyed sweating most of the Kamloops beer out tonight. Willy should go on these weekends more often if that is the amount of running you get out of him :D

Cheers

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was the energizing Pitas from Friay night that helped me to find a second gear tonight ;)

Captain. I thought tonight was a fairly evenly played match. As you said, we may have had the edge in finish (and the first one was a lucky bounce), but otherwise, it could have gone either way. Enjoyable game to play, and I'd assume, an enjoyable game to watch (ref not withstanding).

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did the games go tonight?

Not a bad game tonight at Minoah Steves. Too bad Richmond doesn't look after it's fields like they do in Kamloops. Anyways Club I 4 - Knights 2. I thought we carried must of the play and if we could finish we would have had a few more. Wim opened the scoring for us on a free header from the corner. Then we gave them one back with shite marking on a corner. 1-1 at half time. Second half we went up on a peno by myself. Didn't see how the hand ball occured so can't say much. I added another one soon after which was followed by Dario potting the 4. They got a last second peno to make it 4-2 final. Absolutely a brutal call, so it had to be a make up call. Our player definetly hit it with his hand but he was clearly 2 feet outside the box.

Who cares though off to the Semis to play the the Westside Rangers who I saw beat Imports on the golden goal.

Any other results Lads?

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our penalty had to be called. The guys hand was away from his body and it blocked the shot. Unintentional, probably, but it had to be called because the ball was heading for the net. Overall, Club Ireland deserved the win, with Parkhead scoring a highlight goal taking the ball just inside of center and weaving through the Westside defense before slotting it in the corner with the outside of his foot.

The RAngers looked like they had a very strong side out there tonight. I guarantee you Chaisson will be receiving a few kicks in the game. :)

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonights match

Well done Parkhead, Captain, and the rest of the CI crew.

The Blaze had a bit of a shoker tonight but managed to pull out a 4-3 victory.

We went up two buzz, after about twenty and basically let the binger's claw back at us. The guy with the Afro had two nice finishes. We never trailed but we equalized twice.

We scored with about two minutes left on Walks' watch.

Walks was a shocking as usual with his bad kit and his feet firmly cemeted to the center circle. He was also stretching out for the first twenty minutes. Captain I refer him to your school of reffing tonight in order for him to be game ready.

Crappy game but a V is a V.

Anybody know about RICH Utd vs Delta Utd result?

DITH

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only so much a coach can do...

RUFC 0 : DELTA 1

After the miracles in Kamloops tonight was a touch too far though I have to say that despite the "wedding rehersal" dinner which robbed us of half a dozen players the lads who were out tonight did well - we only had 12. Admittedly assisted by Deltas insistance on shooting 10 yards over the bar but still tight to the end we lost 1:0 to a goal midway through the second. All the best to them for the next round and for our lads pre season training starts next week :eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We never trailed but we equalized twice.

How is this possible, DITH? :confused:

Congrats on your win. Tell Jolly our training starts next week because he told me to let him know when we got back from Kamloops. Cheers.

Captain

;) :p

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bantu,

I hope you were drunk when you posted that otherwise you should go to some ESL courses and get some help with your english.

I watched our second half as I actually had to work yesterday and it took me to 7:30 to leave the office. Luckily Walks started our game at 7:00pm so I missed first half. We were tied 2-2 at the half and then started strong in the second. We scored fairly early to go 3-2 up but gave away a few many chances in defense with that lead. They tied it up with about 10-15 left. We started going forward again and after a good run and a dodgy ball not out of bounds no call by Walks we scored with about 2 to go. BA's keeper(there best player on the night) went berserk and Walks showed him the red. He did apologize after the game which was nice, the keeper not Walks. Fairly entertaining game which i thouroughly enjoyed with my supply of bud other than the dogsh*t that was all down our sideline.

A question for everyone. Does Walks have any other kit that his bad yellow? Just wondering , I've never not seen him wear it.:D
I realize we wear black but does he not have a manly set of pink gear or that magic green stuff.

Captain , I believe they equalized twice. Apparently DITH was trying to lose the game.

DITH , shoc-king post!
;)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Helluva' game .....

Apparently DITH was trying to lose the game.

He most certainly was. Note to all Blaze players for next week: inform DITH that you are wearing black. Shoc-king ........

Does Walks have any other kit that his bad yellow?

As a matter of fact I do, but I wear it everytime I ref Club I or the Blaze because I know it winds you all up :D

Walks was a shocking as usual with his bad kit and his feet firmly cemeted to the center circle. He was also stretching out for the first twenty minutes.

