Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 Province Cup (men)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Yowen. The score was not a true reflection of the game. Nanaimo had 3 good chances to Peg's one in the first half. Randy Celebrini came in a made a big difference. He scored the first and had some great lay offs. All of Peg's goals were very nice ,including a great header by Doddy. Jinky set up Sarge with a great ball, after Sarge made a super run across the backline. Nanaimo had some skilled players who worked very hard too. Overall, it was 100 times better than the shite game before it.

Firemen 1 North Delta 3

Firemen actually had more chances, despite appearing to not give a fcuk from the opening kick-off. They looked like a defeated team from the start. Other than that, it really was a rubbish game of football.

Well done to the Crafty Cokcney on moving on to the quarters....:)

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
according the excellent site it was actually 2-1 for surrey.
i got there late so perhaps both teams traded goals early. not that it matters. i'm sure knvb will ramble on about it as he had a good view from the pine for the first 60 minutes.;)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: wow

Originally posted by Fat Monkey
Somebody over there likes us.:rolleyes:

There should be some pretty pissed off VMSL posts over the next few days. That is one bizarre draw. The second half of the draw almost looks like a B cup compared to the top half. Oh well, you take what you can get.;)

A FVSL team had better make the semi-finals. Our piss-taking lives depend on it.:)

Done. You're welcome.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by cerebral smallsy
i'm sure knvb will ramble on about it as he had a good view from the pine for the first 60 minutes.;)
fcuk you smallsy.;)

Gordon Head were the trollops in Sweden kit. Lots of hard work and really deserved better, but had the finish of smallsy in a bar. Both going home with nothing to show for their effort.

I'm drunk I'll elaborate later.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
but had the finish of smallsy in a bar

surrey united = fat chick. good analysis.

that so called sweden kit they were wearing was (as the captain would say) shoc-king.
two early goals? i am suprised you guys would have allowed them any sniffs up front. their front runner was overweight and wore #79!! once again - shoc-king.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smalls, they were Shoc-king and I mean both the kit and the guys in it. The goal came off a free kick that was headed in. Our defender had slipped and couldn't catch back up to the run. Their Keeper was the man of the match though, he made about 4 or 5 good saves to keep them in it. Saved a late PK too. Other than that they had nothing, I think they had two shots, but they were more pass backs than shots.

I will avenge my megging next week. Bastard.

I'm sober now, I think. Maybe I'll call Jinky so he can fill me in on our conversation. :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back and Forth in the Mud Bowl

Originally posted by The Apprentice
INTER 2--KHALSA 1

Another entertaining game put on by Khalsa and Inter, but Khalsa ends up on the wrong side for the third time this year.
Inter was all over us for the first 30 min. winning all the tackles and head balls. They scored a nice goal on a free kick by Scotty Walters that went in off the post, I did get my fingers on it, but I saw it late because that bastard Sal was screening me.
Inter actually went up 2-0 on a header by Coratza but it was called back with the ball crossing the end line on the cross.
First half was terrible for Khalsa, but ended only 1-0.

Second half different story, we took the play to them, and were able to score 15 min. into the second on a goal mouth scramble and a goal by Charles "In Charge" Gabek, to make it 1-1. We continued to take the play to them but could not fininsh on a number of quality chances.
Inter did counter during the last 20 min. and were eventually able to fluke one in from 8 yards out through 3 defenders and HOS, a miss kick by Coratz that found its way into the net.
Khalsa pressed the last 10 min. but the fukcing Wops sat on the ball in our corner earning at least 10 throw ins and 5 free kicks. They killed the ball well in the last 5 min.
Side not, Rene was in the middle and he did a great job on a tough field that was really sloopy down the middle.
I think that Inter is the best team from our half of the draw, and they should be able to get to the B.C. Final in Victoria:(

Oh, well, we battled hard, but we have not trained enough together to be able to start a Cup Run.

HOS

Good luck to the Remaining Teams.

PEG vs. Inter in the Final in Victoria, just like 1997. Peg won that year 1-0.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
westside 3
capitals 0

a deserved result today. we played pretty well and the month off obviously hurt burnaby. alex percy with two and chiasson with the other. warm up in the league final against the now deflated chops.
looking forward to the real provincial final against surrey in two weeks. knvb....at what point in the late stages of the game can i expect to start marking you?

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
piss off

hos, by the by, i realize you will have little if any future interest in this provincial soccer thread, but if you could just do three things, i would really appreciate if you could do the following (in this order):
1) piss off
2) continue predicting a westside loss
3) piss off

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats

Originally posted by Skip
Peace Arch 2 - Golden Ears 1

To be expected... well done making it happen, though.

Any update on the happenings of the game?

Couldn't make it out to watch... Uncle SixFyv was nursing his hangover at a birthday party for his 4 year old niece. Thank God the Masters was on...

Looking forward to our match in a couple weeks. My neck has recovered from the whiplash of our 4-0 loss to you bastards earlier in the season ;)

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Result

Oh Yowen did you forget to mention treights-rangers match was tied 1-1 with rangers all over them with 15 min to go before the rangers took their first of two red cards to go.Fukc who wouldn't score playing 11-9.Peg to hammer treights in 2weeks.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pissed Off of Rino's Grapa

Originally posted by cerebral smallsy
1) piss off
2) continue predicting a westside loss
3) piss off

You sound like knvb after he played his 30 minutes yesterday.

Prediction, Weakside to beat Sporting for the League Title.

Don't mess with me, or I will Predict Weakside to win the B.C.'s or even the Canadians.

HOS who is now a Gorge Fan, wants to see the ThreePete:wa:

By the way Smallsy, Westside should beat Slurrey, come on they couldn't score on HOS all year:D

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sry Rangers played a good game today. They created chances even when down to 10 men before they went down to 9.:eek: The Victoria team carried must of the play in the first half but in the second Rangers came out strong and scored to tie it up. Well deserved goal. But then IM absolutely went over the ball with a two foot tackle. It was brutal and was an automatic Red. The second Red was pretty weak and probably shouldn't have been one. There were a lot of other tackles that could have been cards that were le go.

On the whole Rangers played well were unlucky with everything that went down. Peg will have their hands full next time out with that victoria team. Pretty young team with a bit of pace.

Parkheadwhoreallyenjoyedthematchtoday

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Yowen did you forget to mention treights-rangers match was tied 1-1 with rangers all over them with 15 min to go before the rangers took their first of two red cards to go.Fukc who wouldn't score playing 11-9.Peg to hammer treights in 2weeks.

Oh Judge...did it even occur to you that maybe I didn't watch the frickin game!

Hard luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0