Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 Province Cup (men)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
New strategy required.....

As most of you have kindly pointed out, it seems like our poor little Valley team has zero chance of winning this weekend. We've had a couple of brain-storming sessions (with what little brains we do have) to try and come up with a way to beat Inter. After watching Victory (go Sly) and Rudy for inspiration, we've come up with a brilliant solution.....

We're adopting a new formation, with three defenders and seven forwards. We figure, let's do what we do best...... have the three defenders kick it high and far to the seven guys waiting downfield, then muck it up with their backline. I mean, we don't have any skilled players, so midfield is a waste of time for us. We'll just try to outscore them :D

we're soooo confident it's gonna work, we've already booked our hotel rooms on the Island for the final :eek:

Now sing it with me........ "Forever and Ever....." :wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice.

Good stuff Sage. The winner is coming from our side anyway, so it's always better to party with friends. :D

Here's to an all Surrey finial. :eek:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats better....

We're not looking past the FVSL League Champs.
We finished a distant third in our league....

Good luck to all teams.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You want banter and the first opportunity you sit your big fat geeger eating arse on a picket fence. Poof. Why don't you just take the 5th like Regs.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I sit on the fence....

because i cannot control the outcome.

KNVB what are you doing on the fence?

Where is Regs with the "move"?

BOring

going to surf the rare birds thread...

Super Pippo

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What do you want me to say? That Peg has never lost a provincial semifinal? That we beat you at your own game last time out (mucking)? That experience wins championships?

Post that at training tonight :rolleyes:

~Regs.

PS. Hi Marty. :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice.

There is a first time for everything my man and I thought it was defense wins championships? Has bunny recovered from the cnut kicking he received the last two times out? BTW, your supposed mucking win came from the biggest flash of skill and agility I've ever seen.

Marty say's hello. :rolleyes:

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bc results

Inter won yesterday 2-1 in the second half of overtime. A hard fought game by both teams, but I think Sal was offside by a nose on the game winner. (PS He was on his side of center) Best of Luck to Surrey UTD in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0