Not true DITH - I had a spectacular :D game last night and I even wandered down the park to Bingers' 6 yard box to spot that the ball had stayed in bounds with 2 left. I do try and get out of the circle at least once or twice a game. It was true I was stretching out for the first 20 minutes but I had loads of time to do so as you spent more time kicking the ball into people's back yards and onto the adjacent school :D. Meet me half an hour before the game next week and I'll try and teach you how to pass a ball :rolleyes:

Incidentally, the first goal that the Bingers' fella' scored was nothing short of outstanding. Stuck it top corner from about 23 yards ........ an absolute cracker.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
to be honest Walks did have good game last night. He was moving up and down the park. I'm not sure if it was because he was lonely as noone else was in the middle or if there was a swarm of bees at the circle. He managed to show all his cards off during the game and was even waving bye-bye to the guy he redded up.

As for dodgy kit, i think next week we'll pull out the the old school Little Caesers yellow kit just to see Walks in another color. Mind you Jolly I'm sure would hate that as his would only go about halfway down his chest. That kit is a little small.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On to tha semis

An entertaining game to watch, lots of chances on both sides with BA's keeper holding them in the game in the 1st half...he made at least 2 breakaway saves and an incredible diving save on a cracker from the 18.

Considering all but 2 of our playerz are still trying to recooperate from 'Loops (3 dayz of hard boozing and 5 matches) I thought we dug down deep to pull this one out.

Scotty Williams had an astonishing game with a brilliant header to start off the scoring and an amazing run and second effort to set up his bro for the winner.

Crappy game but a V is a V.

DITH, maybe you should lay back on the smokes during warm-up...i think they're starting to effect your game ;)

BA played a great game, but it must have been a long drive home after having 2 chances to beat the Blaze after guaranteeing a victory last week. :rolleyes:

A week off is just what the doctor ordered before facing Delta United in the rubber match.

Tell Jolly our training starts next week because he told me to let him know when we got back from Kamloops.

You almost had him Captain, but your early departure from kamploops due to a minor detail of losing your sleeping quarters for the night has him thinking twice. ;)

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shocking post?????

Now that I am pissed, let me clarify my post

Captain, by saying "we" I mean both teams.

Walks, Your match was fairly good other than those few things weve talked about

Army, Everything you do is shocking, thanks for coming out.

Blaze Rep 1, I do not participate in you pre-game festivities, join Army in the thanks for coming out club, maybe you two can hold hands on thursday.

Dith, thought that the game had many positives but also thought that the quality of soccer was less than quality.

Peace DITH

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ginger Tours

Admittedly assisted by Deltas insistance on shooting 10 yards over the bar.....

Ginger Tours I take that slag personally. My shots were not only 10 yds over but about 10 wide aswell. Would you at least get the slags right man. :D

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd rather read captain smallcokc's narcistic rants than the shite of Dith.

As mentioned the match was well played with some great finish on both sides. The match could have gone either way. Although Bingers had the advantage on possesion, in the end Bingers could not contend with the explosive counter attacks, particularly from #9, who made the winning goal happen with a brilliant run.

Walks called a good game, even showing some class by keeping his cool when dealing with our over-heated keep and his reaction to the no call and the ensuing red card.

Overall it was a fun game to play in. Both teams should be commended for playing the game with a good mix of heart, skill and discipline.

All the best to the Blaze and hope they get a chance to knock off the Ires.

Boogienights.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DELTA UTD. v. DELTA BLAZE

Can anybody confirm KO time for tonight. RRSL website shows 7.00PM instead of 6.30PM.??:confused:

Walks, are you reffing tonights game.?

Cheers

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be a cracker ......

Crafty,

I believe the game is at 6:30 pm even though you are correct in saying the website says 7:00 pm. And yes, I am refereeing tonight :D.

Damn, I can hear the sighs and curses from here !! :D. Just a note as well, you've got linesmen tonight.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boogiecnut,

Before you venture into the world of words that have more than 3 syllables, at least learn the spelling. Have you created a new word? It is about as useless as you on the soccer field.

Captain

BTW, what time is your cup game tonight?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sh*t,FcukDamn. It's Walks tonight.:D

looking forward to seeing the yellow kit again tonight.

LOOK IT"S Walks-------->:wa:

And Shoddy linespeople too---->:bronco: :knvb:

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Should be a cracker ......

Originally posted by Walks
Crafty,

I believe the game is at 6:30 pm even though you are correct in saying the website says 7:00 pm. And yes, I am refereeing tonight :D.

Cheers Walks, 6.30PM it is...

See you later.!

Win or lose, there's a pint in it for you after.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0